Incel trait: weird music taste

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
If ur into weird edgy shit thats a huge incel trait. Like im a nigger and im into shit like glaive, bladee, lieu, kiryuu and emo shit. I only have like 3 “nigger” songs on my playlist (took her to the o, forever naps sayyavin, and sha gz trendsetters)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, DelonLover1999, Gonthar and 7 others
No it’s listening to everything. I spent most of 2023 listening to top rated albums

bladee is not incel music bro. drain gang is legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, douche, WatermelonLover and 4 others
i listen to nightcore, kpop and hyperpop - truly over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Zikel_Nut, Imretarded? and 7 others
If ur into weird edgy shit thats a huge incel trait. Like im a nigger and im into shit like glaive, bladee, lieu, kiryuu and emo shit. I only have like 3 “nigger” songs on my playlist (took her to the o, forever naps sayyavin, and sha gz trendsetters)
This is uncannily true lmao. I listen to way too much non NT shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and AromaOfLucifer
Lmao if you’re good looking having an interesting music taste makes you stand out and makes you look good

Good interesting is good tho but autist interesting is death tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore, lemonnz and 5 others
incel trait: you listen to incelcore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, lemonnz, AromaOfLucifer and 1 other person
tik tok is full of nightcore or slowed down remix. Its mainstream. The mainstream big jew music industry was trying to coverup the wide appeal of this type of music. Its got mreo appeal than most mainstream shit nowadays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Heinrich Schmidt, murdah and 1 other person
osamason is my favorite artist rn

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and AromaOfLucifer
mainstream rap sucks ass ngl, i listen to artists like rcb, yabujin, bladee, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Sny, AromaOfLucifer and 2 others
nothing like popping some stimulants and blasting this at 8 am to get my day started

• Ugh..
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
luci4 and 4jay are the same people, 2019 luci4 goes hard @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and murdah
My oneitis sure didn't liked my music taste despite being very niche and well made. Then she showed me some country songs lol

My oneitis sure didn't liked my music taste despite being very niche and well made. Then she showed me some country songs lol
I have a nt playlist where i play normie shit like drake and kanye and i have my playlist i actually listen to jfl

I have a nt playlist where i play normie shit like drake and kanye and i have my playlist i actually listen to jfl
Men have the best taste in music imho

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
I listen to a lot of nigger music but also very weird non nt songs that no one seems to like.

I knew a nigga who only listen to kpop and weeb genres in high school. Literally no one liked him and thought he was a complete weirdo for his music taste

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
I listen to everything including mainstream, classics, underground rave, etc.

• +1
Reactions: infini
My music taste has always been nt af ngl, all I listened to in hs was rocky, carti, and kanye.

Idk how u guys can listen to shit like bladee he’s so ass jfl

Legit

Im into gangstarap (this makes Girls wet)

Goa, dnb and psytrance

Reverb and slowed remix is my jam

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Sny
nothing weird about those pop songs you just listed
typical normie shit
normie trait: thinking they are different

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
tik tok is full of nightcore or slowed down remix. Its mainstream. The mainstream big jew music industry was trying to coverup the wide appeal of this type of music. Its got mreo appeal than most mainstream shit nowadays.
why do jews want to suppress nightcore? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
ure so insecure that ure autistic and dont know a lot of music

Ngl nowadays I find myself most listening to pajeet music jfl so over for me

That's a giga cope, most people have different taste but they don't show it off
My barber which doesn't look like it once showed me the music he likes, you wouldn't guess based on his ntness and looks

every girl i was attracted to had a weird music taste though. they usually liked obscure trance and house songs they could get high and ravaged by chad while listening to