Incel deformed a girl BAD

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Wow this is so fucked up.

On the other hand you can imagine her totally abusing and bullying a guy—or slighting him/laughing at him publicly with friends—and not giving two shits about it.

Behind every acid attack is an incel with blue balls slighted by a girl.

It’s easy to be kind and religious when something fucked up like this happens to you. I have a lot of question marks about her life before.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, sportsmogger, Napoleon1800 and 3 others
@roping3264
@Mr. President

Typically when you are that ugly you are nicer to the uglies

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51259, WanderingBurro and .*my*.
ok maybe she didn't deserve that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and .*my*.
That's what should be done to chads. In GTA ofc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and .*my*.
This is literally worse than killing somebody anybody who does this deserves public torture for weeks

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, itisoverboyos, Bushman and 4 others
This is literally worse than killing somebody anybody who does this deserves public torture for weeks
Yeah I’m not justifying it one bit; I’m just explaining why stuff like this happens.

This is why I don’t disrespect people publicly especially the quiet or weak ones.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
to be honest she went infinite smv to infinite smv

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, WanderingBurro and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Tai Lung and .*my*.
no need to get emotional over .org user aciding foid over rejection shit happens everyday
I’m not getting emotional I’m just saying no one will stick their dick in her anymore unless by a miracle from plastic surgeons. No smv

I’m not getting emotional I’m just saying no one will stick their dick in her anymore unless by a miracle from plastic surgeons. No smv
You have no idea what men can do for pussy she also looks happier then @TRUE_CEL (sorry for interrupting your 16th fap session rabbhai)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
If she was white I wouldn’t care

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, .*my*. and roping3264
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and flippasav
B

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
B

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Good

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and .*my*.

On the other hand you can imagine her totally abusing and bullying a guy—or slighting him/laughing at him publicly with friends—and not giving two shits about it.

It’s easy to be kind and religious when something fucked up like this happens to you. I have a lot of question marks about her life before.

This is so sad bro. I dont see a point in life if I had acid scars on my face. I hope she is doing all right

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Nothing a little bit of makeup can't fix

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro, JohnBaza and 1 other person
This is so sad bro. I dont see a point in life if I had acid scars on my face. I hope she is doing all right
There is a point of you already lived your life, have money and people who give a shit about you

There is a point of you already lived your life, have money and people who give a shit about you
Yeah but she looks like a young girl who just started her life. Imagine walking trough the street and know what everyone is going to think about you

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, aesthetic beauty and .*my*.

Should've been done to a white foid tbh ultimate revenge

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NarrowBones, .*my*. and standardcel

that's fucked up no matter what she did to this guy ...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and .*my*.
that's fucked up no matter what she did to this guy ...
I’m telling you why it happened. Not justifying it.

Innocent little girls don’t get acid thrown at their faces. They may get kidnapped and raped, but this is clearly a crime of someone she slighted in the worst possible way.

I’m telling you why it happened. Not justifying it.

Innocent little girls don’t get acid thrown at their faces. They may get kidnapped and raped, but this is clearly a crime of someone she slighted in the worst possible way.
yea i didn't mean that you justified it but you can't know maybe he was just mentally ill and had nothing to lose. Tbh what do you think would be the thing she did to deserve this? Like i would probably prefer to die than living with this face

yea i didn't mean that you justified it but you can't know maybe he was just mentally ill and had nothing to lose. Tbh what do you think would be the thing she did to deserve this? Like i would probably prefer to die than living with this face
Nothing she had done makes her deserve this.

The only thing I can imagine that caused this is a dude from school who was the target of her constant psychopathic abuse—if she was one—and public humiliation.

Or a dude who was in love with her and she explicitly told him to fuck off and that he had a small dick. Again I bet that that was done publicly. It’s difficult to imagine this just because of rejection.

Rejected incels usually stalk, then shoot or stab. Not this.

HOLY FUCK that's legit worse than being killed. That's probably the worst thing that can happen to any human. Wow.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back