incelcon 2024 : hong kong spring edition with chinacurry

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
another incelcon with the honorable @Chinacurry

this seasons incelcon once again took place in hong kong

we met at around 6pm at the bottom of the iconic worlds largest outdoor escalator in central where we then walked to a bar in the foreigner area

on our way, we discussed how oofie doofies have it so much better, and saw an indian with a cute chink and as soon as they passed us, we both started laughing at our inceldom compared to this curry

i could tell @Chinacurry was a bit depressed more than usual so asked him what’s wrong and he told me how he’s just trying to get a good mental going, and that he saw his therapist at a bar a few nights ago

the amount of stories he has with his therapist he could turn it into a book tbh. he even told me how he whipped his dick out and asked her if it was above average jfllll

anyways, we get some drinks and he takes the seat facing everybody meanwhile i have to have my back turned to all the people. terrible for a non nt like myself. literally every group there had a few females with them, except us. and of course most people there were jbw with chinks
IMG 3567

we get some french girl with her to take pic of us (i say we, but really it was chinacurry that asked, im way too non nt to ask for pics) next to her oofy doofy recessed bf
Ead78a74 b4e8 4b2e 8585 f3479919a543

chinacurry tells me how he’s getting ready to throw in the towel and quit his job, and move to indonesia, befriend a “indo nigga” (direct quote from him) and live a simple life, drinking beers with his indo nigga friend, and becoming a fisherman with him.

i tell him that he can probably get himself a little indo wife while there, which he agrees

the bar we’re at is about 100m from where his ex lives (surely not a coincidence) so we start talking about her. i ask him what he would do if he saw her walking next to a 6’5 bbc (might’ve been too much but whatevs)

we also briefly talk about how no other users in asia ever want to meetup, and how there’s another user in hong kong, @robtical who never wants to meetup. but when it was explained to me that he’s a neet curry here, it makes sense why he would choose to stay in his indian neighborhood

we take a few pics, talk about how we’re coping lately, he gives me advice on getting a chinese sim card, then head home
IMG 3603
IMG 3589
IMG 3604

another successful incelcon. who knows when we’ll meet each other again, as i begin my journey to the west

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, try2beme, Bigbootylover45 and 13 others
did you also get fucked in the ass at a hotel there?

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, n9wiff, JoeKeys9 and 4 others
????

Why would that happen?
thread flopped cuz i posted it and 150+ people have me on ignore

i told you this is why i never post them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and poopoohead
chinacurry tells me how he’s getting ready to throw in the towel and quit his job, and move to indonesia, befriend a “indo nigga” (direct quote from him) and live a simple life, drinking beers with his indo nigga friend, and becoming a fisherman with him.
Extremely based.

we met at around 6pm at the bottom of the iconic worlds largest outdoor escalator in central where we then walked to a bar in the foreigner area

on our way, we discussed how oofie doofies have it so much better, and saw an indian with a cute chink and as soon as they passed us, we both started laughing at our inceldom compared to this curry

i could tell @Chinacurry was a bit depressed more than usual so asked him what’s wrong and he told me how he’s just trying to get a good mental going, and that he saw his therapist at a bar a few nights ago

the amount of stories he has with his therapist he could turn it into a book tbh. he even told me how he whipped his dick out and asked her if it was above average jfllll

anyways, we get some drinks and he takes the seat facing everybody meanwhile i have to have my back turned to all the people. terrible for a non nt like myself. literally every group there had a few females with them, except us. and of course most people there were jbw with chinks
View attachment 2913408

we get some french girl with her to take pic of us (i say we, but really it was chinacurry that asked, im way too non nt to ask for pics) next to her oofy doofy recessed bf
View attachment 2913418

i tell him that he can probably get himself a little indo wife while there, which he agrees

the bar we’re at is about 100m from where his ex lives (surely not a coincidence) so we start talking about her. i ask him what he would do if he saw her walking next to a 6’5 bbc (might’ve been too much but whatevs)

we also briefly talk about how no other users in asia ever want to meetup, and how there’s another user in hong kong, @robtical who never wants to meetup. but when it was explained to me that he’s a neet curry here, it makes sense why he would choose to stay in his indian neighborhood

we take a few pics, talk about how we’re coping lately, he gives me advice on getting a chinese sim card, then head home
View attachment 2913492View attachment 2913495View attachment 2913496
another successful incelcon. who knows when we’ll meet each other again, as i begin my journey to the west
If she left with me, she the right ho
Man, she ridin' me like a BMX
Man, she said the D is for Dyno
I got two horns like a rhino
It's no way you can buy ho
But I bought a mansion
With a slide door
Yes, I opened up the slide door
So you can hear it hit the high note

