Incels are always the highest IQ users

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I did notice that Low IQ, bluepilled and gay posts are always made by normal fags.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, DharkDC, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
832DC90C 67B7 4E2D BCD9 5E4B52A854C9

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, TheEndHasNoEnd, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
I have noticed that blackpilled people are on average not very intelligent. I always thought that you have to be somewhat intelligent to get to this point but the truth is this forum is very low IQ on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5001, Warlow, Deleted member 7560 and 5 others
Not true people on this forum act like degenerates smartness can’t be measured Incels might be smart academically but they’re extremely stupid socially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I have noticed that blackpilled people are on average not very intelligent. I always thought that you have to be somewhat intelligent to get to this point but the truth is this forum is very low IQ on average.
.co brutally mogs the IQ of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, sytyl, owlofathena and 1 other person
Not true people on this forum act like degenerates smartness can’t be measured Incels might be smart academically but they’re extremely stupid socially
jfl @ "socially smart" cope. IQ is IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
jfl @ "socially smart" cope. IQ is IQ
IQ is not equal to intelligence tbh. High IQ people can also be retarded. For me Sheldon Cooper is not truly intelligent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: improover, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6128
IQ is not equal to intelligence tbh. High IQ people can also be retarded. For me Sheldon Cooper is not truly intelligent
just use created character as example theory

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ritalincell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, TheEndHasNoEnd, improover and 1 other person
just use created character as example theory
He is representative for my argument. There are people like him irl and OP stated that IQ=intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
yeah it's a measurement of the g factor. But saying "High IQ people can be retarded" is indicating to me that you're either shitposting or below average IQ. IQ literally defines retardation

yeah it's a measurement of the g factor. But saying "High IQ people can be retarded" is indicating to me that you're either shitposting or below average IQ. IQ literally defines retardation
With retarded I obviously don't mean literally retarded... But poor skills in understanding other people is a huge disadvantage

No IQ for your face

Incels had to develop critical thinking skills while normies have never stopped once to think in their entire life