Incel trait: being Nordicist, Afrocentrist or Mediterranist

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
These 3 (pseudo scientific) ideologies are the products of socially outcasted minds.

Nordicists: They are butthurt because ancient Meds were more advanced than their Germanic ancestors, so they enter in coping mode and claim, based on outdated philosophy and pseudo science that the elites of Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece were composed of Nordid invaders, who looked totally diferent from the Med commoners.

62f.png

Afrocentrists: Because of racism and opression blacks faced in the west, they developed an inferiority complex, and top cope with that they decided to rewrite the past, which includes in claming ancient civilizations, like the Nordicists, based on nothing more wishful thinking and outdated physical anthropology/taxonomy:
322505ad4ebb5acbfd06d26db597b1129a1dcf573480c946126a64a44e858560_1.jpg

Mediterranists: Despite not being as commented as the formers, they do exist (Italian Giuseppe Sergi was a good example), but while Nordicists and Afrocentrists like to claim the archievments of other ancient civilizations, the Mediterranists act like the world didn't change/evolve, they still think they are the richest and most advanced Europeans.

I've seen Greeks bashing Germans because their ancestors were "muh Barbarians", when Germany and the Germanic world in general (whether in Europe or the New World) are more advanced and innovative than the current Med world (whether European or non-European).

And they are very futile and live in a bubble mindset, since they think having a better food and climate than Germanic Europe made them somehow superior to the Germanics.

Sure, good food and good climate are important, but not as important as making money, as living in a place with better salary, less corruption... when an impoverished family wants to immigrate somewhere: food, climate and history are not their main concerns, but money, safety...
classical-athens-and-acropolis.jpg

These 3 people usually share some traits in common:
1: They are totally ignorant about genetics. (21th century genetic already destroyed their pseudo scientific view of the ancient civilizations).
2: They live in a bubble mindset and care about futile and irrelevant stuff. (Only museums live in the past).
3: They are ugly, outcasted and collectivists. (No individual acomplishment).

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
chad trait being pajeet-centric

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Latinus
ITT Op found a way to consider himself superior to everyone else

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Latinus
vikings were black

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and yirma19
bae, don't listen to the haters. I love you, and you love me. We do not owe anyone anything.

Our family is who matters. If you get likes and good

comments, great. if you get hate then whatever because THEY DON'T MATTER. I love you besides they jealous because you are rocking my world every night. yeah I said it, the D is fire happy wife happy life

27641.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057