Imagine paying thousands of dollars for fillers

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
Hyaluronic Acid is dirt cheap online and can be injected at home.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jigen, thereallegend and sub5inchcel
yeah

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
I don't trust myself to inject that's why

just inject wherever you want to theory

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and VenatorLuparius
Don't know how to do it

i remember a guy that got blodo shot eyes while trying to inject botox on his brows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Corleone and Deleted member 19453
i remember a guy that got blodo shot eyes while trying to inject botox on his brows.
Yeah botox shouldn't be injected at home, but HA is less risky

Hyaluronic Acid is dirt cheap online and can be injected at home.
You cannot just BUY Hyaluronic Acid... In fillers, it is cross-linked so that it lasts in the skin. If you inject normal HA into your face, it will be dissolved within a day, all of it...

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
I don't trust myself to inject that's why
meanwhile they still manage to botch celebrities, which means the people that are qualified to do it aren't that capable to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, weebcel, Jigen and 2 others
just inject wherever you want to theory
There's plenty of tutorials online
Yourself

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Corleone and rand anon
Surgery only

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and DeformedCell
meanwhile they still manage to botch celebrities, which means the people that are qualified to do it aren't that capable to begin with.
i agree and they don't listen to their clients

if i could absorb all their knowledge for free i would so i can do it better

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Artemis
Now if a trained plastic surgeon botches 10% of their surgeries, imagine the percentage of botching a SELF-TRAINED INCEL would produce :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, looksseg, rand anon and 1 other person
Now if a trained plastic surgeon botches 10% of their surgeries, imagine the percentage of botching a SELF-TRAINED INCEL would produce :feelsohh:
can't botch yourself if you're already ugly.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 21765, rand anon and 2 others
exactly, i got 1 ml of HA undereye/midface filler and i'm relatively satisfied.

some little shit i would've done different but still

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and weebcel
i agree and they don't listen to their clients

if i could absorb all their knowledge for free i would so i can do it better
You can't it is literally a year-long course of anatomy and then practice... where do you get practice if you inject only yourself? You will not even be able to place the filler into the correct plane: e.g. you want Voluma on the bone, if you place it HIGHER, which is easy to do, since the needle slides in multiple planes under the skin, your filler will migrate and bloat your face. And if you occlude an artery, oh boy... minus one eye, one side of the tongue, or the nose...

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and thereallegend
You can't it is literally a year-long course of anatomy and then practice... where do you get practice if you inject only yourself? You will not even be able to place the filler into the correct plane: e.g. you want Voluma on the bone, if you place it HIGHER, which is easy to do, since the needle slides in multiple planes under the skin, your filler will migrate and bloat your face. And if you occlude an artery, oh boy... minus one eye, one side of the tongue, or the nose...

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
i tried getting my nurse student sister to inject relaxin for me but she said no and snitched about my heightmaxxing plans

you really do gotta get someone qualified unfortunately. i paid $600-700 for 1mL of HA filler

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Artemis
i tried getting my nurse student sister to inject relaxin for me but she said no and snitched about my heightmaxxing plans

you really do gotta get someone qualified unfortunately. i paid $600-700 for 1mL of HA filler
Yeah, shit is very expensive. I went to a certified injector-trainer plastic surgeon. 1cc was 480 Euro. The dude had literally ZERO aesthetic sense.

I told this dude i need runway cheeks. He was like: "muh everyone has their own bone structure, his face is different" (i showed him cavill face). No shit, Genius! His face is different. And I want same cheekbones. But no, he could not do this shit because he only treats post-menopausal women in their 60s, and he simply has ZERO knowledge about the modern beauty aesthetic...

Now looking for cheaper filler in TUrkey. If they all have shit eye for aesthetic, i at least want to pay 100 dollars per cc for it max. This way i can infinitely inject-dissolve-reinject them until the result is reached...

