In order to know how you actually look like

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
The best way to know how you look is to have a blackpilled friend tell you exactly how you look to him irl, and have him sit next to you in front of a mirror and tell u how different u look

I suffered from this a lot. To a point where it really damaged my self image bc I felt like I didnt have one at all bc I dont have an accurate representation of what I looked like

Luckily my mom is hyper blackpilled. She calls me out on squinting if i do it too hard and she tells me its cringy and that I should tone it down (I already explained to her I do it for straighter lower eyelids and she says that's alright, just dont do bed room eyes), called me out when I used to jut too much and told me its obvious from my lip positioning, was one of the first people to ever enlighten me on the importance of jaw, and told me how women are drawn to chiseled and angular jaws and how she knows men fraud their shit lower thirds with facial hair

Tldr shes obsessed with looks just like me and is a very credible and honest source. Not saying shes impervious to the whole "my son is handsome" meme but no one irl understands me in terms of lookism like she does

What she told me is that depending on lighting, I look almost exactly the same as mirrors reflect except they make everything proportionately smaller and dim down your skin tone (could be bc lighting is garbage in my house)

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, try2beme, JustShower and 5 others
dude just look in a real mirror
you have the same features just mirror inverted
a non reversing mirror

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, poopoohead, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
dude just look in a real mirror
you have the same features just mirror inverted
Mirror is more accurate than any camera. Especially if you don’t have a high end iPhone or dslr

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and poopoohead
Yes I go from Dalit to Aryan depending on lighting and time of day

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 48871, poopoohead and 2 others
i meant true mirror
whatever that shit is called
Not a diff, our brains manufacture beauty through ratios bones and soft features , doesn’t matter if inverted or whatever

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, humanoidsub7, incel194012940 and 2 others
@LooksOrDeath moment

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i only ask homosexual members of .org to rate me

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet_, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Not a diff, our brains manufacture beauty through ratios bones and soft features , doesn’t matter if inverted or whatever
Isn't this debunked since the brain processes from left to right?

So if the better side of your face is your right side, you look better irl?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Isn't this debunked since the brain processes from left to right?

So if the better side of your face is your right side, you look better irl?
if your thinking about this

YOUR UGLY

and at best case scenario your brain created an elaborate tolkein-style fantasy system to increase your perception of your looks level to prevent you from killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
if your thinking about this

YOUR UGLY

and at best case scenario your brain created an elaborate tolkein-style fantasy system to increase your perception of your looks level to prevent you from killing yourself

No it's basic shit abt looks, and I learned it from my dentist

One side of your face is better than the other, 80% of people have their right side more developed

I think Orb would look better with inverted face as his right side is more developed

Asymmetry < Features

If you have no striking features (usually MTN-ish), higher asymmetry descends you significantly

it's also a health indicator and changes how your personality is perceived

symmetry signals health (Shackelford & Larsen, 1997)

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I need someone whos brutally honest thts literally why i joined here