Things to not do when making a post asking to rate your frame:

H

hytt

Master
1-Don't try to fraud your frame by showing your lats.
Like this autist:

When we make a line we can see his real frame:

As you can see the blue lines show what would be seen if this retard weren't doing any poses. He is basically a framelet with huge lats which doesn't change your status as framelet because you won't be doing poses showing your lats irl.

2- Don't post pictures of your back because it's the same as showing your lats.
Like this:

Look at his huge hips and make a vertical straight line to his the horizontal end of where should be his chest, we can clealry see this framelet trying to fraud his frame only showing his back and streching his shoulders.

3- Don't hide your hips or any part of your torso and have your arms relaxed with adequate posture.
Like this larper framelet:

Having frame means having wide shoulder and wide upper rigcage in comparison with your hips. Most of you won't have it and it's ok because it's very rare.
You can always do it:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, slavicpsycho, ElTruecel and 4 others
@Clouds006

You don't have what to argue, you have what to accept, framelet.
I’m just in disbelief that you care so much to the point where you typed up all of this rediculous horse shit just for whoever sees it to think your a retard 😂

Nice Thread Nigga :)

If people actually see this post they are going to be confused as fuck 💀

Just wanted to put that out there
That's exactly why this is a guide. Most gymcels don't know that and think that having huge lats will make them look like they have the V frame women want.

That's exactly why this is a guide. Most gymcels don't know that and think that having huge lats will make them look like they have the V frame women want.
I have decently sized lats and very wide clavicles coupled with a slim waist, your a failed troll

• JFL
Reactions: bndar.337
Your a failure in life and your existence is practically meaningless, this projecting is fucking brutal

I have decently sized lats and very wide clavicles coupled with a slim waist, your a failed troll
You don't have wide clavicles LMAO. muh ''Slim waist'', what matters are the hips you fucking retard you have large hips which decreases your frame. Accept reality.

You don't have wide clavicles LMAO. muh ''Slim waist'', what matters are the hips you fucking retard you have large hips which decreases your frame. Accept reality.
all larp

Your a failure in life and your existence is practically meaningless, this projecting is fucking brutal
The fact you are still tying to argument against factual shit like that is hilarious. No matter what you do you will never have the true V frame unless you do surgery nigga. Ropemaxx

Reality is that your a depressed incel who will die only having fucked your own hand your entire life

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
The fact you are still tying to argument against factual shit like that is hilarious. No matter what you do you will never have the true V frame unless you do surgery nigga. Ropemaxx
I genuinely want to see what you look like

Women want me, not you 💀

Reality is that your a depressed incel who will die only having fucked your own hand your entire life
Reality is that I was born in a white, mildly rich family and that I'm currently in unversity and will soon become a prestigous doctor. I don't even need to work but I still want my own money lol while you are a poor ugly framelet nigger.

Reality is that I was born in a white, mildly rich family and that I'm currently in unversity and will soon become a prestigous doctor. I don't even need to work but I still want my own money lol while you are a poor ugly framelet nigger.
you sound like Elliot Rodger 😂

Why would I, a soon to become doctor, destroy my reputation showing my face in this forum? LMAO
Your such a fucking pussy it’s beyond insufferable 😭

Why would I, a soon to become doctor, destroy my reputation showing my face in this forum? LMAO
Like literally no one gives a fuck

Your such a fucking pussy it’s beyond insufferable 😭
Kill yourself keyboard warrior framelet if it was in real life I would have already shot your head for being such a little annoying shit

• Woah
Reactions: bndar.337
Everything you have mentioned about your life I already have ten fold. I could waste more time talking about my living situation but instead I’ll just say that I live in the rich part of Miami, my car is 65k, lil bro getting the new bmw M2 soon. I am also going to be majoring in biomedical engineering where I will not have 500k in student debt like you even though you are likely larping out of your ass claiming that you will become a “prestigious doctor” 🤦🏽. Like who in the actual fuck has the audacity to describe themselves in such a high manner yet larps out excuses to not show his incel face on the internet. Like please kys immediately

Last edited:
Kill yourself keyboard warrior framelet if it was in real life I would have already shot your head for being such a little annoying shit
Your too much of a pussy to show your face online yet talk an UNGODLY amount of shit (with baseless irrational arguments) to people who are superior to you

1-Don't try to fraud your frame by showing your lats.
Like this autist:
View attachment 2768112
When we make a line we can see his real frame:

View attachment 2768120
As you can see the blue lines show what would be seen if this retard weren't doing any poses. He is basically a framelet with huge lats which doesn't change your status as framelet because you won't be doing poses showing your lats irl.

