Important Looksmaxxing Rule: Softmax before you Hardmax

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
Shit Jaw?
Chew + mew then bite-restorative crowns then jaw surgery. You'll save money and time if you do not require hard surgery.

Shit Hair?
Minox + Fin before Hairline Transplants. If the minox doesn't work you can use the minox on the donor area the number of grafts for your HT. You'll also be able to use the minoxidil for eyebrow and beardmaxxing.

Shit frame?
Fast + Natural gymcelling before roids and fat loss drugs. You'll learn how to dietmax and gymmax properly which will maximise your results if you start roidmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uberfuckchad, BrickTop, hattrick and 9 others
Flood Overflow GIF - Flood Overflow Going Home GIFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, falcon1, hattrick and 9 others
Shit Jaw?
Chew + mew then bite-restorative crowns then jaw surgery. You'll save money and time if you do not require hard surgery.

Shit Hair?
Minox + Fin before Hairline Transplants. If the minox doesn't work you can use the minox on the donor area the number of grafts for your HT. You'll also be able to use the minoxidil for eyebrow and beardmaxxing.

Shit frame?
Fast + Natural gymcelling before roids and fat loss drugs. You'll learn how to dietmax and gymmax properly which will maximise your results if you start roidmaxxing.
im not even gonna lie im 17 been mewing since 16 everyday and i did get forward growth. the problem iis my hyoid bone is unusally low and whenver i dont mew it's not different

• So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
if u dont get ll u are autist

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
cope, softmaxxing never woks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 30518
cope, softmaxxing never woks
For a lot of users on this site they don't need to hardmax. The point is to hardmax after you know that softmaxxing doesn't work.

For a lot of users on this site they don't need to hardmax. The point is to hardmax after you know that softmaxxing doesn't work.
I'm joking man, agree with you
But I'll probably need surgery to get from subhumanlite to solid subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25354 and Sexually Disabled
I know softmaxxing doesnt work for me....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Roamer and Sexually Disabled
That just seems like common sense, it's like telling someone not to wipe their ass with sandpaper first.

That just seems like common sense, it's like telling someone not to wipe their ass with sandpaper first.
why would u ever need to wipe your ass with sandpaper :lul:

should u do jaw exercise or whatever jaw softmaxes before trimax if you have tmjd??

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing