Imagine thinking for one second, that being 5'7 prevents you from getting women.

D

dickcelsunite

Bronze
IMG 8298

IMG 8299

IMG 8300
I

every one want 40 old women with bodycounts of 50

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, ManzareK, boringthot and 2 others
i checked all the accounts and they're all blatantly fake.

smart strategy tho, me and a friend discuss this before. gives preselection and halo. we are putting more effort into our catfish accounts tho so they look real

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person

smart strategy tho, me and a friend discuss this before. gives preselection and halo. we are putting more effort into our catfish accounts tho so they look real
just as I thought there was a tiny amount of lifefuel, you just had to pull the rug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 21863 and TheRenaissanceMan
all post prime roasties

nobody cares about what post prime women think. only prime females opinion matters.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
all post prime roasties

nobody cares about what post prime women think. only prime females opinion matters.
as if the female ego accepts that they are post prime. these cunts all still believe they are 18 year old stacy

as if the female ego accepts that they are post prime. these cunts all still believe they are 18 year old stacy
They don't

even in their mid 30's they still think they look better than prime stacy and call her *lil girl*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Source: trust me bro

They don't

even in their mid 30's they still think they look better than prime stacy and call her *lil girl*
"Uh the reason she has a tight body is because SHE IS A CHILD. I didn't have tits when I was a kid, either. Fucking pedophiles!!

• +1
Reactions: dough
It's virtue signalling. We've been over this a 1000 times now. Never assess women on what they say but instead look at what they do. Their actions are what they really want to do/say and what comes out of their mouth is nonsense most of the time. You really think they would just call him ugly or insult a korean dude on tiktok? they'd be called racist and "cancelled".
The dude is good looking for a korean though and is maxxed out in most areas. However, you put a 6'4 korean chad next to him and they aren't giving him a 2nd thought.
Also OP how small your PP?

How did you come to the conclusion that they're fake? most of the tiktok userbase just mindlessly watches videos without commenting/liking except for here and there.

This thread has convinced me lookism is a meme. According to this forum of mental ill losers that guy should be incel since he's Asian and 5'7 yet women want him.

NT and softmaxxing is everything, people here are mentally ill fags.

Put a genuine young harmonic 6’1-6’4 Korean male actor chad next to him and he gets mogged to oblivion