In what universe is popularizing looksmaxxing a good idea?

fact, they only know surface level shi tho like mewing and icing face that will get them nowhere šŸ¤£

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, i hear voices and WanderingBurro
As much as I hate the fact that looksmaxxing is in the spotlight no one really takes it seriously. Everyone brushes it off as "incel stuff" and only uses looksmaxxing terms in a form of mockery much as they did with redpill terminology. I'm not really worried about more people finding out about looksmaxxing. Most normies have the basic idea that losing weight and going to the gym will improve their appearance and lead to a healthier life but most can't even do that. What are the chances that your average guy who can't even put down the fork will consider surgeries worth thousands, you'd even have a hard time convincing most men to softmax without them writing it off as "gay".

What I am worried about is the absolute watering down of this forum. It's being overun by people who barely have an idea of what looksmaxxing is because all they know are the memes and not much beyond it. Everyday another dozen children post selfies on this site asking "WHICH ONE OF MY CLASSMATES MOG?????". Actually researching methods of looksmaxxing is dying out in a sea of constant mog battles of ethnic normies along with HTN+ people who only want to make a mockery of the site by dumping selfies and asking "SHOULD I ROPEMAXX???? IS IT OVER?????" when they obviously know it isn't. They just find it funny to be posting in an "incel forum" where people take this kind of stuff seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i hear voices
As much as I hate the fact that looksmaxxing is in the spotlight no one really takes it seriously. Everyone brushes it off as "incel stuff" and only uses looksmaxxing terms in a form of mockery much as they did with redpill terminology. I'm not really worried about more people finding out about looksmaxxing. Most normies have the basic idea that losing weight and going to the gym will improve their appearance and lead to a healthier life but most can't even do that. What are the chances that your average guy who can't even put down the fork will consider surgeries worth thousands, you'd even have a hard time convincing most men to softmax without them writing it off as "gay".

What I am worried about is the absolute watering down of this forum. It's being overun by people who barely have an idea of what looksmaxxing is because all they know are the memes and not much beyond it. Everyday another dozen children post selfies on this site asking "WHICH ONE OF MY CLASSMATES MOG?????". Actually researching methods of looksmaxxing is dying out in a sea of constant mog battles of ethnic normies along with HTN+ people who only want to make a mockery of the site by dumping selfies and asking "SHOULD I ROPEMAXX???? IS IT OVER?????" when they obviously know it isn't. They just find it funny to be posting in an "incel forum" where people take this kind of stuff seriously.
very true. My best case scenario is this whole trend will blowover and people will eventually forget about all of it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WanderingBurro