IMDO: An advancement of BSSO, looks, etc.

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

IMDO is a procedure where the lower jaw grown to the exact size required to enable normal breathing, eliminate snoring, create their optimal bite, and specially to produce their unique and ideal facial appearance.

Compared to BSSO, it has virtually no risk of damage to major sensory nerves in the jaw bone.

We need to understand:
° BSSO is done by oral surgeons who act secondary to the primary carer being the dental orthodontist
°
IMDO is done by maxilofacial surgeons,
the dental orthodontist is secondary.

So here are the differences:
BSSO is done in adults, followed by various attempts with braces in order to correct the jaw, which is very expensive. By contrast, IMDO is a treatment for a small lower jaw. It does not rely itself in orthodontists. By growing the lower jaw between lower molar teeth, it creates a room for lower buckled teeth to unwind and self straighten, so because the lower jaw is made bigger, the bite gets corrected. Cheaper and quick overall.

The best part is that it actually fixes the main problem, the small jaw, your mouse face, and your little small chin.

RESULTS:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 30679 and Zenis
bump.
@Zenis @the MOUSE @Nick.Harte @mvp2v1

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
IMDO is a procedure where the lower jaw grown to the exact size required to enable normal breathing, eliminate snoring, create their optimal bite, and specially to produce their unique and ideal facial appearance.

Compared to BSSO, it has virtually no risk of damage to major sensory nerves in the jaw bone.

We need to understand:
° BSSO is done by oral surgeons who act secondary to the primary carer being the dental orthodontist
°
IMDO is done by maxilofacial surgeons,
So here are the differences: BSSO is done in adults, followed by various attempts with braces in order to correct the jaw, which is very expensive. By contrast, IMDO is a treatment for a small lower jaw. It does not rely itself in orthodontists. By growing the lower jaw between lower molar teeth, it creates a room for lower buckled teeth to unwind and self straighten, so because the lower jaw is made bigger, the bite gets corrected. Cheaper and quick overall.
The best part is that it actually fixes the main problem, the small jaw, your mouse face, and your little small chin.

RESULTS:
View attachment 2614675

View attachment 2614678
Man do you think I need this from the picture I sent you? My mandible bone is short

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Man do you think I need this from the picture I sent you? My mandible bone is short
Yeah, and the best part is if you can get it, get it now. This is usually perform on teenagers.

Yeah, and the best part is if you can get it, get it now. This is usually perform on teenagers.
I don’t have a bite issue so that’s the problem, would this work with Lefort 1 to advance in generel?

did not read but results are only subhumans, what are the results if a normal/above average person gets this

I don’t have a bite issue so that’s the problem, would this work with Lefort 1 to advance in generel?
Yeah. It pretty much ascends anyone unless you have another problems.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
did not read but results are only subhumans, what are the results if a normal/above
average person gets this

"normal", however you can tell his jaw looked a bit recessed. results are still amazing.

View attachment 2614691
"normal", however you can tell his jaw looked a bit recessed. results are still amazing.
offtopic but what are the surgical options for chin wing expansion

say i have a bit of a narrow chin/(lower half??) but want a facially average rounded chin like chico

does not matter, all perfect facially average people ive seen have rounded chins
You seek to conform with averageness
another sign of Low T

You seek to conform with averageness
another sign of Low T
oh i thought you were being serious lol, nice troll bro!

Wow never heard of this

The problem is will this work with adults past their growing stage ?

Maybe yeah, but You would need to talk with a maxilofacial.

yes lol, its the same reason LL works in adults

yes lol, its the same reason LL works in adults
I'm gonna legit bring this up with a maxillofacial surgeon hopefully I don't sound like a retard

I'm gonna legit bring this up with a maxillofacial surgeon hopefully I don't sound like a retard
its been done on adults already, and its literally just distraction osteogenesis... do some research

its been done on adults already, and its literally just distraction osteogenesis... do some research
Yea I will
This is legit the first time I heard about this procedure

This one is amazing how old was this guy legit changed his life
@humanoidsub7

• +1
OP didn't take even a second to do research... time to debunk this SHIT thread. Go fuck yourself OP.