Extremely based.
it’s been long overdue

what’s the point of waging when you don’t have a wife and kids?

better to just be a wandering knight

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
it’s been long overdue

what’s the point of waging when you don’t have a wife and kids?

better to just be a wandering knight
Not all who wonder are lost

Not all who wonder are lost
wander

but yes

my princess that i’m betrothed to knows i must continue on my path of exploration
IMG 3607

wander

but yes

my princess that i’m betrothed to knows i must continue on my path of exploration
View attachment 2914728
where does your journey end alex? gotta settle down somewhere sooner or later, gotta say... fisherman in an indonesian village doesn't sound so bad.

where does your journey end alex? gotta settle down somewhere sooner or later, gotta say... fisherman in an indonesian village doesn't sound so bad.
wherever the wind takes me

but obviously somewhere in the orient
IMG 3535
IMG 3518
IMG 3557

Attachments

• IMG_3557.jpeg
    IMG_3557.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
come to serbia

u look good and jacked there tbf

why is he sitting with his hood up

u look good and jacked there tbf

why is he sitting with his hood up
not really, i look like i have gyno

and he had his hoodie on cuz he’s norwood 6 and hasn’t had a haircut in a while

it’s brutal tbh. i didn’t know it was that bad

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and JoeKeys9

View attachment 2913408

View attachment 2913418

View attachment 2913492View attachment 2913495View attachment 2913496

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and datboijj
@Chinacurry not even 40 yet there's grey on your beard, over

Mr. Chinacurry kind of looks like Bald and bankrupt.

Speaking of Hong Kong incelcon, the hapa friend I made (from NYC, works at large bank, now in HK) today told me he knew what my blackpill tattoo meant.

He also told me his childhood crush is Bella from twilight.

He showed me his ex that made him go crazy, start crossfit, stop playing PS5, move out of NYC (noodle, MTB, 29) and his new HK gf who he copes with (white, ltb. 26).

He said if there is another incelcon HK he will join

Speaking of Hong Kong incelcon, the hapa friend I made (from NYC, works at large bank, now in HK) today told me he knew what my blackpill tattoo meant.

He also told me his childhood crush is Bella from twilight.

He showed me his ex that made him go crazy, start crossfit, stop playing PS5, move out of NYC (noodle, MTB, 29) and his new HK gf who he copes with (white, ltb. 26).

He said if there is another incelcon HK he will join
OMG

a new potential friend i can make!

did you talk to him about me?

if not, show him the videos i sent of you with that hakka chink girl @Chinacurry
dont see how that would make any difference.

but yeah u can.hang out with us.

I'm flying to NYC now so I can be a mogger again,.before I.go to London on Friday to.get mogged

dont see how that would make any difference.

but yeah u can.hang out with us.

I'm flying to NYC now so I can be a mogger again,.before I.go to London on Friday to.get mogged
not mogging, just having english banker accent halo

You've been there before right, how have you found it?
Haha I was only joking.

I've been there many times but most of the time I was with my ex so not really trying to slay.

In higher society circles there are some stunning foids but 90% are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Haha I was only joking.

I've been there many times but most of the time I was with my ex so not really trying to slay.

In higher society circles there are some stunning foids but 90% are subhuman
Is this in bgc or something? I was thinking avoiding it would be ideal in terms of having little competition although idk if the competition with other foreigners in bgc is significant

Is this in bgc or something? I was thinking avoiding it would be ideal in terms of having little competition although idk if the competition with other foreigners in bgc is significant
yes if you go 5 minute walk out of bgc, you’ll be only foreigner

but those areas are dirty with dumb low iq people and the occasional hot non fat pina

went to a club in bgc and it was filled with american soldiers passport bro maxxing

too many niggas around. and they were mostly alone or with their other soldier friends

i’d been the same had i not went with a 4’9 dumb low iq pina girl from tinder

IMG 9005