In a discussion with our female friends, my male friends have used me as an example of a guy who doesn't attract women because I'm too nice.

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
During the classic "boys vs. girls" discussion in which guys try to make girls admit that they prefer "bad boys", my friends have used me as an example of a good person who doesn't attract women. They have gone even further by insinuating that none of them would ever consider me attractive, despite being average-looking.

I think using me as an example has been inconsiderate and it has certainly made me feel ashamed. However, it reflects well that my friends consider me incapable of attracting a woman.

The girls have told them not to use me as an example. "Poor him", they have said, implying that such comments would hurt my feelings. And I appreciate that they have been considerate in that regard. However, the fact that they haven't said something like "he can be attractive too" or "he'd just have more options if he did 'this' or 'that'" makes it clear that they also think it's difficult for me to be attractive to a woman.

Just to avoid misunderstanding, I want to clarify that I'm not hurt that my female friends don't find me attractive. That doesn't matter to me. We're just friends and I'm fine with that. What has been hurtful has been realizing that, apparently, all of my friends think that I would never be able to attract a woman. And what little self-esteem I've worked so hard to build is teetering right now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Nick.Harte, BootySniffer69 and 5 others
TLDR: mtn isnt attractive to mtbs unless he's a hierarchymaxxed alpha dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksOrDeath and SA7
now you know what to change. be dark triad mogger like me

Link thread

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, LooksOrDeath, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
That’s the kind of event that is unpleasant because they have sealed their fates…

you have to kill all of them to restore your nobility and pride.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and autistic_tendencies
During the classic "boys vs. girls" discussion in which guys try to make girls admit that they prefer "bad boys", my friends have used me as an example of a good person who doesn't attract women. They have gone even further by insinuating that none of them would ever consider me attractive, despite being average-looking.

I think using me as an example has been inconsiderate and it has certainly made me feel ashamed. However, it reflects well that my friends consider me incapable of attracting a woman.

The girls have told them not to use me as an example. "Poor him", they have said, implying that such comments would hurt my feelings. And I appreciate that they have been considerate in that regard. However, the fact that they haven't said something like "he can be attractive too" or "he'd just have more options if he did 'this' or 'that'" makes it clear that they also think it's difficult for me to be attractive to a woman.

Just to avoid misunderstanding, I want to clarify that I'm not hurt that my female friends don't find me attractive. That doesn't matter to me. We're just friends and I'm fine with that. What has been hurtful has been realizing that, apparently, all of my friends think that I would never be able to attract a woman. And what little self-esteem I've worked so hard to build is teetering right now.
brutal.
hs?

at least he’ll get prison guard pussy

also, get tattoos OP
he needs to transition first to get into a female prison so he can rape every girl there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel and blackmf
that I'm not hurt that my female friends don't find me attractive. That doesn't matter to me
What a fucking cuck, they arent even ashamed of telling You that its over for You and that they See You as genetic waste and you're saying "im Not Hurt that doesn't matter to me :soy:" I'd be so fucking Mad I'd plan on raping that bitch bruh

Damn bro what kind of friends are that?

But there is something true in their message regardless how u look:

I have a friend who is chadlite, tall, nice dark hair.
But he really is too nice to women. He doesnt have an appealing personality. By PSL Rating he would be a 6 but SMV is like 5. But he could easily slay if he would be more talkative and not so fucking shy around women.

Did you already try softmaxxing OP?

I myself get ratted unattractive by my Friends in the past but I hard and softmaxxed. The same people keep telling me now how good looking I am and if I have any tips for them.

Its not to late to change. I started looksmaxxing with 24 now I am 26 and its better than ever.