Even if it is slightly easier on the nerves, it's way riskier overall.
Also very limited in what it can do, unstable, expensive, and widely unavailable.

We need to understand:
False...
BSSO is the primary tool that ALL maxillofacial surgeons use to adjust the mandible.

°IMDO is done by maxilofacial surgeons,
Misleading...
There is only a very tiny number of surgeons that actually do this procedure. Like less than a dozen in the whole world. There is obviously multiple reasons for that... it's very complicated, unpractical, and "gatekept" by its creator.

The fact that oral surgeons can do BSSO but not IMDO is only a testiment to the prevalence of the former and the obscureness of the latter.

So here are the differences:
BSSO is done in adults
False...
It is done in people of any age.

followed by various attempts with braces in order to correct the jaw, which is very expensive.
Yes, because usually its main use case of it is in treatment to correct the bite... which is best done in conjunction with orthodontic treatment.

IMDO also requires preparatory orthodontic work...
Often, expansion of the upper jaw is needed, which is even more expensive and time-consuming

Cheaper and quick overall.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
IMDO is MULTIPLE times more expensive... like nearing 100k.
It is also slower, since you need to activate the distraction device everyday over the course of a few weeks, as opposed to BSSO, which is relatively instantaneous.

ok i dont feel like continuing this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mvp2v1 and Fiqh
There is obviously multiple reasons for that... it's very complicated, unpractical, and "gatekept" by its creator.
This is mostly due to its creator owning the rights to the IMDO brand, its due to the copyright owners greed more than anything.

From what I have read its more like 20-30k, what else are you including in that price, where did you get such a number?

• +1
I think IMDO was one of those procedures where hardly anyone offered it; barely any surgeons who do it

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and humanoidsub7
OP didn't take even a second to do research... time to debunk this SHIT thread. Go fuck yourself OP.

Even if it is slightly easier on the nerves, it's way riskier overall.
Also very limited in what it can do, unstable, expensive, and widely unavailable.

False...
BSSO is the primary tool that ALL maxillofacial surgeons use to adjust the mandible.

Misleading...
There is only a very tiny number of surgeons that actually do this procedure. Like less than a dozen in the whole world. There is obviously multiple reasons for that... it's very complicated, unpractical, and "gatekept" by its creator.

The fact that oral surgeons can do BSSO but not IMDO is only a testiment to the prevalence of the former and the obscureness of the latter.

False...
It is done in people of any age.

Yes, because usually its main use case of it is in treatment to correct the bite... which is best done in conjunction with orthodontic treatment.

IMDO also requires preparatory orthodontic work...
Often, expansion of the upper jaw is needed, which is even more expensive and time-consuming

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
It is also slower, since you need to activate the distraction device everyday over the course of a few weeks, as opposed to BSSO, which is relatively instantaneous.

ok i dont feel like continuing this
i researched on jawsurgeryforums and i just summed up all the information people told me

and if you guys know so fucking much why dont you make threads like this that are actually contributing to looksmaxx instead of posting how much tinder likes you get, bragging and basically talking about your fucking shitass personal experiences.

im fucking tired man fuck you all

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and dadfa
many people end up wasting more money with BSSO according to users both on reddit and jawsurgeryforums.

there are people that got bimax for 300k which is a lot. prob from the us.

i researched on jawsurgeryforums and i just summed up all the information people told me

and if you guys know so fucking much why dont you make threads like this that are actually contributing to looksmaxx instead of posting how much tinder likes you get, bragging and basically talking about your fucking shitass personal experiences.

im fucking tired man fuck you all
I been making some cool threads about the Orbital Box Osteotomy that happened and the Lefort 2 that will happen soon but this site doesn't care

• So Sad
I been making some cool threads about the Orbital Box Osteotomy that happened and the Lefort 2 that will happen soon but this site doesn't care
no one checks best of the best anyway. many just go to ratings and the people lurking are new users, from TikTok. it's over.

For those who say that droopy nose tips are from jaw recession, this pic points the contrary
it comes from maxillary recession, not mandibular recession

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Will definitely check this out.