Incels are now at the point where they delude themselves into thinking they deserve a 10

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
brutal
IMG 5518

what a faggot greycel you are, he asked if this ugly bitch is his looksmatch? where did he say he deserves better

• +1
Reactions: ⒳eyṫ, niqfan625, Deleted member 41749 and 5 others
what a faggot greycel you are, he asked if this ugly bitch is his looksmatch? where did he say he deserves better
“Is she REALLY my looksmatch?” he’s in denial, that girl was the only match he got on tinder in a long time, I could link his tiktok but I can’t be bothered

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
“Is she REALLY my looksmatch?” he’s in denial, that girl was the only match he got on tinder in a long time, I could link his tiktok but I can’t be bothered
he looks way better then her stfu shes an ugly big nosed whore wtf,even tho he is ltn she is subhuman he can get better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, AestheticAce, forevermirin and 2 others
i deserve a virgin 10/10.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 57122
he looks way better then her stfu shes an ugly big nosed whore wtf,even tho he is ltn she is subhuman he can get better
they are looksmatched.

she's not his looksmatch. he's way out of her league. you people are retarded and part of the problem. the whole reason the dating market is fucked is because men overrate the fuck out of women. if she was a man, she'd be an incel. he's a normie.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

delonisliterallyme​

sensitive young man​

Joined Jan 8, 2024