User28823

Kraken

mirin BBC long limbs and insertions ngl

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212, gooner23 and 4 others
Who cares what age he fuck 👍🏻
If I saw a pedo I’d just leave him be :)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, Fishy, bloomercel and 7 others
good job to that nigga

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
He could have beaten the Tyrone if he had more confidence

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
chubby pale subhuman

• JFL
Fuck me I am equally as weak as that pale chubby pedo. :feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN WTF!!?????????? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Jfl at that cumskin at the end throwing those weak ass sissy punches.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
will never ever recover from this. will literally go er if not arrested. this will destroy anyone's ego.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, distance decay and Pikabro
will never ever recover from this. will literally go er if not arrested. this will destroy anyone's ego.
u think this is bad?

he made other ones drink his piss, poured his piss on another, and made another get on a leash, crawl and drink out of a dog bowl, and another eat a hot chip while telling his family he's a pedo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
u think this is bad?

he made other ones drink his piss, poured his piss on another, and made another get on a leash, crawl and drink out of a dog bowl, and another eat a hot chip while telling his family he's a pedo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nothing worse than this however. getting dominated by a superior male to make matters worst a tyrone. and judging by his pheno i guarantee he thinks hes superior because of his skin. it burned him deep down tbh. he can never recover.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and User28823
Stressed obese incel trying to dissociate and escape the situation like a fucking autistic. JUST LIKE I WOULD BECAUSE I AM NON NT HIGH INHIB CUCK FAILURE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Also fuck that white boi. ‘Because he’s a pedophile he’s a pedophile’. Fucking gay sounding faggot cocksucker. BBC sucking little degenerate

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, lilith and User28823

• JFL
Us in the future pheno looool :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
brutal. im somewhat like this but i allow myself to be because im 19 and retarded. but if i were their age i would kms tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
brutal. im somewhat like this but i allow myself to be because im 19 and retarded. but if i were their age i would kms tbh.
Stop rotting and work on yourself. You’re already in oxford

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
If somebody accused me of being a pedo in public I would pull out my knife and start swinging before he even finished his sentence. Not because I'm a tough guy but because you know there's no getting out of that unscathed. They want to fight if they go there.