Incel trait: you shat yourself at school. (STORYTIME)

twojei

twojei

Banned
I remember that time when I was a little kid in school and I shat my pants JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The teachers foids bathed me in one of the bathrooms there and you could see how shitty my underpants were:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The most brutal of all was how over the years my classmates reminded me of that JFL. Brutal. Over for shit-at-school-cels.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clown Show, Gonthar, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
I shit myself in the 5th grade, during break time. But nobody felt the smell. When I came home my mother sent me to the shower and
threw away my underwear, and she joked with me later.

At least I had a good ending...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, twojei and 2 others
I remember that time when I was a little kid in school and I shat my pants JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The teachers foids bathed me in one of the bathrooms there and you could see how shitty my underpants were:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. The most brutal of all was how over the years my classmates reminded me of that JFL. Brutal. Over for shit-at-school-cels.
I pissed my pants but never shat JFL:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
I shit myself in the 5th grade, during break time. But nobody felt the smell. When I came home my mother sent me to the shower and
threw away my underwear, and she joked with me later.

At least I had a good ending...
That's embarrassing being in 5th grade and shitting yourself, I feel embarrassed for shitting myself when I was in 1st

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
That's embarrassing being in 5th grade and shitting yourself, I feel embarrassed for shitting myself when I was in 1st
I have a cousin (very popular) that tells the story of when he shit himself in middle (or high school, not sure) and we always laugh. As someone that was heavily bullied, this memory of myself shiting in the pants is nothing to be embarassed about.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ominion and murdah
I have a cousin (very popular) that tells the story of when he shit himself in middle (or high school, not sure) and we always laugh. As someone that was heavily bullied, this memory of myself shiting in the pants is nothing to be embarassed about.
Well, since no one found it it's not too bad. When I shat myself in 1st grade I got called out mid class and everyone laughing.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Latinus
Dnr nobody cares

Almost shat my myself at school the other day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, slavicpsycho, zura and 4 others
i remember a retardcel from my school who used to get bullied all the times by students and teachers too, one day he was getting bullied in the playground as usual and and kids running behind him to beat him up. That retard shat his pants and shit was falling everywhere he was running. Bullies were disgusted and had to let him go lol

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura and Latinus
I did this and hid the evidence in elementary school

I flushed my underwear down the toilet and they didn't ask us until the next day

So I passed the underwear inspection :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ominion
My mother wiped my ass in the bathroom and some kids walked in

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, twojei and ominion
Chad marks his territory by shitting wherever/wherever he feels like it

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Latinus and ominion
I never shat myself at school but I used to suffer from fairly severe cyclic vomiting syndrome. So I exorcist vomited all over my classroom in elementary school Elliot Rodger knows how many times. Usually because my mom wouldn't let me stay home despite showing clear signs of being sick.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei and Latinus
I shat myself multiple times in kindergarten

But pissed myself Infront of 7th grades in 1st grade , but I was still one of the popular kids

• +1
I shat my pants in kindergarten

I feel you on the embarrassing bodily function mishaps. While I didn't exactly have a shitting-my-pants moment at school, I did end up projectile vomiting right in front of everyone during P.E. class once.

I was low inhib as fuck when i was a young kid, i took my dick out to piss on the floor when the class was over no one noticed

• JFL