And if you occlude an artery, oh boy... minus one eye, one side of the tongue, or the nose...
bad boy anime antagonist vibes will ascent you.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah, shit is very expensive. I went to a certified injector-trainer plastic surgeon. 1cc was 480 Euro. The dude had literally ZERO aesthetic sense.

I told this dude i need runway cheeks. He was like: "muh everyone has their own bone structure, his face is different" (i showed him cavill face). No shit, Genius! His face is different. And I want same cheekbones. But no, he could not do this shit because he only treats post-menopausal women in their 60s, and he simply has ZERO knowledge about the modern beauty aesthetic...

Now looking for cheaper filler in TUrkey. If they all have shit eye for aesthetic, i at least want to pay 100 dollars per cc for it max. This way i can infinitely inject-dissolve-reinject them until the result is reached...
Now THAT is scary. Paying all that money for someone to fuck you up. Reason why I don't go to barbers anymore.
I'm hoping this lady doesn't fuck up the calcium hypoxyapitite (radiesse) for the chin cuz it's relatively permanent.

• +1
Now THAT is scary. Paying all that money for someone to fuck you up. Reason why I don't go to barbers anymore.
I'm hoping this lady doesn't fuck up the calcium hypoxyapitite (radiesse) for the chin cuz it's relatively permanent.
IMO you should NOT do Radiesse. For this precise reason: risk of botch. Better do Volux. It should last quite long, but at least can be dissolved.

IMO you should NOT do Radiesse. For this precise reason: risk of botch. Better do Volux. It should last quite long, but at least can be dissolved.
Calcium Hypox is basically bone so it's not fake. HA and Calc. Hypox. are the only ones I believe in cuz i swallow that shit on the daily

Calcium Hypox is basically bone so it's not fake. HA and Calc. Hypox. are the only ones I believe in cuz i swallow that shit on the daily
Idk man. Did you get your midface filler in the skin? When HA-filler like Voluma is injected on the bone, like Radiesse, it is not different from bone. It is hard, and you cannot distinguish it at all. THere is also no difference from Radiesse TBH. The surgeons just do Radiesse because they are more familiar with it...

Idk man. Did you get your midface filler in the skin? When HA-filler like Voluma is injected on the bone, like Radiesse, it is not different from bone. It is hard, and you cannot distinguish it at all. THere is also no difference from Radiesse TBH. The surgeons just do Radiesse because they are more familiar with it...
HA is more gel like so it's better for it to emulate soft tissue

Calcium hypox is good for emulating bone

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
i have a month to think about

but i think i'll be fine

just don't want too much filler

• +1
HA is more gel like so it's better for it to emulate soft tissue

Calcium hypox is good for emulating bone
HA-based Volux and Voluma are absolutely indistinguisheable from the bone. I had it in my cheeks. When it was injected, i had NO idea where it was added, because it felt like bone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah botox shouldn't be injected at home, but HA is less risky
filler can block arteries to your eyes and cause blindness when injected in certain areas

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, thereallegend and Artemis
A healthy, 43-year-old woman underwent her first hyaluronic acid injection in the glabella and went blind on her left eye immediately thereafter. Massaging of the injection area and observation were performed, before she presented with swelling of the left forehead and upper lid, ptosis, complete ophthalmoplegia and blindness in our hospital. Immediate massaging of the globe and systemic therapy including acetylsalicylic acid, tinzaparin sodium and cortisone was initiated and hyaluronidase injections in the injection area were performed. In the further course, the patient developed necrotic and hemorrhagic skin and mucosal lesions, lagophthalmos, anterior and posterior segment ischemia and globe hypotonia with consecutive globe deformation. In the follow-up of 2.5 months, lid swelling, lagophthalmos and ptosis resolved and keratopathy improved but blindness, skin lesions and strabismus with reduced eye motility were still present and madarosis and early enophthalmos were detected.

1-s2.0-S2451993622001530-gr1.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: looksseg
exactly, i got 1 ml of HA undereye/midface filler and i'm relatively satisfied.

some little shit i would've done different but still
Yeah same, for 800 dollars a year or so it's worth it.

