improving my social skills is tiring, destined to not have any close friends

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
i learn a lot from experience, but its just too brutal to have many potential friends that you fuck up your chances with or came off as weird in a few occasions.

there is so much for me to learn, there is absolutely 0 people on this planet i am close to or am comfortable around

not possible to control the fact that i overthink. my responses may be slow, even days or weeks long because i want to formulate the perfect response, just to send it and think "man i look fucking retarded now why did i send this", then think about this the next time i talk to another person so i dont make that mistake again

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Yung, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and autistic_tendencies
Preach brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
‘friends’ are so unneeded it’s all just resource extraction

Keep trying bro don't give up. Also read How To Win Friends And Influence People

anyone i become friends with, i immediately overthink and easily come up with reasons to hate them and that's all i end up thinking about, or think about whether or not theyre thinking about my fuck ups or times ive sperged out, their intentions, etc.. fuck this shit man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You can help me to search for kemonololi waifus

i learn a lot from experience, but its just too brutal to have many potential friends that you fuck up your chances with or came off as weird in a few occasions.

there is so much for me to learn, there is absolutely 0 people on this planet i am close to or am comfortable around

not possible to control the fact that i overthink. my responses may be slow, even days or weeks long because i want to formulate the perfect response, just to send it and think "man i look fucking retarded now why did i send this", then think about this the next time i talk to another person so i dont make that mistake again
Wanted male friends is gay af

Just have friends while non-NT, bro. :soy:

I don’t think it’s possible to fake being social for a long time. I did this and it worked initially but later on my boring ass character revealed itself.

abused dog trait

I don’t think it’s possible to fake being social for a long time. I did this and it worked initially but later on my boring ass character revealed itself.
for me its the other way around, i am too boring and not outgoing at first, only those who stick around will find more about myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back