Importance Of Your Place in the Social Hierarchy

63volcel

Iron
As a couple others have said on here

No matter how good you look, your chances of inceldom go up heavily if no social circle/loser social circle.
If you think about it, every time you’ve been in a social group, it was probably by chance/proximity/school, and you were probably surrounded with losers

This was definitely my case, one of my biggest mistakes in college was not dorming with the NTmaxxed thug I was cool with (we ended up in same college), I left it up to chance and I got paired with losers.

Of course, It was only after I went on break from school (for the holidays) where I realize my social status was just “that tall skinny dude whos always with the losers”and the main person I used to always walk around campus with was a autistic jester.

Very Important to understand the hierarchy quicker, if you find yourself in a new environment, make sure you don’t stay attached to losers and find the higher status groups quicker.

The time where I almost lost my virginity, I kid you not I only met her because I was walking around campus with one of the higher social status groups.

Also you need to reflect deeply at the end of every day, If not you will make the same mistake as me, and only reflect in moments of deep solitude, which by then it will be too late to notice all of the detrimental mistakes you are making within the social hierarchy. I’m only realizing my horrible life in college because I flunked out in my second year.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Maalik
water

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
As a couple others have said on here

No matter how good you look, your chances of inceldom go up heavily if no social circle/loser social circle.
If you think about it, every time you’ve been in a social group, it was probably by chance/proximity/school, and you were probably surrounded with losers

This was definitely my case, one of my biggest mistakes in college was not dorming with the NTmaxxed thug I was cool with (we ended up in same college), I left it up to chance and I got paired with losers.

Of course, It was only after I went on break from school (for the holidays) where I realize my social status was just “that tall skinny dude whos always with the losers”and the main person I used to always walk around campus with was a autistic jester.

Very Important to understand the hierarchy quicker, if you find yourself in a new environment, make sure you don’t stay attached to losers and find the higher status groups quicker.

The time where I almost lost my virginity, I kid you not I only met her because I was walking around campus with one of the higher social status groups.

Also you need to reflect deeply at the end of every day, If not you will make the same mistake as me, and only reflect in moments of deep solitude, which by then it will be too late to notice all of the detrimental mistakes you are making within the social hierarchy. I’m only realizing my horrible life in college because I flunked out in my second year.
nigga are you sociopath?

might be an idiot in here who doesn’t realize he’s fucking himself hanging with losers, but yea this is basically common knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
might be an idiot in here who doesn’t realize he’s fucking himself hanging with losers, but yea this is basically common knowledge
man idk u sociopathic nass

have some decency maybe not everything is hierarchy have good times nigger

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
This is the result of physically outgrowing being a loser

But still making internal mistakes
well i dont even care about social groups

we have different goals mate

Then I’m guessing you aren’t trying to improve your life quality
no im not trynna surround myself with fucking losers and back talkers And cope , i cant feel happines when im with that kinda people muh hierarchy

first actual good advice in a while here

i would say high iq but this is common fucking sense
(uncommon here)

• +1
Thugmaxxed NT would buttsexz you to assert his dominance lil nigga

• JFL