Yeah same, for 800 dollars a year or so it's worth it.
I don't plan on getting em refilled

@ifyouwannabemylover says they don't dissolve

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I don't plan on getting em refilled

@ifyouwannabemylover says they don't dissolve
well i guess you'll notice when you do need a refill. mine haven't dissolved even a bit after over a year.

here's a good read i found:

A final scan was completed two years after the injections. It revealed that the volume augmentation effects of the monophasic fillers remained for at least two years after the treatment (at levels of 8 per cent and 66 per cent for each type of filler used). Meanwhile, volume augmentation effects of the two biphasic fillers trialled persisted at more than 50 per cent.

“Astute injectors have known for a while that dermal fillers can appear to have a longer effect than previously thought. What was lacking until recently was good radiological evidence to demonstrate this longevity. These recent studies also tend to suggest that the less mobile an area the longer the filler can persist in that area,” says Dr Hooi.

“In my own practice, I have used my Vinno V6 ultrasound to demonstrate the persistence of filler three to four years in the nose and over five years in the tear troughs. Ultrasound was used to assist in localising and dissolving the fillers, which were either causing a medical problem (such as swelling, granuloma or ischaemia) or an aesthetic problem (so as to return the tissue back to baseline),” explains Dr Herbert Hooi.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
well i guess you'll notice when you do need a refill. mine haven't dissolved even a bit after over a year.

here's a good read i found:

A final scan was completed two years after the injections. It revealed that the volume augmentation effects of the monophasic fillers remained for at least two years after the treatment (at levels of 8 per cent and 66 per cent for each type of filler used). Meanwhile, volume augmentation effects of the two biphasic fillers trialled persisted at more than 50 per cent.

“Astute injectors have known for a while that dermal fillers can appear to have a longer effect than previously thought. What was lacking until recently was good radiological evidence to demonstrate this longevity. These recent studies also tend to suggest that the less mobile an area the longer the filler can persist in that area,” says Dr Hooi.

“In my own practice, I have used my Vinno V6 ultrasound to demonstrate the persistence of filler three to four years in the nose and over five years in the tear troughs. Ultrasound was used to assist in localising and dissolving the fillers, which were either causing a medical problem (such as swelling, granuloma or ischaemia) or an aesthetic problem (so as to return the tissue back to baseline),” explains Dr Herbert Hooi.
Just don't inject near the eye area theory

Yeah my cheekbones I'll refill when needed. Glad I don't have to do my tear troughs for a while, that was the most painful but what a fucking diff it made.

• +1
Just a disclaimer, this is NOT AN ABSOLUTE RISK.

It is the percentage of cases of blindness, where the indicated region was involved.

The absolute risk to get blind from these is 1 in 1 million or less tbh.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Yeah my cheekbones I'll refill when needed. Glad I don't have to do my tear troughs for a while, that was the most painful but what a fucking diff it made.
Which filler did you do for undereye?

Just a disclaimer, this is NOT AN ABSOLUTE RISK.

It is the percentage of cases of blindness, where the indicated region was involved.

The absolute risk to get blind from these is 1 in 1 million or less tbh.
most, if not all of the cases that have occured were a result of nurses or other untrained practitioners doing the injecting. injecting filler into your own face is retarded.

• +1
Which filler did you do for undereye?
Didn't ask, but it's firm af. Like bone. My tear troughs are nice and soft. De-aged me like 6 years. Can get jailbait much easier nw.

• +1
Didn't ask, but it's firm af. Like bone. My tear troughs are nice and soft. De-aged me like 6 years. Can get jailbait much easier nw.
Im asking cause i also had filler there, but it went away literally in 4 months. Was wondering if maybe soemone else did a different brand.

Im asking cause i also had filler there, but it went away literally in 4 months. Was wondering if maybe soemone else did a different brand.
I've been meaning to ask them.
How much you pay per ml?