I’m true locationcel

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Out at the min been to two pubs.

literally no women like none. Ive seen 4 girls that are 20s or younger that’s it.

Jfl I need to go to city clubs asap. It’s impossible to slay here. Everyone just sticks to social circles.

In cities you see hundreds of drunk uni foids.

Living in a rural small town is suifuel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Never Get Up, Xtra and 3 others

literally no women like none. Ive seen 4 girls that are 20s or younger that’s it.

Jfl I need to go to city clubs asap. It’s impossible to slay here. Everyone just sticks to social circles.

Fuuuuck.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
I saw a girl that ghosted me on tinder too that’s brutal jfl I need to leave this place quick case she sees me

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and TechnoBoss
I live in rural area so just old people.

I’ve said this many times but I am locationcel.

It’s all good mogging but if no drink uni sluts or young girls then it’s for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah no shit pubs are for old men and people just watching the football, the only time you go to a pub is to chill not to meet girls jfl.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I saw a girl that ghosted me on tinder too that’s brutal jfl I need to leave this place quick case she sees me
If tomorrow wasn't Sunday I'd say travel to a bar. You have a car so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. Then again you can't drink if you got the car.
Imagine the autism needed to go up to her and confront her being like "SO WHAT HAPPENED HERE HUH? YOU THOUGHT I'D NEVER FIND YOU?" jfl

• JFL
If tomorrow wasn't Sunday I'd say travel to a bar. You have a car so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle. Then again you can't drink if you got the car.

Imagine the autism needed to go up to her and confront her being like "SO WHAT HAPPENED HERE HUH? YOU THOUGHT I'D NEVER FIND YOU?" jfl
Nah she was mid that makes it worse jfl

• JFL
Did u slay that slag yesterday

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
try living in middle east war zone faggot lmao, no escape eternal location cel

• JFL
  • Love it

I agree but I think all incels are locationcels besides from those who have down syndrome or are 4ft tall or similar extremities

• +1
Some mtb was just staring at me so there’s the first lifefuel I guess and got a few head turns when going the toilet @TechnoBoss then some low mtb was staring at me jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and TechnoBoss
Some mtb was just staring at me so there’s the first lifefuel I guess and got a few head turns when going the toilet @TechnoBoss then some low mtb was staring at me jfl
Brootal. You aren't there for the MTBs. It's 2024 HTB or higher. Can't downgrade once you've already smashed HTB+

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, edodalic29 and WishIwasChico
go to cities in uk that have uni’s

• +1
Brootal. You aren't there for the MTBs. It's 2024 HTB or higher. Can't downgrade once you've already smashed HTB+
Was the girl last night htb in your opinion??

Was the girl last night htb in your opinion??
Upper MTB was quite cute, but didn't come off as "sexy" necessarily. 4,25 PSL.

Not HTB I don't think.

• +1
I will soon I’m not too worried about slaying tonight tho tbh but I will soon bro
pls get off .org and just try have fun. I done the exact thing ur doing rn tho so I get it but just get to it bro

• +1
pls get off .org and just try have fun. I done the exact thing ur doing rn tho so I get it but just get to it bro
There’s no women here bro

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
Stockholm is by far the best clubbing city I've been in. Not a sausage fest, and easy to fuck drunk snowbunnies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
Stockholm is by far the best clubbing city I've been in. Not a sausage fest, and easy to fuck drunk snowbunnies.
Fuckkkk you lucky cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
God imagine the competition there from the men though fuaaark. I'm sure there are enough HTB+ to go around though, it's Sweden.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, aleksander and Deleted member 51781
God imagine the competition there from the men though fuaaark. I'm sure there are enough HTB+ to go around though, it's Sweden.
There's really tough competition for sure. It is a Chad capital after all.

There are lots of ethnics out clubbing in Stockholm, and I NEVER see them pulling anything, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
Atleast you’re not in Canada

drive 40 mins to the city can’t find parking (bcz gasoline bad cars bad) decide to go back home

Next night take pheni and drink and get an Uber that costs way more go to the city and see 0 absolutely ZERO bangable girls in the club

• JFL
Atleast you’re not in Canada

drive 40 mins to the city can’t find parking (bcz gasoline bad cars bad) decide to go back home

Next night take pheni and drink and get an Uber that costs way more go to the city and see 0 absolutely ZERO bangable girls in the club
Water

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

What town do you live in?

• JFL
Like I’m gonna tell you that jfl? How reatrded you think I am
Pretty retarded tbh. You make Larp threads for teenagers. But yes you got me dude I was going to come and rape you.

• JFL