In what universe is popularizing looksmaxxing a good idea?

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
JFL at any one of those tiktokers/influencers trying to push this site into more and more normie territory. You have to be selfish, helping people look better only increases the competition. Be like @ylrven and give normies false information that can fuck their face up. Not talking about people on this site btw. if everyone starts looking better than the bar only increases more and more till its out of your control.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, pokerfacemaxxingv, sudanguy and 9 others
@kwacker777

You say it increases competition but it really doesn't. I don't know one person IRL who has any idea what looksmaxxing is. If I told them they'd look at me like I'm mental.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Egyptianmogger, dragomaxxer and 2 others
You say it increases competition but it really doesn't. I don't know one person IRL who has any idea what looksmaxxing is. If I told them they'd look at me like I'm mental.
maybe if you are not living in the west

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and GabachoCopium
maybe if you are not living in the west
Lol I live in one of the most popular cities on the planet, in the West. I don't know one person who looksmaxxes. Every friend I have is a complete normie.

• +1
Reactions: med
If ur over 18 it wont make a diff. But imo upcoming teencels are beyond fucked in terms of competition

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person
As society becomes more vain, this information will eventually just become common knowledge. Trying to steer people in the wrong direction is just building sandcastles against the tide.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, TheReckons and 1 other person
Lol I live in one of the most popular cities on the planet, in the West. I don't know one person who looksmaxxes. Every friend I have is a complete normie.
I need to move there ASAP, I heard a girl reject a guy and told him he needs to looksmax in the mall

As society becomes more vain, this information will eventually just become common knowledge. Trying to steer people in the wrong direction is just building sandcastles against the tide.
beautiful analogy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and redmaxx
If ur over 18 it wont make a diff. But imo upcoming teencels are beyond fucked in terms of competition
That's fair I guess. They're just more aware of softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Reformed
I thought gen z was fucked till I saw the 11 year olds. first generation born with ipads in their hands

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Reformed
Just people capitalizing on an opportunity. Fuck them but I can understand it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Clavicular and i hear voices
Just people capitalizing on an opportunity. Fuck them but I can understand it
cucked the next few generations with crazy beauty standards

• Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx
The next few are fucked by the coming global wars, humanity will start a world wide 30 years war type event

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
The downsides of this shift are blown out of proportion here. What part of this forum understands is simply going to be widely understood: unless you have the rare genetic advantage, you cannot survive on an aesthetic level without working for it. This is a good thing. It puts time and effort behind a reward (beauty), cutting those who rot off from those who work. It will be no different than how the rest of society operates. Looks are more of a currency than ever, and it will become accepted that like currency, for the vast majority of people, they are something that needs to be earned. The end result is a society that looks better and puts a greater focus on self-betterment, and that is not a bad thing. The alternative (a society that accepts and enables aesthetic rot) is far worse.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and i hear voices
The downsides of this shift are blown out of proportion here. What part of this forum understands is simply going to be widely understood: unless you have the rare genetic advantage, you cannot survive on an aesthetic level without working for it. This is a good thing. It puts time and effort behind a reward (beauty), cutting those who rot off from those who work. It will be no different than how the rest of society operates. Looks are more of a currency than ever, and it will become accepted that like currency, for the vast majority of people, they are something that needs to be earned. The end result is a society that looks better and puts a greater focus on self-betterment, and that is not a bad thing. The alternative (a society that accepts and enables aesthetic rot) is far worse.
I'm tagging you in future posts like this since you got good opinions

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
JFL at any one of those tiktokers/influencers trying to push this site into more and more normie territory. You have to be selfish, helping people look better only increases the competition. Be like @ylrven and give normies false information that can fuck their face up. Not talking about people on this site btw. if everyone starts looking better than the bar only increases more and more till its out of your control.
Yea kill me if i ever post legit looksmaxxing advice on tik tok jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer, i hear voices and Deleted member 30037
They wouldn't even understand it anyways. Just keep posting memes.

They wouldn't even understand it anyways. Just keep posting memes.
Yea none of them are high iq to understand looksmaxxes that do anything, only mewing copes that do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 30037 and i hear voices
110% agree it will make men hyper competitive with one another and possibly autistic. Dystopian af...

• +1
Reactions: robtical and i hear voices
110% agree it will make men hyper competitive with one another and possibly autistic. Dystopian af...

In the mouse utopia experiment they noticed that in the last stages of the mice colony's collapse a large segment of the male population, the "beautiful ones", were basically incel mice who spent most of their time grooming themselves instead of reproducing, socializing etc. Looksmaxxing going mainstream is just another symptom of civilizational collapse, it happened in 18th century France, late Rome, ancient Greece etc. In a healthy society men are valued for their contributions and masculinity, not gynocentric standards of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and nofap
What coping looksmaxxxing advice have you posted on tiktok besides the thing with the ice cubs?

No reason to gatekeep knowledge. The only reason we know any of this stuff is because it wasn't paywalled or horded by autists. We learned it all for free. Only fair that looksmaxxing/BP knowledge makes it to people who will need it the most.

The one where ur mom stops begging me to fuck her (there is no universe like that)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
The one where ur mom stops begging me to fuck her (there is no universe like that)
buddy the only pussy you will see in your entire life is the pixels on the 4k monitor you use to goon too

What coping looksmaxxxing advice have you posted on tiktok besides the thing with the ice cubs?
Mewing, thumbpulling, volufine, most of the shit kshami puts up

If it wasn't you wouldn't be registered on this website.
It still doesn't matter, barely anyone looksmaxes.

all of my classmates at school talk about mewing and looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and dragomaxxer
its not a good or bad idea, doesn't really do much tbh if everyone knows about looksmaxing the result is still the same as the one we observe now

the best genetics will always win, even with the best information out if someone with good genes and someone with bad genes applies the info yes they both ascend but the good genetics remain ahead

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, ElTruecel and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and GabachoCopium
Mewing, thumbpulling, volufine, most of the shit kshami puts up
Mewing is mostly legit, since it’s your natural supposed to be tongue posture.
Put some more bullshit looksmaxxxing advices on tiktok like bone smashing and frowning to get hunter eyes or something

Put some more bullshit looksmaxxxing advices on tiktok like bone smashing and frowning to get hunter eyes or something
Wanna see pics of my jaw 5 years ago vs today? Its the exact same

idk but i'm bout to nut rn
Comedy Love GIF by Voot Select

the universe where people value truth over living a carefree but false existence. the idea that suddenly normie teenagers are all going to be taking steroids, and taking out loans/working their ass off to buy double jaw surgery because of some tiktok videos is ludicrous.

i don't care if gen alpha mews from birth. in fact i love it. the purpose of life is to make a future where you would be made obsolete/extinct. i would love if this leads to a culmination of chads vs incels with total incel death as the outcome

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot
Joined aug16 2023

they know its not a good idea but they dgaf cuz they want to sell their shitty looksmax courses and do thier shitty affiliate marketing ads

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i hear voices
Mewing just temporarily hides your hyoid fat, it doesn’t do shit

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Wanna see pics of my jaw 5 years ago vs today? Its the exact same
you’ve been mewing and chewing falim gum
If it hasn’t changed a thing then I’ll rope

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sudanguy
Mewing just temporarily hides your hyoid fat, it doesn’t do shit
it changes the bone structure through remodeling when the bones are still growing and the palatine sutures are open

People always say this b never elaborate

What can u rly do during puberty thatll make a huge difference