2- Don't post pictures of your back because it's the same as showing your lats.
Like this:
View attachment 2768099
Look at his huge hips and make a vertical straight line to his the horizontal end of where should be his chest, we can clealry see this framelet trying to fraud his frame only showing his back and streching his shoulders.

3- Don't hide your hips or any part of your torso and have your arms relaxed with adequate posture.
Like this larper framelet:
View attachment 2768134

Having frame means having wide shoulder and wide upper rigcage in comparison with your hips. Most of you won't have it and it's ok because it's very rare.
You can always do it:

Real

small waist is more important than small hips

Everything you have mentioned about your life I already have ten fold. I could waste more time talking about my living situation but instead I’ll just say that I live in the rich part of Miami, my car is 65k, lil bro getting the new bmw M2 soon. I am also going to be majoring in biomedical engineering where I will not have 500k in student debt like you even though you are likely larping out of your ass.

Yeah but this guys obviously trolling or on drugs

Everything you have mentioned about your life I already have ten fold. I could waste more time talking about my living situation but instead I’ll just say that I live in the rich part of Miami, my car is 65k, lil bro getting the new bmw M2 soon. I am also going to be majoring in biomedical engineering where I will not have 500k in student debt like you even though you are likely larping out of your ass.
mUH my cAr is 65K. I don't even need to buy a car you fucking retard my family already gave me multiples vehicles.
Don't project your poor financial status into me, I don't have a debt. I have enough money to buy the entire women of your family back into slavery and send them to be breeding whores in some random african tribe in Niger.
I don't even think that's a good example because it wouldn't take much money to do that, not even a million.
And btw

Yeah but this guys obviously trolling or on drugs
the reasons big hips are subhuman is because they are connected to a big waist, but if you have big hips yet a small waist it's fine

the reasons big hips are subhuman is because they are connected to a big waist, but if you have big hips yet a small waist it's fine
It's not. What define if you have a frame is the correlation of your hips and your shoulders. You must have something similar to @Orc

I have normal hips and a skinny waist,
Wearing baggy sweatpants might make it look like I have big hips

It's not even big hips. You can have big hips as long as your shoulder are wide enough in proportion(which would make look like you don't have big hips)

mUH my cAr is 65K. I don't even need to buy a car you fucking retard my family already gave me multiples vehicles.
Don't project your poor financial status into me, I don't have a debt. I have enough money to buy the entire women of your family back into slavery and send them to be breeding whores in some random african tribe in Niger.
I don't even think that's a good example because it wouldn't take much money to do that, not even a million.
And btw

i might need to become a dermatologist and geomaxx to the usa now lol

I have normal hips and a skinny waist,
Wearing baggy sweatpants might make it look like I have big hips
You wore flopy tshirt to HIDE your subhuman hips.

It's not. What define if you have a frame is the correlation of your hips and your shoulders. You must have something similar to @Orc
shoulder to waist ratio is more important than shoulder to hip ratio

I hope more people see this thread so you can get clowned for posting this horse shit.
Might as well label it as satire content at this point

I have a 19' bideltoid and wear waist size 30 pants rate my frame

If you have small hips you will have small waist.
true, but average hips + small waist is close to as good as small hips + small waist

shoulder to waist ratio is more important than shoulder to hip ratio
No, it's not. What makes a frame heroic-like it's when your shoulders and upper ribcage are both big in comparison with your hips. The kind of frame you have a V line without showing lats.

No, it's not. What makes a frame heroic-like it's when your shoulders and upper ribcage are both big in comparison with your hips. The kind of frame you have a V line without showing lats.
Which is exactly why my frame is heroic like and why your a depressed, insecure sack of shit

true, but average hips + small waist is close to as good as small hips + small waist
Bro, the difference is huge. Having what you are describing won't make someone a framelet, it will just make them look average, and girls notice when your frame is average. Women do like gymcelled average frames mainly in tall guys but they prefer much more actual heroic frames.

Which is exactly why my frame is heroic like and why your a depressed, insecure sack of shit
Your frame is far from heroic framecel, keep coping.