Incel trait: You want to see other people suffer

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I get so much life in me when some sexhaver posts here about their real life problems, vents, rages about being rejected or cheated on etc.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, User28823, smoth and 10 others
tbh i dont. it makes me sadder because it reminds me of how sad and miserable life is in general. noone is 100% safe

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and PseudoMaxxer
tbh i dont. it makes me sadder because it reminds me of how sad and miserable life is in general. noone is 100% safe
Fuck em, if they knew me irl they’d give me a wedgie and punk me in front of some foids (god I am pathetic)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gooner888 and InnerVoid
Fuck em, if they knew me irl they’d give me a wedgie and punk me in front of some foids (god I am pathetic)
sadly other people suffering wont fix my subhumanity

How is this an incel trait you dumb gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Pikabro
How is this an incel trait you dumb gook
Sexhavers enjoy making their inferiors suffer more while with us it’s either my crabs in a bucket cope or @InnerVoid ‘s sour grapes ‘muh life sucks for everyone’ when the life of a sexhaver still mogs his 10x over.

not really.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
sour grapes ‘muh life sucks for everyone’ when the life of a sexhaver still mogs his 10x over.
this is not what i said, dont paraphrase

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I get so much life in me when some sexhaver posts here about their real life problems, vents, rages about being rejected or cheated on etc.
Cope nigga everyone does this even your "true" friends, it's our natural instinct to rejoice when our competition struggles

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, LordSergiXX63 and Pikabro
Cope nigga everyone does this even your "true" friends, it's our natural instinct to rejoice when our competition struggles
JFL I was walking through my apartment’s hallway and I heard some clapping noises coming from one of the rooms. It was like 10pm.

And some of the girls on here look like Playboy bunnies lmao. I’m jealous

JFL I was walking through my apartment’s hallway and I heard some clapping noises coming from one of the rooms. It was like 10pm.

And some of the girls on here look like Playboy bunnies lmao. I’m jealous
The guy who lives above me has some sort of nigger bitch fwb he fucks everyday and she loud af.
Hear them at night trying to fall asleep, shit is so cucked, brutal.

My cope is that this nigga is white and tall going for an immigrant niggress :lul:

Wouldn't be able to cope if it was Chad and Stacy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Variety Jones, standardcel and LordSergiXX63
The guy who lives above me has some sort of nigger bitch fwb he fucks everyday and she loud af.
Hear them at night trying to fall asleep, shit is so cucked, brutal.

My cope is that this nigga is white and tall going for an immigrant niggress :lul:

Wouldn't be able to cope if it was Chad and Stacy
Dude I’m so depraved of women I’m thinking of becoming a voyeur or something JFL

But yeah at the end of the day (and I’m gonna sound like a bitch for saying this) it’s disrespectful for the couple you know. I mean I wouldn’t want some kid snooping on me while I’m going at it with a girl

Dude I’m so depraved of women I’m thinking of becoming a voyeur or something JFL

But yeah at the end of the day (and I’m gonna sound like a bitch for saying this) it’s disrespectful for the couple you know. I mean I wouldn’t want some kid snooping on me while I’m going at it with a girl
Fuck you mean it's disrespectful for me having to hear a sheboon scream fucked by an mtn faggot at 2 am trying to fall asleep
vomit fuel

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Fuck you mean it's disrespectful for me having to hear a sheboon scream fucked by an mtn faggot at 2 am trying to fall asleep
vomit fuel
Honestly you could bring it up. If you ever run into them you could tell them that they’re very loud and that it’s disturbing you and the other neighbors. You could LARP by saying that you’ve heard this complaint from your neighbors too

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Honestly you could bring it up. If you ever run into them you could tell them that they’re very loud and that it’s disturbing you and the other neighbors. You could LARP by saying that you’ve heard this complaint from your neighbors too
Idk nigga don't feel like ringing at his door and tell him to fuck his niggress quieter,

hella cucked, plus it'd be humiliating to be in the pov of the jelly incel complaining about the sexhaver :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
as a kid whenever i saw a classmate crying i just felt good
like "he's crying and i'm not, and that makes me happy"
there's something wrong with me?

Idk nigga don't feel like ringing at his door and tell him to fuck his niggress quieter,

hella cucked, plus it'd be humiliating to be in the pov of the jelly incel complaining about the sexhaver :feelsuhh:
Get a foid and have sex with her louder so they get pissed off

Chad trait: You get to make other people suffer