Incel trait: you are the main person your friends make fun of when trying to impress someone

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
I don't have anyone that I could really call "friends" but everytime I walk in the hallway these kids make fun of me to impress the latina girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, MaxillaMaxing, Ricky212 and 2 others
my friend once put my head in the toilet to impress a girl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ascension
That's a rat not a friend, kill them from your life early on

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, MaxillaMaxing and Esteban1997
You're just a jester at that point tbh. Never had friends but I guess I can understand needing to belong so bad you tolerate it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
I don't have anyone that I could really call "friends" but everytime I walk in the hallway these kids make fun of me to impress the latina girls
DUDE U HAVE TO SET THE BOUNDARIES AND LET THEM KNOW TO NOT DO THIS. If you don’t let people know your boundaries they will walk all over u.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
DUDE U HAVE TO SET THE BOUNDARIES AND LET THEM KNOW TO NOT DO THIS. If you don’t let people know your boundaries they will walk all over u.
If it was any other person I would tell them to fuck off, but he's one of those gang kids and he known for showing up to people's house to threaten them

• +1
You're just a jester at that point tbh. Never had friends but I guess I can understand needing to belong so bad you tolerate it
I don't even hangout with this guy but everytime he wants someone to pick on he chooses me

• +1
and it's critical to set those boundaries very early on. After a while it's too late

• +1
if u have to set boundaries it's already over

• +1
and it's critical to set those boundaries very early on. After a while it's too late
should I just avoid him and ignore him when he tries to get my attention

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
should I just avoid him and ignore him when he tries to get my attention
if you are 100% sure this toxic dynamic is real and he actually is disrespecting you (you're not just being paranoid or your low self-esteem is distorting your perception), absolutely cut him off

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 24770 and i hear voices
if you are 100% sure this toxic dynamic is real and he actually is disrespecting you (you're not just being paranoid or your low self-esteem is distorting your perception), absolutely cut him off
faurk... Ill do something tomorrow and make sure he stops

if u have to set boundaries it's already over
Nah if ur chad and aspie u can still be bullied by men dude how dumb is your statement
Yeah I guess and just try not being friends with immature people and losers who have nothing going on for them is the best
If it was any other person I would tell them to fuck off, but he's one of those gang kids and he known for showing up to people's house to threaten them
Bro if he shows up to ur house just call the cops lmao I feel like you suffer from paranoia or something

Nah if ur chad and aspie u can still be bullied by men dude how dumb is your statement

Yeah I guess and just try not being friends with immature people and losers who have nothing going on for them is the best

Bro if he shows up to ur house just call the cops lmao I feel like you suffer from paranoia or something
i meant it's over in terms of freindship group, trying to remain freinds with people who pick on you so much is stupid

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Deleted member 24770
i meant it's over in terms of freindship group, trying to remain freinds with people who pick on you so much is stupid
Oh yeah definitely in that aspect jfl for example , I’ve never even really been bullied but that hurt me in my sophomore year of high school too many guys tried picking on me JFL but I didn’t know how to set boundaries but that completely changed my junior year and basically everybody respected me. Cant show your weakness to these normies man they will try to exploit u they are all mostly out here to get u bruh. You will definitely make good social circle if you are mtn+ and that social circle can make u more NT

I hate sitting alone at lunch, I look like one of the disabled kids drooling over their food

Today I gave 2 "friends" 5 bucks to buy me bread and tea and all I got back was

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and i hear voices