Imagine having to go through multiple mental gymnastics only to be an emotional tampon in the end

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
When i was texting with my oneitis, after chatting with her on tinder for 15 mins, i ask her out. She responds "Too abrupt and too early gotta say but we can meet in 5 days".

And then i had to keep texting with her for 5 days, constantly walking on thin ice because she was a sensitive leftist girl. One mistake and she would unmatch me. I also didnt have any other options since she was the only good looking girl i had matched with at that point.

At some pont she ghosted me for 2 days or so, i thought it was over. Then she texted me to tell me she is done moving out and we can go out. For coffee ofc, not even a drink, lmao.

When we met, she was frowning as soon as she saw me. She vented about her life problems and I never saw or spoke to her again afterwards. All this bs just to be ghosted. Meanwhile other guys have girls riding their dicks the same day they start talking.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Luffymaxxing, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, SoundnVision and InnerVoid
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, AlexanderTheGreat11, diamondbill and 1 other person
When i was texting with my oneitis, after chatting with her on tinder for 15 mins, i ask her out. She responds "Too abrupt and too early gotta say but we can meet in 5 days".

And then i had to keep texting with her for 5 days, constantly walking on thin ice because she was a sensitive leftist girl. One mistake and she would unmatch me. I also didnt have any other options since she was the only good looking girl i had matched with at that point.

At some pont she ghosted me for 2 days or so, i thought it was over. Then she texted me to tell me she is done moving out and we can go out. For coffee ofc, not even a drink, lmao.

When we met, she was frowning as soon as she saw me. She vented about her life problems and I never saw or spoke to her again afterwards. All this bs just to be ghosted. Meanwhile other guys have girls riding their dicks the same day they start talking.
You mistake was texting with her, you should have been sexting instead...

You're a chadlite shh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You mistake was texting with her, you should have been sexting instead...
didnt you read the thread? she got pised when i merely asked her out lol

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, TsarTsar444, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
didnt you read the thread? she got pised when i merely asked her out lol
Yes, well...you weren't the only one, girls usually chat with plenty of other guys at the same time, they make a hierarchy of them, decide who's good enough for sex, who's boyfriend material, who's a "backup", who's a simp that they could use for favors and stuff, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Same bro but im not that ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and deadmanwalking
Yes, well...you weren't the only one, girls usually chat with plenty of other guys at the same time, they make a hierarchy of them, decide who's good enough for sex, who's boyfriend material, who's a "backup", who's a simp that they could use for favors and stuff, etc.
exactly. and guess where i stood in her hierarchy

Yeah I'd rather be alone

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Didn’t read do what u do gotta do

Do i look dagestanian nigga im not darkskinned
Yes you do look Dagestani my cousin @fuxkdakikez can approve of the Dagestani heritage you and I share

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and edgemaxx
@edgemaxx is definitely cruzmaxxing
IMG 1869

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and edgemaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, deadmanwalking and edgemaxx
Nice Indian headset you got did @mayo mogger sell it to you for 60 rupees?
Im poor faggot, ill make you watch while i fuck your oneitis and bludgeon your head after

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, TsarTsar444, mayo mogger and 3 others
same bro, and im not that ugly

Images

why u complaining about the average male experience?

accept nature, live in accordance with nature. You are unhappy due to your unrealistic expectations of life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TsarTsar444, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Im poor faggot, ill make you watch while i fuck your oneitis and bludgeon your head after

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and edgemaxx

cant relate because I dont talk to women

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

You may as well try your luck with men op
I've heard Greek men are gl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, InnerVoid, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
there you go @InnerVoid ; me and @Primalsplit have been telling you this for ages....
Yeah return to ur roots op Greeks have been doing it for ages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker