Incel trait: disliking football (soccer)

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Incels usually dislike all sports, but I specified football because it's the most popular sport worldwide.

And there are 3 main reasons for their hate towards it:

* Lack of athleticism. (Which is a common Incel trait).

* Trauma. (Since Incels were usually the last ones to be picked to play in a team during school's football match, they got traumatized with the sport and started to hate it).

* Snowflake syndrome. (Incels think they are superior for not consuming entertainment that the masses love, and since football is popular/mainstream, they bash it, which is ironic since they usually love video games and anime, which are also NT).

That's it!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, overtier1011, _MVP_ and 20 others
@anthony111553

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Incels usually dislike all sports, but I specified football because it's the most popular sport worldwide.

* Trauma. (Since Incels were usually the last ones to be picked to play in a team during school's football match, they got traumatized with the sport and started to hate it).

* Snowflake syndrome. (Incels think they are superior for not consuming entertainment that the masses love, and since football is popular/mainstream, they bash it, which is ironic since they usually love video games and anime, which are also NT).

That's it!
Football is shitt
It's all about money and playing for years gives you bowlegs and pro player are chads ronaldo(6feet2) while messi is a literall cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), fuxkdakikez, PseduoAryan and 2 others
cope eurocuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, PseduoAryan, bloomercel and 2 others
hating basketball/NBA is the bigger incel trait in NA since you probably got picked last in sports and cope by hating niggers that run trains on your oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 60051, Ricky212 and 3 others

That's it!
I agree with the first two reason you have aligned. I don't think that incels dislikes what the masses love. My hypothesis is that they dont consume entertainment that is usually getting assumed with others. Thoughts?

Extra reason: not wanting to waste time watching a bunch of retarded spineless alcoholic faggots kick a ball around for literally no reason

Another extra reason: not being so degenerated that you distract yourself from your degeneration by living your life vicariously through other people who are slightly less losers than you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, fuxkdakikez, Clown Show and 2 others
Disliking American football in the west is even worse. I have to keep up with sports just to appear nt or else it’d be over for my social life

Extra reason: not wanting to waste time watching a bunch of retarded spineless alcoholic faggots kick a ball around for literally no reason

Another extra reason: not being so degenerated that you distract yourself from your degeneration by living your life vicariously through other people who are slightly less losers than you are
b61.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styno and LampPostPrime
@XtrovertNTnormalfag

Soccer is pathetically cucked. 1 bbc bull football player cud demolish 12 cuck euro white boi soccer players

i know plenty of guys who dislike football and they arent incels. meanwhile i like soccer and people still hate me

Just watch a round thing being kicked around Bro

i know plenty of guys who dislike football and they arent incels. meanwhile i like soccer and people still hate me
Many non-Incels dislike football, but it's still a common incel trait to look down on that sport. NT people usually just dislike it, while Incels act like they are above the masses for not enjoying it.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Wow you are such a mogger chad for watching 22 slaves chase manmade ball for 90 minutes and jerking off to them, wow just how high iq you are.

All distractions

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Incels are so snowflake that they need to brag about "muh IQ" all the time.

Can't you apreciate things without the need to philosophize and act like it's only worth it if it's deep/intelectual?

You guys sound like you came from a stereotypical high school movie where the nerds are anti-sports and the jocks are anti-intelectuals.

When in real life you can meet guys that love a classic Expressionist movie like "Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari" while still enjoying comedies like "Scary Movie"; guys that go the theater to watch "Macbeth" while also cheering for their football team sunday afternoon.

Incel trait: being a caricature.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
? I Just dont Care about the Sport and never found it entertaining even tho I played it quite a Lot in my childhood. I gain nothing from watching it.

That's it!
Ur right

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and viniciz
hating basketball/NBA is the bigger incel trait in NA since you probably got picked last in sports and cope by hating niggers that run trains on your oneitis
Would u say nfl fans mog or NBA fans???

And what about players? I'm guessing nfl?

Would u say nfl fans mog or NBA fans???

And what about players? I'm guessing nfl?
If you live in the midwest it's all about NFL but in any big city in america its more about NBA

Liking soccer is an incel trait in the us

Going to irl football matches is incel trait

? I Just dont Care about the Sport and never found it entertaining even tho I played it quite a Lot in my childhood. I gain nothing from watching it.
r u stupid? He said actively DISLIKING. Not being neutral or don't care.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
EL BICHOOOOOOOOOO

Champions League Win GIF by Manchester United

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_