Incel bros, STOP comitting suicide

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Society needs you to wageslave for the next 40 years without any pussy for you to fuck, so please, next time when you have suicidal thoughts, just think how many women's life gonna turn to shit if you do it, without YOU wageslaving, they are gonna be the one wageslaving, and women aren't made for this, they are queens and princesses that we should be there servants, so PLEASE incel, next time just think about this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 27635 and 12 others
Why you sucking my dick without lipstick faggot?

Suck it with some fucking lipstick faggot

You are not important, every single one of you could commit suicide and no one would notice or care for more than a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You are not important, every single one of you could commit suicide and no one would notice or care for more than a few weeks
But if all incels commit suicide there will be no Janitors and bullying victims left in the world, leading to a really big probelm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, stevielake and gogger
The human soul is immortal suicide is cope and you will be reincarnated in India

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Absi
People wouldn't notice if a third of young men kill themselves?

The human soul is immortal suicide is cope and you will be reincarnated in India
That's not that bad lol, it's nearly Impossible for an ethnic to be incel in their homeland. Only when they go to western countries do they become incelibate

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
I feel like a servant for Chads and women whenever I work. So I’m not doing that shit anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
A year ago, Will here's a Necro bump for newcels :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635