Incel trait: you find confort on death

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Death is the only equalizer in this world, both incels and chads will have the same destiny: eternal nothingness.

I feel so happy knowing that my suffering won't last forever, compared to the life of the universe, our existence is a mere blow.

5f87cbf2942bd5001cff9367.jpg

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Cope you will reincarnate and live the same incel life forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Dicklet3incher, negawattlol and 3 others
Death is the only equalizer in this world, both incels and chads will have the same destiny: eternal nothingness.

I feel so happy knowing that my suffering won't last forever, compared to the life of the universe, our existence is a mere blow.

Death is the escape from duality. Perfect eternal peace. No suffering and no happiness. If you ask me, Nirvana must feel like death.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Latinus
Sometimes I think: what if when we die life reboots and we repeat it infinitely?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG and Dane
  • Hmm...
The only way for me to suffer from reincarnation would be to be aware that I am reincarnating. I consider that to some extent we are our genes, personalities, experiences, and beliefs, but when you reincarnate you lose all those things, so how is what constitutes my current 'self' supposed to suffer from whatever happens to me after reincarnation if I am no longer the same?

• +1
The only way for me to suffer from reincarnation would be to be aware that I am reincarnating. I consider that to some extent we are our genes, personalities, experiences, and beliefs, but when you reincarnate you lose all those things, so how is what constitutes my current 'self' supposed to suffer from whatever happens to me after reincarnation if I am no longer the same?
water

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and Latinus
here for a good time, not a long time

Chad is plowing prime pussy rn while you sit here philosofisizing about death

Isnt that a little nice fact? Its not that i dont agree with you, its all meaningless, but the fact that i described in my previous sentence just piss me off and it makes me not wanting to worry about it at all

Chad is plowing prime pussy rn while you sit here philosofisizing about death

Isnt that a little nice fact? Its not that i dont agree with you, its all meaningless, but the fact that i described in my previous sentence just piss me off and it makes me not wanting to worry about it at all
32936.jpg

You're right.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Dicklet3incher