Incel trait: Obsessing over women virginities

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Its only on incel forums that i see guys who care about women body counts and muh pure virgins muh pair bonding muh chastity.

Meanwhile, irl, everyone fucks with everyone and people are just having a good time. Over if you arent participating in life's grand orgy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999, normie tiktoker, med and 14 others
Op is a 28yr old virgin for those who are reading this btw
Turns out he is not only a virgin but a cuck too who would love to see his wife being anally raped by bbcs and eat their cum out of her pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, Clqs, Deleted member 67558 and 13 others
Turns out he is not only a virgin but a cuck too who would love to see his wife being anally raped by bbcs and eat their cum out of her pussy
Screenshot 20240225 224458 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, datboijj, laaltin and 6 others
I don't think he is virgin he is fakecel

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
where did this come from?

Not true at all. All my chad friends say they fuck sluts but won't ever date them. Mostly they fuck them than ghost them then fuck again and so on.

Normies have to settle for sluts but actually in demand guys don't.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, theonewhocantascend and fuxkdakikez
Not true at all. All my chad friends say they fuck sluts but won't ever date them. Mostly they fuck them than ghost them then fuck again and so on.
tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
tales from mumbai
Lmao I'm from Balkans and legit hang out only with htn+ guys. Literally all of them have 15+ bodycounts but nobody has been in a serious relationship in over a year.

cope harder

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj and InnerVoid
Alright I wish you a shitty life with your future femcel foid wife that has had 20 chad cocks twice your size in her anus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, theonewhocantascend and InnerVoid

Like why would you buy an used flashlight?
That makes no sense.
I wouldn't even want one for free.

And if you are marrying a women you are essentially buying her, so it's like, you are buying what has been used tons of times for free before. :incel::incel::incel:

not to mention good looking girls have higher lay counts
WTF

How bluepilled can you be?
STACY doesn't need to sleep around, that does nothing for her.
She would probably rather post a video of herself talking on TikTok and get like 1m likes in one hour. Since we all know validation mogs anything else.
Fat ugly disgusting femcels are usually the slutty ones you fucking bluepilled cunt. They have to "prove" to themselves they are attractive.

But virgin MTB still mogs whore Stacy for a ltr tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
I’m mad cuz you didn’t help me with math

It matters when you want to settle down in a mongamous relationship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, datboijj and standardcel
Its only on incel forums that i see guys who care about women body counts and muh pure virgins muh pair bonding muh chastity.

Meanwhile, irl, everyone fucks with everyone and people are just having a good time. Over if you arent participating in life's grand orgy.
virgin marriage only if u don't care about marriage then fuck as many non virgins as you can

• JFL

this doesn't mean they will end up with virgins at all

this doesn't mean they will end up with virgins at all
But it disproves op. They may not end up with virgins but they also talka about wanting one.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
But it disproves op. They may not end up with virgins but they also talka about wanting one.
I think the only way to get a virgin girl is to groom or to get a very mentally ill girl
grooming sounds better

Dont want to think about the cum that was in my wifes vagina previously

• +1