In what order should I do these surgeries?

dashynski

dashynski

Iron
Okay so i did earlobe reduction surgery few days ago (my earlobes were ona bigger side) and now i want to do rihno, genio and buccal fat removal (i have bones and leaness my skin is just thick). In what order should i do them? i heard that you have to do hard tissue surgeries first?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Okay so i did earlobe reduction surgery few days ago (my earlobes were ona bigger side) and now i want to do rihno, genio and buccal fat removal (i have bones and leaness my skin is just thick). In what order should i do them? i heard that you have to do hard tissue surgeries first?
I dont really think it matter but imo do buccal last

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
rhino

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and grief
Genio, Buccal then Rhino

Genio goes first out of those 3, because any change in skin stretching/ ratios etc, should be done before removing fat
Buccal
Nose always goes last (other than if for fat grafting or fillers)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, grief and dashynski
Genio, Buccal then Rhino

Genio goes first out of those 3, because any change in skin stretching/ ratios etc, should be done before removing fat
Buccal
Nose always goes last (other than if for fat grafting or fillers)
makes sense

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and grief
buccal fat removal (i have bones and leaness my skin is just thick)
I advise you to reconsider. If you're lean and you still have a chubby face, that's usually the lack of bone / recession.

A lot of lean male models have decent fat storage in the face, but it still looks lean. Hollow cheeks seem to be highly sought after in the mainstream, yet may people ruin themselves with buccal fat removal, because hollow cheeks aren't inherently attractive and can age the face negatively.

A morph

Barret used to be lean, but didn't have extreme hollow cheeks like he does now.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, dashynski and Manana
I advise you to reconsider. If you're lean and you still have a chubby face, that's usually the lack of bone / recession.

A lot of lean male models have decent fat storage in the face, but it still looks lean. Hollow cheeks seem to be highly sought after in the mainstream, yet may people ruin themselves with buccal fat removal, because hollow cheeks aren't inherently attractive and can age the face negatively.

A morph
View attachment 2892591

View attachment 2892592View attachment 2892601View attachment 2892594
barrett used to be lean but now he’s anorexic

Ask a surgeon?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, maxxmclooks, Miant Gimplants and 2 others

A morph
View attachment 2892591

View attachment 2892592View attachment 2892601View attachment 2892594
i know you might think i dont have prominent bones but i have really thick skin so even if i am 11%bf hollow cheeks are only slightly visible, thats why im getting rihno too, my nose has good shape (cartilage and bone) but thick skin is covering it making it a bit too bulbous, i used corticosteroids cream on it for month and it changed my nose real quick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Imagine only needing minor surgeries :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dashynski
i know you might think i dont have prominent bones but i have really thick skin so even if i am 11%bf hollow cheeks are only slightly visible, thats why im getting rihno too, my nose has good shape (cartilage and bone) but thick skin is covering it making it a bit too bulbous, i used corticosteroids cream on it for month and it changed my nose real quick.
And what rhino is supposed to do, if u have thick skin is probably water retention

• +1
And what rhino is supposed to do, if u have thick skin is probably water retention
i need rihno for slightly less wide nose but i saw some surgeons making nose slimmer so why not, also can estrogen cause bloat? also is furosemide good for bloat? how to cycle it?

what do you mean minor??? they make big difference no?
Minor as in rhinoplasty and ear surgery have low risk and dont deal with the bone but soft cartilage instead. A major surgery would be bimax where they cut your lower jaw bone.
what do you mean minor??? they make big difference no?
Also from this sentence i can tell that you are indian/paki or from bangladesh

• +1
Minor as in rhinoplasty and ear surgery have low risk and dont deal with the bone but soft cartilage instead. A major surgery would be bimax where they cut your lower jaw bone.

Also from this sentence i can tell that you are indian/paki or from bangladesh
sliding genio is still a jaw surgery, the recovery time is relatively fast but its still bone being cut

i need rihno for slightly less wide nose but i saw some surgeons making nose slimmer so why not, also can estrogen cause bloat? also is furosemide good for bloat? how to cycle it?
you can cycle furosemide but it will fuck you up long term its not worth it at all. only for special events but you could also cut carbs 2 weeks prior and have a better result than a realistic dose of furosemide.

• +1
rather do lipolysis than bfr, its a lot cheaper and wont look as shit as bfr in the future

• +1
rather do lipolysis than bfr, its a lot cheaper and wont look as shit as bfr in the future
whats liposys? is it like fat removal through syringe or is it like skin tightening treatment? i think i have big buccal fat pads but im not sure

• +1