Imagine this

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
You’re in the airport at 6’3 every foid in there is looking at you and you’re just casually strolling, use to this attention.

Your friend suddenly says ‘hey! Look here bro’ you look and he takes a snap of you.

You laugh and say ‘let me see it? Do I look bad?’

He laughs and goes ‘sure bro’ and shows you this:

39858E52 5828 4D37 9FFF 23B6A0502252

Just imagine bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, User28823, RiceCel1234 and 7 others
[IMG alt="WishIwasChico"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/23/23114.jpg?1701265238[/IMG]

WishIwasChico

Kraken​

JoinedOct 17, 2022Posts10,217Reputation13,155

You’re in the airport at 6’3 every foid in there is looking at you and you’re just casually strolling, use to this attention.

Your friend suddenly says ‘hey! Look here bro’ you look and he takes a snap of you.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Meanwhile I’m walking at bahnhof some girl comes talk to me I get excited but turns out it’s just some 14 yo child asking for cigarettes

I put my headphones back on 2 faggots from my old class come say hi to me and one makes a video of me doesn’t even let me see it and says he wants to show everyone from the old class

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and WishIwasChico
Meanwhile I’m walking at bahnhof some girl comes talk to me I get excited but turns out it’s just some 14 yo child asking for cigarettes

I put my headphones back on 2 faggots from my old class come say hi to me and one makes a video of me doesn’t even let me see it and says he wants to show everyone from the old class
Meanwhile @Iasacrko is in the supermarket and has a stacylite approach him.

Fuck, iwishiwasiasarcko

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Iasacrko
Meanwhile @Iasacrko is in the supermarket and has a stacylite approach him.

Fuck, iwishiwasiasarcko
I get more bad interactions than good tbh when I was 16 I was so confident due to constant validation

Nowadays I’m basically incel that’s why I found out about the blackpill

I miss those days where I’d sit down at recess and some random girl would squeeze herself into me and keep talking it’s over nowadays

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I get more bad interactions than good tbh when I was 16 I was so confident due to constant validation

Nowadays I’m basically incel that’s why I found out about the blackpill

I miss those days where I’d sit down at recess and some random girl would squeeze herself into me and keep talking it’s over nowadays
Ye cause women get tinder at 18 and get this:

C0309C49 EE15 4F85 9C1B CB33CE62D6C8

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Wishes aren't real..

• So Sad
Just admit it already, do you have homosexual feelings for Chico ? Yes or no?

• +1

View attachment 2593609

Just imagine bro
This fantasy is so gay man

• Hmm...
the sad part is so many chads don't even fuck around cause they don't realize how good they have it, and are bluepiiled.

• +1
the sad part is so many chads don't even fuck around cause they don't realize how good they have it, and are bluepiiled.
I know bro Tyler Maher is dating an mtb yet could being fucking stacies daily off tinder. No face for low iq I guess

I know bro Tyler Maher is dating an mtb yet could being fucking stacies daily off tinder. No face for low iq I guess
To be fair if chad's did fuck as much as they could they would stdmaxx very quick

@WishIwasChico I dedicate my 1000th post to you

respectfully: SEXHAVER RAMBLINGS, DNRD NIGGUHHH

• JFL
Reactions: HaShem and Whitepill_Saint

Nigga wanted to jbmaxc

Nigga wanted to jbmaxc
I don’t try to jb max since I prefer older looking women and not the puffy faced kids

I just saw a girl come up to me and was like oh mirin before I even realised it was a kid then she just asked me for a cigarette

I ended up giving her one but regretted it since she’s only 14 it’s probably illegal for me to give these ppl cigarettes

She probably asked me cause I look young and she thought i might also be some minor smoking and would be easy for her to get one

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I don’t try to jb max since I prefer older looking women and not the puffy faced kids

I just saw a girl come up to me and was like oh mirin before I even realised it was a kid then she just asked me for a cigarette

I ended up giving her one but regretted it since she’s only 14 it’s probably illegal for me to give these ppl cigarettes

She probably asked me cause I look young and she thought i might also be some minor smoking and would be easy for her to get one
She's already fucking ethnic bvlls doesn't matter bro

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
She's already fucking ethnic bvlls doesn't matter bro
Idc did u see my thread from yesterday? I already got the tall 18 yo htb

• JFL
Idc did u see my thread from yesterday? I already got the tall 18 yo htb

Tag me in more slay stories 25% bbc german bhai

• +1
Yes I also recorded her audio a bit to prove on that thread
Nice bro, is she blonde or something?? Cause they're apparently huge whores, looks like a model nice, I'm happy for you, fuck her with ur bbc and breed her

Nice bro, is she blonde or something?? Cause they're apparently huge whores, looks like a model nice, I'm happy for you, fuck her with ur bbc and breed her
I mean if blondes are whores 99% of German women are blonde

In Brazil maybe but here every girl is blonde

This girl has that dirty blonde hair blue greyish eyes easily htb with her face better than the utter subhumans on my dick when I post stories on instagram

I am very popular with girls on instagram

Whenever I post a stories it gets 80 hearts or something and then the girls friends start to follow me

F5A1988E 53BF 4FFD B135 B71561D5C54E

It’s a mess but they all look to be 12 yo fat girls

This one even sent me random nudes out of nowhere and she says she’s 19

259A0A95 CD93 4530 9F33 F79182B5FE58
A315B74C 460A 4EB8 9D5E 3927E43ACF77

Strange ass shir she’s also screenshotting my pics I blocked her

• JFL

This girl has that dirty blonde hair blue greyish eyes easily htb with her face better than the utter subhumans on my dick when I post stories on instagram

View attachment 2593681
Whenever I post a stories it gets 80 hearts or something and then the girls friends start to follow me

View attachment 2593680

View attachment 2593685View attachment 2593686

Her body looks shit but i would smash tbh if shes that horny, low inhib Brazilian halo in Germany is unmatched.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Her body looks shit but i would smash tbh if shes that horny, low inhib Brazilian halo in Germany is unmatched.
It is what it is but this insta account hurts me more than it helps

I wanted to look more nt so I decided to leave my insta open to get more followers and it worked but now every friend/potential gf I give my insta to goes to my followers list and sees hundreads of girls on there and hearting my stories it’s sus asf

I just don’t even give away insta anymore tbh

• JFL

View attachment 2593681

View attachment 2593680

View attachment 2593685View attachment 2593686

Warum chillst du hier im Forum Bro

I wish chiko gets hit by lightning