Incel trait: You used to daydream about being the popular kid of your highschool

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Normies don't daydream about being popular sure they had a huge wish of becoming one but they never had to daydream about it. If you used to be obsessed about being popular and daydream about what it would be like if everyone starts a conversation with you first and girls flirting with you all the time and you dream about all this normal stuff which normies experience just by existing then i am sorry you have missed a lot in highschool and you will never getting it back and if you are on highschool and into all of this daydreaming then you are officially going to be incel in your adult life. Enjoy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 27746, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
Normies don't daydream about being popular sure they had a huge wish of becoming one but they never had to daydream about it. If you used to be obsessed about being popular and daydream about what it would be like if everyone starts a conversation with you first and girls flirting with you all the time and you dream about all this normal stuff which normies experience just by existing then i am sorry you have missed a lot in highschool and you will never getting it back and if you are on highschool and into all of this daydreaming then you are officially going to be incel in your adult life. Enjoy.
Oh my god this struck a nerve in me, I used to do that a lot 🥲

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Is day dreaming about murder also an incel trait ?

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
I used to fantasize I'd return after the holidays and be good looking

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Pogin_chan
Too real

• +1
Even now I get actual dreams at night of being popular in high-school and college, being cheered when I arrive, always surrounded by friendly guys and girls, going out and having fun, etc.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Ricky212, Lookologist003 and 2 others
Even now I get actual dreams at night of being popular in high-school and college, being cheered when I arrive, always surrounded by friendly guys and girls, going out and having fun, etc.
But at least you are rainbow here op, enjoy that much

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gonthar
Real nigga shit. 💯

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Pogin_chan
damn so it was over for me before it even fucking started...

• +1
fuck this shit

• +1
same...

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Kill yourself
A4dd3d0183559d31e6764bcfb0e45c17

I used to daydream about my oneitus noticing me, and then we became friends, and then we get together. Never happened tho.
Popularity is overrated as fuck. And you can't stay popular, because your looks disappear.