Implant advice

S

Samuel2230

Iron
Hey,

I'm looking to get a jawline and supra orbital implants.

I'm from Australia, does anyone have any suggestions on who can design and execute this procedure for me ?

Hey,

I'm looking to get a jawline and supra orbital implants.

I'm from Australia, does anyone have any suggestions on who can design and execute this procedure for me ?
Ask surgeon not incels

• +1
Reactions: Omen and tigrxs
I invented supraorbital drop downs 4 years ago and have partnered with Pagnoni for the most cases (dozens) of these over the years. We have modified things through the years and will write a paper showing our experience soon. No one is more experienced than this duo and anyone else who will attempt it would be their first try. The implants this year are better than last year, and the year before that. There's a bit of a wait for unmatched experience.

IMG 9806
(The scars have since faded)

IMG 8508
Another

And more on zoom.

Last edited:
I invented supraorbital drop downs 4 years ago and have partnered with Pagnoni for the most cases (dozens) of this over the years. No one is more experienced than this duo and anyone else who will attempt it would be their first try. The implants this year are better than last year, and the year before that. There's a bit of a wait for unmatched experience.

View attachment 2831622 (The scars have since faded)

View attachment 2831624 Another

And more on zoom.
Unrelated but what school did you go to, to become a plastic surgeon? and what did you study?

Im asking cuz i'm also interested in becoming a plastic surgeon

Unrelated but what school did you go to, to become a plastic surgeon? and what did you study?

Im asking cuz i'm also interested in becoming a plastic surgeon
I'm not a plastic surgeon yet, this year I'm doing design & research in plastic surgery (not just aesthetic surgery).

Just keep your grades up and focus on one thing at a time

• Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James