In response to all the comments on my post "Being cold approached as a 3/10"

If he has a narrow palate then how’s he so forward grown? And wide cheekbones and shit, should I just be pressing up and forward?

if you want I can give more details if you need them. I’m just as confused as well and was surprised after what happened
She is probs a whore

ask her what the incident was

if she says it was nothing

then she is a big whirr and is hiding something

ur a slayer tho

u need to get the facepuller if u want to be psl 7

mewing won’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
just post here and don't be ultra-high-inhib or pm pics of you

shit thread OP, u r not 3 psl.

if you want send some pics my way boyo

if you want I can give more details if you need them. I’m just as confused as well and was surprised after what happened
She is probs a whore

ask her what the incident was

if she says it was nothing

then she is a big whirr and is hiding something

ur a slayer tho

u need to get the facepuller if u want to be psl 7

mewing won’t do shit
this - ask her about the incident

FALSE ALARM

FALSE ALARM

HES IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL

I dont think tik tok has completely destroyed females in high school just yet, JUST LOL come back when you get cold approached by 22 year old pretty female in bar or gym and then we'll talk

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 3202, Usum and 2 others
post pics here pussy

• +1
Reactions: LaHuntr
what a shitthread I was actually expecting a 3/10, OP is baiting or what? waste of time, kill urself

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and hebbewem
OP IS RETARDED

HE IS LITERALLY ALMOST A TIK TOK CHAD LOOL

PERFECT SKIN AND HAIR

PERFECT LIPS

GOOD JAW BUT SLIGHT DOWNWARD GROWN

VERY GOOD MAXILLA

JFL OP IS MENTALCEL
@LaHuntr bro send PM of your face, I'm not gonna leak it, I just wanna see if you're a Chad mentalcel or not.

Him: do you have insta?
Her: I used to. Something happened and I erased.

You can see how everyone here is truecel with no real female experience because you missed this detail.

This is a gigantic red flag. If "something happened" that made a fucking foid to delete her insta, that's worrisome. Probably they leaked some videos of her deepthroating a Chad and she couldn't bear the public humiliation

Lol you're reading way too much into this

"hanging out with guys after school"?? plus her instagram was deleted previously because of an "incident"? plus she randomly approached you? she's a whore 100%. that's why she said "if that's fine with you". She got dicked down afterschool the day she sent you that message by a gang of 5 niggas, and her instagram was probably deleted because a vid of her sucking dick was leaked like mentioned previously
Lol you're reading way too much into this
@Linoob I'm not the only one lol

OP IS RETARDED

HE IS LITERALLY ALMOST A TIK TOK CHAD LOOL

PERFECT SKIN AND HAIR

PERFECT LIPS

GOOD JAW BUT SLIGHT DOWNWARD GROWN

VERY GOOD MAXILLA

JFL OP IS MENTALCEL

Fucking mentalcelled ops. Like wtf is wrong with these prettyboys thinking they are ugly. if ur an aspie around girls but attractive just get the fuck outta here with that im ugly bullshit. dont be a cuck meet some girls and ask them point blank. am i attractive or im a just not good with girls? i just never seem to get any attention why is that?

they will tell u. i did it and they said it simply, ur just not attractive. problem solved. ask like 3 girls. they really wont even care. like it wont lower ur smv cuz u obviously didnt have high smv anyway

who the fuck do u think a 10 is? the begotten not made nigga god that made us?

not even knowing what u look like. i bet ur a 6/10 prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, hebbewem, Chadelite and 2 others
Fucking mentalcelled ops. Like wtf is wrong with these prettyboys thinking they are ugly. if ur an aspie around girls but attractive just get the fuck outta here with that im ugly bullshit. dont be a cuck meet some girls and ask them point blank. am i attractive or im a just not good with girls? i just never seem to get any attention why is that?

they will tell u. i did it and they said it simply, ur just not attractive. problem solved. ask like 3 girls. they really wont even care. like it wont lower ur smv cuz u obviously didnt have high smv anyway

I’ll ask her

Pm me your pics

ok pm me pics pls i gotta see this

He is 7/10 now 8/10 if he looksmaxs his jaw

he skin and hair mogs prime Chico jfl

4 times this year he got approached in school by girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
what a fuckin op

meanwhile me and practically everyone else here is a 3/10 rotting. never in life been approached by a woman jfl

He is 7/10 now 8/10 if he looksmaxs his jaw

he skin and hair mogs prime Chico jfl

4 times this year he got approached in school by girls jfl
What the fuck I ain’t look like Chico at all

Not good idea.

Everyone rates differently on this site lmao
We can still determine whether he looks good or not.

It's hard to tell if you're good looking or not, even the most attractive men that get their cocks sucked daily have their doubts.

Last edited: