Imagine not taking care of your looks JFL. BRUTAL DESCENSION INSIDE

B O N E S

B O N E S

KIRIPILLED.
TL;DR KEEP LOOKSMAXING AND NEVER STOP.

A thread was posted last year detailing the brutal descension of a YouTube prettyboy, who got completely and utterly destroyed by the agepill... Well, it has somehow got fucking worse.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

This was the descension as of last year:
2927709 bruh

AND NOW?
Screenshot 20231122 0446262
To
Screenshot 20231122 0443542
Screenshot 20231122 0443372
the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING TO YOU. Being so genetically cursed that within a 7 to 8 year period you fucking GROW bug eyes.

But is it simply a genetic curse?
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

It isn't.

While the guy wasn't a model tier mogger in his teenage years, he was MORE THAN ENOUGH to do very well with girls around his age if he wasn't such an enormous mentalcel.

The point though is this creature NEVER took care of himself, and made seemingly ZERO effort to maintain his looks. His new YouTube channel is FILLED with people commenting that they hope he's okay and advising him to take care of himself, and this is without the video having anything to do with that.

Chalamet/Holland prove you can maintain your youthful looks well into your 20s (No I'm not comparing him to Chalamets looks). If you give even the smallest fuck about yourself, KEEP LOOKSMAXING and Do NOT STOP. This is not just for women you like but also for respect from others. Things are easier when you look good (and aren't retarded).

If the lesson you got from this is that it's only the agepill that got him and that once you hit 20/25/30 there's no point in looksmaxing anymore, then yeah there won't be any point because you'll let yourself go like a complete dumbass and then blame the agepill like it wasn't also you being unwilling to put in the effort. And in that case? Well..

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya, 5.5psl, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
He was always mtn

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, ShowerMaxxing and B O N E S
based ramirezcel
also why is every ethnic ramirezcel
I’m not he’s almost a whole psl below gandy, I just like his archetype, the insane sex appeal he has etc

He was always mtn
And yet Life as a MTN is substantially better than life as a classic incel. That MTN look was his base, if he looksmaxed from that point he probably wouldn't have people automatically assuming he's a suicidal incel in his comment section JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and howtoloooksmax?
That's what it looks like for prettyboys who rely on collagen and hair instead of bones. Accidently put on some weight, get a shitty haircut...and boom you're sub5

• JFL
Reactions: B O N E S
Bloatmaxing drops normies by like 3 points

And how do you actually take care of your looks?

TL;DR KEEP LOOKSMAXING AND NEVER STOP.

A thread was posted last year detailing the brutal descension of a YouTube prettyboy, who got completely and utterly destroyed by the agepill... Well, it has somehow got fucking worse.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

This was the descension as of last year:
View attachment 2563459

AND NOW?
View attachment 2563476
To
View attachment 2563480
View attachment 2563481
the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING TO YOU. Being so genetically cursed that within a 7 to 8 year period you fucking GROW bug eyes.

But is it simply a genetic curse?
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

It isn't.

While the guy wasn't a model tier mogger in his teenage years, he was MORE THAN ENOUGH to do very well with girls around his age if he wasn't such an enormous mentalcel.

The point though is this creature NEVER took care of himself, and made seemingly ZERO effort to maintain his looks. His new YouTube channel is FILLED with people commenting that they hope he's okay and advising him to take care of himself, and this is without the video having anything to do with that.

Chalamet/Holland prove you can maintain your youthful looks well into your 20s (No I'm not comparing him to Chalamets looks). If you give even the smallest fuck about yourself, KEEP LOOKSMAXING and Do NOT STOP. This is not just for women you like but also for respect from others. Things are easier when you look good (and aren't retarded).

If the lesson you got from this is that it's only the agepill that got him and that once you hit 20/25/30 there's no point in looksmaxing anymore, then yeah there won't be any point because you'll let yourself go like a complete dumbass and then blame the agepill like it wasn't also you being unwilling to put in the effort. And in that case? Well..

View attachment 2563506
looksmaxxing what dude lol? u keep saying he should have kept looksmaxxing and dont give examples

how old r u op

looksmaxxing what dude lol? u keep saying he should have kept looksmaxxing and dont give examples
Because the advice is general and is directed towards the users - Not him. If you're here already you likely already know what you'd like to improve about yourself. This could be skin quality, hair, teeth, eyes, weight/physique and even encompasses cosmetic surgery. If you find yourself weak in those areas there isn't a time limit to fix them where they become obsolete because you turned 25. That's the main point. They can still be worked on and have beneficial returns. The dude in the image is an example of someone who did none of those things and ended up turning out the way he did.

Last edited:
maintaining your looks isn’t hard bruh. Legit just don’t get fat, eat like shit or have a dog shit sleeping schedule.

• +1
Reactions: B O N E S
maintaining your looks isn’t hard bruh. Legit just don’t get fat, eat like shit or have a dog shit sleeping schedule.
jfl

Because the advice is general and is directed towards the users - Not him. If you're here already you likely already know what you'd like to improve about yourself. This could be skin quality, hair, teeth, eyes, weight/physique and even encompasses cosmetic surgery. If you find yourself weak in those areas there isn't a time limit to fix them where they become obsolete because you turned 25. That's the main point. They can still be worked on and have beneficial returns. The dude in the image is an example of someone who did none of those things and ended up turning out the way he did.
ok lets say one have a skin problem like dark sports and dont do anything to treat it. Thats not a descension because it wouldnt cause any permanent damage, he could just do the skincare at any point.

Only permanent preventive measures i can think of is finasteride and sunscreen.

but the guy isnt model tier jfl i know his channel he had this video explaining a topic (space wise i think) that blown up didnt he

ok lets say one have a skin problem like dark sports and dont do anything to treat it. Thats not a descension because it wouldnt cause any permanent damage, he could just do the skincare at any point.

Only permanent preventive measures i can think of is finasteride and sunscreen.
Like I said, adjust what the post is stating according to your needs. HIS case is a descension because he looks significantly worse than he used to. His hair quality, weight and teeth are the most obvious examples of things he could've both maintained and improved upon. But it's not just about descending, it's about both maintaining and continually IMPROVING your looks until you reach a level that you want to maintain.
but the guy isnt model tier jfl i know his channel he had this video explaining a topic (space wise i think) that blown up didnt he
Brother, I literally said in the original post VERY CLEARLY, that he wasn't model tier at all.