Improving lagging chest

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
So my chest is very lagging in comparison to all my other muscle groups which makes my physique not ideal
I want a bigger chest so I am thinking how to improve it
I am currently on PCT from my sarms and for my next rad 140 cycle I have an idea of cutting volume for all muscle groups (back from 16 to 8, remove some shoulders and arms as well, legs untrained) and creating giga volume on chest (28 sets a week, mostly pump but also some strength work). What do you think, shall that work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
If u cant dips with 40kg plates for 10 reps with good form then thats what

Imagin on sarms and khv, its over for u homeboy

If u cant dips with 40kg plates for 10 reps with good form then thats what
I used to do dips 50 kg for 8 reps. It only tensed my tendons, triceps and shoulders. No chest growth from them. Nice triceps exercise though
ln06PghldW4.jpg

• +1
when you're programming your training for chest keep in mind that shoulder and chest exercises interfere, and can't really be done within close proximity of each other, i.e if you do a bench session it'll make your overhead press session even if it's the next day worse, and vice versa.

so if you're one of those people that does a lot of shoulder volume, you're inevitably fucking up what you're able to do on your chest press movement, you should preferably go into those with fresh shoulder joints.

Estrogen.

• JFL
when you're programming your training for chest keep in mind that shoulder and chest exercises interfere, and can't really be done within close proximity of each other, i.e if you do a bench session it'll make your overhead press session even if it's the next day worse, and vice versa.

so if you're one of those people that does a lot of shoulder volume, you're inevitably fucking up what you're able to do on your chest press movement, you should preferably go into those with fresh shoulder joints.
I have a separate arm + shoulder day so I don't do any shoulder exercises in the same day with my chest

Lagging chest?
Just engage a developper to fix that bro

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Smolov jr is good for strength

So my chest is very lagging in comparison to all my other muscle groups which makes my physique not ideal
I want a bigger chest so I am thinking how to improve it
I am currently on PCT from my sarms and for my next rad 140 cycle I have an idea of cutting volume for all muscle groups (back from 16 to 8, remove some shoulders and arms as well, legs untrained) and creating giga volume on chest (28 sets a week, mostly pump but also some strength work). What do you think, shall that work?
You’re 180cm. Just give up brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Were you leaning forward enough when u were doing ur dips?

Just do pushups every day bro

• JFL
Shitty chest insertions/back dominant = lagging chest

Do an LGD cycle with MK or actual GH

Shitty chest insertions/back dominant = lagging chest
I am very back dominiant so I am thinking of just cutting down on my back volume drastically

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I am very back dominiant so I am thinking of just cutting down on my back volume drastically
Up your chest volume HARD. Your on sarms so recovery wont be difficult, go harder.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Up your chest volume HARD. Your on sarms so recovery wont be difficult, go harder.
I will do that next cycle also I'm going to take 15 mg of rad 140 instead of 10 and try to eat more and bulk up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Сколько +- в месяц у тебя на sarms уходит?

Сколько +- в месяц у тебя на sarms уходит?
Boost4u.ru
Читай какие есть сармы и курсы
Курс рада 140 в норм дозировке это 4к в месяц

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886

Hes back dominant, his chest is destined to be small. Its all about genetics
Gymmaxed back dominant:
1-1.jpg

Gymmaxed chest dominant:
965b750c65144ea272a7963b9fc8fcde.jpg
arnold_split_600x.jpg

Chest dominant vs shoulder dominant:
ndbtzthx6i241.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK