incel trait 1314141: Hating goodlooking users

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Imagine hating goodlooking users on this site instead of asking them for looksmaxxing advice to improve yourself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1100, Vitruvian and 6 others
advice on how to get good genetics jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Hated subhuman, Vitruvian and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
the fuck is that

i think you misunderstood
nah i mean, if it's over for me or you even with surgeries, we have to be pragmatic and do all to let our kids reach gl level : for this we need a gl or very good looking wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
nah i mean, if it's over for me or you even with surgeries, we have to be pragmatic and do all to let our kids reach gl level : for this we need a gl or very good looking wife.

its not over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Look at supermodels parents, alot of them aren't gl to say the least

• +1
  • +1
normal people hating people, there have always been, hating is normal, what is wrong with repulsing those who hate people who are considered "attractive"? Really annoying are those users who have sex or have done with attractive foids or get courtesies and do brag, which is horrible, so whatever

Look at supermodels parents, alot of them aren't gl to say the least
it's all about percentages : you have to put all the chances in your hands to reach something. It can not work,but it's life.
that's why i don't like people who makes kids and are poor etc, it's a real responsibility, and not something to do for fun.
normal people hating people, there have always been, hating is normal, what is wrong with repulsing those who hate people who are considered "attractive"? Really annoying are those users who have sex or have done with attractive foids or get courtesies and do brag, which is horrible, so whatever

nah hating is a bad disease, and so is jealousy.but yeah not beeing humble is also smth bad.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
it's all about percentages : you have to put all the chances in your hands to reach something. It can not work,but it's life.
that's why i don't like people who makes kids and are poor etc, it's a real responsibility, and not something to do for fun.
Good luck convincing people to not uphold the meaning of life.

Good luck convincing people to not uphold the meaning of life.
it's better to no make kids than making them, and letting them live in a sad life tbh.
In my case, if i can't achieve with certainty the fact that under my responsibily they will have a decent life, i won't make kids.

it's better to no make kids than making them, and letting them live in a sad life tbh.
In my case, if i can't achieve with certainty the fact that under my responsibily they will have a decent life, i won't make kids.
I am with you in that.
But meaning of life is continuity, so I believe most of people won't stop making kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no expert advice for my sunken maxilla

• So Sad
I am with you in that.
But meaning of life is continuity, so I believe most of people won't stop making kids
that's true, but all we can do is focusing first on ourselves, doing damage control, and then trying to help to others. But life is what it is.
no expert advice for my sunken maxilla
lefort 1, that's all you can do.