Im ugly but girls find me attractive??what the fuck

31future69

31future69

Iron
So im fucking ugly(my and this forum's opinion),short (5"10) but since school started in september i have had 1 random girl from bus ask for my instagram also one my friends said she had a crush on me. And my school has a "confession page" on insta and 2 girls asked about me at there. But they were all not my type so i rejected them all.Im chasing the blonde tall girl. But i dont do anything because im a loser. How the fuck do they find me good looking? Dont average looking or ugly men get no attention?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro, CreepyJewel1, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
since school started
Wait till you become 18 and all those women that were attracted to you go out to the clubs and get a taste for chad. Live your life while you can nigga! And try bag a Stacy while she's naive and innocent. Time is running out!

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, RiceCel1234, CreepyJewel1 and 12 others
School is tutorial mode

The subhuman on here who haven’t experienced teen love dont realize how easy it is to get bitches in school.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RiceCel1234, spark, Deleted member 41284 and 13 others
So im fucking ugly(my and this forum's opinion),short (5"10) but since school started in september i have had 1 random girl from bus ask for my instagram also one my friends said she had a crush on me. And my school has a "confession page" on insta and 2 girls asked about me at there. But they were all not my type so i rejected them all.Im chasing the blonde tall girl. But i dont do anything because im a loser. How the fuck do they find me good looking? Dont average looking or ugly men get no attention?
School is easy I realized. In my school I legit mog af, and have many girls hold eye contact with me etc.. but with over 18 girls who got a taste of Chad. Am invisible JFL, not even a side eye in the street

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and chosen-one
After high school you see the real fuckin competition. It’s animal kingdom

• +1
Reactions: spark, CreepyJewel1 and depressionmaxxing
you might have niche send face

School is tutorial mode

The subhuman on here who haven’t experienced teen love dont realize how easy it is to get bitches in school.

This is crazy because I literally have a friend group in school but do not pull at all as an ethnic LTN-MTN. Maybe I am too thugmaxxed plus no insanely good traits (just a 5'10" boy with curly hair).

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
School is tutorial mode ( if you're NT )

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Marsik
Low standards. It happens.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You'll get mogged after school you have to abuse now

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Wait till you become 18 and all those women that were attracted to you go out to the clubs and get a taste for chad. Live your life while you can nigga! And try bag a Stacy while she's naive and innocent. Time is running out!
School is easy I realized. In my school I legit mog af, and have many girls hold eye contact with me etc.. but with over 18 girls who got a taste of Chad. Am invisible JFL, not even a side eye in the street
Homie here are insecure as fuck lmaooo, so cute jfl

This is crazy because I literally have a friend group in school but do not pull at all as an ethnic LTN-MTN. Maybe I am too thugmaxxed plus no insanely good traits (just a 5'10" boy with curly hair).
He must be lean im guessing
Also i dont think ur too thugmax unless u live in a white area
You can probably get a cute latina if gymmaxxed

Homie here are insecure as fuck lmaooo, so cute jfl
how insecure ? just cuz what i said is truthful and hurts ur feelings doesnt mean am insecure

I mean I listen to Von and use a certain vernacular when I speak; also, I thought about getting a chain but that would just be cringe (I need to get lean first).
He must be lean im guessing
Also i dont think ur too thugmax unless u live in a white area
You can probably get a cute latina if gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: try2beme