Importance of bodybuilding

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
which is the most effective softmaxing method? the answer is being low bodyFat for sure: this way you get a visible jawline, hollow cheecks and good facial contour.

being low body fat affects your body a lot: if you have a poor frame (narrow shoulders, small ricage, pencil neck, wide hips and wide pelvis) being skinny will make you look like a aushwitz subhuman. In this case training your muscles (especially neck, traps and shoulders) can provide you an incredible body image improvement.

if you have a good frame (broad shoulders, large ribcage, narrow hips), you can look great at low bodyfat without lifting a single weight.
Bodybuilding can obviously boost your PSL, but the improvement is not as great as in framecels.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 1680, FailedNormie and 3 others

He doesn't look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 685 and FailedNormie
i think its fake.

Fucking horrendous frame jfl.
which is the most effective softmaxing method? the answer is being low bodyFat for sure: this way you get a visible jawline, hollow cheecks and good facial contour.

View attachment 75121

being low body fat affects your body a lot: if you have a poor frame (narrow shoulders, small ricage, pencil neck, wide hips and wide pelvis) being skinny will make you look like a aushwitz subhuman. In this case training your muscles (especially neck, traps and shoulders) can provide you an incredible body image improvement.
View attachment 75126
View attachment 75130

if you have a good frame (broad shoulders, large ribcage, narrow hips), you can look great at low bodyfat without lifting a single weight.
Bodybuilding can obviously boost your PSL, but the improvement is not as great as in framecels.
View attachment 75127

OP would u recommend losing bf when I'm already 70kg?/154 pounds? I estimate I'm around 14% bf since my abs are slightly visible but I think going below 70kg is far too underweight

You don’t need a gym retards

Join a sport or do swimming,soccer,tennis

And you will develop body naturally without boring lifts and shit

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
You don’t need a gym retards

Join a sport or do swimming,soccer,tennis

And you will develop body naturally without boring lifts and shit
1: gaining muscles in gym in unnatural? wft man...

2: do you really claim framecels look better as aushwitzlike rather than having some muscles?

3: soccer, swimming, tennis are useful to people who wanna have a healthy lifestyle, but they are not related to looksmaxing because cardio activities don't have effect on muscle mass. (for example marathon runners have small functional muscles)

1: gaining muscles in gym in unnatural? wft man...

2: do you really claim framecels look better as aushwitzlike rather than having some muscles?

3: soccer, swimming, tennis are useful to people who wanna have a healthy lifestyle, but they are not related to looksmaxing because cardio activities don't have effect on muscle mass. (for example marathon runners have small functional muscles)
Swimming and tennis is easy looksmaxing tbh

Because swimming means you are active and healthy and low bodyfat

And probably have wide shoulders And also very good hobby rather than being gym rat who is lock in room lifting metal JFL

Athletic body > muscular body

Swimming and tennis is easy looksmaxing tbh

Because swimming means you are active and healthy and low bodyfat

And probably have wide shoulders And also very good hobby rather than being gym rat who is lock in room lifting metal JFL

Athletic body > muscular body
Lifting is the only real way to increase shoulder width. Swimming won't cut it. If you have naturally broad shoulders good for you but we aren't all that lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and mido the slayer

View attachment 75121

View attachment 75126
View attachment 75130

View attachment 75127
kinobody body is ideal

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
kinobody body is ideal
This or death

Lifting is the only real way to increase shoulder width. Swimming won't cut it. If you have naturally broad shoulders good for you but we aren't all that lucky.
I have wide shoulders naturally and narrow waist but slender

You just need to do sports and your body will improve naturally while you having fun doing outdoor things

I hate weight lifting

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I have wide shoulders naturally and narrow waist but slender

You just need to do sports and your body will improve naturally while you having fun doing outdoor things

I hate weight lifting

Fair enough, I have narrow shoulder naturally and enjoy weightlifting

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 656

View attachment 75121

View attachment 75126
View attachment 75130

View attachment 75127
Freddie from Skins

B0a76c26880affff56db68fc4b581078  luke pasqualino filmstars

Actor is like 6'1" and as you can see he's real lean with an averageish frame. Not a great deal of muscle, 11 inch arms probs. Probably in the 140's range if I had to guess, doesn't look failo tier skinny though.

ideal male body >

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Last edited:
Do what you like Man

Not by what foids like you To be or men
Life is too short do what you like and don’t miss out

Good frame but needs little more muscles I would say to be hyper ideal
View attachment 75263

And this dude has an ideal body imo goal tbh
View attachment 75264
tbh from my experience irl "skinny" is what turn girls on, I am not joking, but maybe because IM a manlet, when I had capped delts literally nothing changed in attraction and maybe even diminished
3:30

Holy shit he looks so good

Last edited:
tbh from my experience irl "skinny" is what turn girls on, I am not joking, but maybe because IM a manlet, when I had capped delts literally nothing changed in attraction and maybe even diminished
Those guys are skinny but with definition

But yea foids rated guys who looks like this as the most attractive in a lot of surveys

Slim and toned is perfect imo
Because if a girls likes skinny guys you are slim and if she likes muscles you also have definition

You could get body like that in 4 months By doing swimming, tennis ect

That’s why I think gym is useless

Those guys are skinny but with definition

But yea foids rated guys who looks like this as the most attractive in a lot of surveys

Slim and toned is perfect imo
Because if a girls likes skinny guys you are slim and if she likes muscles you also have definition

You could get body like that in 4 months By doing swimming, tennis ect

That’s why I think gym is useless
well man, when I was skinny literally without muscle definition, the woman that has a crush on me told her friend when I was meeting her and she introduced me as "*my name* the guy that was skinny that I told u about" I was like wtf, believe it or not but it's not the tale of the basement

Muscles changed nothing or even made me inferior in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
well man, when I was skinny literally without muscle definition, the woman that has a crush on me told her friend when I was meeting her and she introduced me as "*my name* the guy that was skinny that I told u about" I was like wtf, believe it or not but it's not the tale of the basement

Muscles changed nothing or even made me inferior in their eyes
It’s all about the face tbh

Body matters little bit irl because you are going to wear jackets and shirts who is going to see you body? No one JFL