Incels don't want to improve.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Just go to incels.is. There's a rule that doesn't allow you to speak about any kind of positive experience (bragging). There's another rule that doesn't let you talk about experiences that happened to you in real life (outside of the forums). They put it this way, but I bet that, if you post your negative experiences, they'll won't ban you. Basically, they don't want you to be happy. They just abuse of emotionally vulnerable men and drag them into their delusions.

Incels don't want to change. They, instead, want the rest of the world to change for them, and that will never happen.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Stare, oatmeal and 13 others
Good post, yeah they're just a bunch of losers who have completely given up on life. They aren't putting up a fight at all, instead they're going out like pussies wasting away their life crying all day.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, oatmeal, Stare and 12 others
@Sergeant explain yourself you kike

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Stare, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
balding17yomanletcel

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Good post, yeah they're just a bunch of losers who have completely given up on life. They aren't putting up a fight at all, instead they're going out like pussies wasting away their life crying all day.
They even banned me from being a mentalcel and for bragging so meh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Hozay
There's very few actual incels (truecels) on there anyway, most of them are larpers/shitposters or prepubertycels (or fatcels aka volcels)

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Danish_Retard, coping ethnic and 1 other person
Imagine @ArvidGustavsson on that site he make them all cry 😂😂

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Incels cant improve
Answer me this: outside of getting fit, what can a man do?

What can you do about your height?
What can you do about your bald head?
What can you do about garbage recessed face? Round orbitals? Whimp skull shape?
What can you do about narrow clavicles and 6 inch wrists?

Its always some fucking delusional privileged white tall normie that starts saying shit like this.
Just because going to the gym and getting a new haircut was enough for you, doesent mean its enough for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, TopzCat1, Deleted member 6475 and 4 others
Incels are mad because of reality. Imagine being 2/10 and the best option you can get is 2/10 while there are thousands of 8+/10 girls in your city. As an ugly guy, you will never have sex with 8+/10 without paying to hooker. I understand them tho. If you count fucking ugly landwhale, you are pathetic. Imagine being average, fucking landwhales and bragging about your notch count - there is nothing more pathetic than that. You can't fuck 8+/10 prime pussies so you cope about fucking 30 ugly bitches as most normies do. ONE 8+/10 > 30 ugly bitches - that's why incels are mad, they will never get that. Most incels don't want to fuck girls at their level, there is hipocrisy in that, but 99% of society tells them, that looks don't matter. I would prefer being virgin for life than fucking landwhales, period.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
When for even the most basic social interactions you constantly have to puf a fight and feel like a struggle while you see your counterparts breeze trough life it gets tiring to keep doing it. Specially if you are blackpilled and know what sets you apart from them (looks).

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Danish_Retard and Mongrelcel
Incel try to looksmax.We have Colvin as proof

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Incels cant improve

Its always some fucking delusional privileged white tall normie that starts saying shit like this.
Just because going to the gym and getting a new haircut was enough for you, doesent mean its enough for everyone.
Exactly.
Cpx2m9lj26w41
Quzxj07878a51

• +1
Reactions: studiocel and Mongrelcel
Incel try to looksmax.We have Colvin as proof
I'm not an incel, but ok. Btw, I reported your comment for not anwsering the question of my thread. Oh... Fuck! I mixed up one thread with another. Sorry. 😖.

Incels cant improve

You can looksmax I guess but let's be real most of us here are coping hard
At most you'd gain like 2PSL points off of looksmaxxing alone. If you're a 2PSL rn, being a 4 is nothing but a marginal difference.

• Hmm...
At most you'd gain like 2PSL points off of looksmaxxing alone. If you're a 2PSL rn, being a 4 is nothing but a marginal difference.
2 PSL is a lot.

• +1
At most you'd gain like 2PSL
To gain 2PSL you must be amongst those lucky ones that have weak jaw, bad skin and is bloated. Basically you must have a combination of fixable failos

the difference between 2 PSL and 4 PSL in quality of life is night and day. Even 1 PSL is lifechanging.

• +1
Just go to incels.is. There's a rule that doesn't allow you to speak about any kind of positive experience (bragging). There's another rule that doesn't let you talk about experiences that happened to you in real life (outside of the forums). They put it this way, but I bet that, if you post your negative experiences, they'll won't ban you. Basically, they don't want you to be happy. They just abuse of emotionally vulnerable men and drag them into their delusions.

Incels don't want to change. They, instead, want the rest of the world to change for them, and that will never happen.
We can't change the world only ourselves

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
tbh I can fixed my recessed face.

can't fix skull shape though. round orbitals you can fraud with some sort of eye surgery but those are risky so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
the difference between 2 PSL and 4 PSL in quality of life is night and day. Even 1 PSL is lifechanging.
I fucking said at most you'd increase 2PSL dude jfl whats up with you guys not reading shit properly
In most cases it won't be that much let's be real. There's a reason we only have Salludon and Amnesia and no more. people who ascend into chad level by surgerymaxxing are rare

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Danish_Retard and Zyros
If you're a 2PSL rn, being a 4 is nothing
nah tbh.

if ur actually like 2psl going to 4psl is life changing bruh lol.

you would no longer have people treating you like shit for being ugly.

also chances are if ur this ugly its probably also something to do with your health being interfered by it.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Danish_Retard
I don't think they want to have any sort of relationship tbh. How can someone want sex but do nothing at all to achieve it? I believe most people there are schzoids, which explains a lot about it.

Anyway, they are losers, so let them for all day if that's what they want. It's not my business.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
nah tbh.

if ur actually like 2psl going to 4psl is life changing bruh lol.

you would no longer have people treating you like shit for being ugly.

also chances are if ur this ugly its probably also something to do with your health being interfered by it.
but in regards to women youre still pretty much invisible
and most ppl wont go up 2psl points lets be real

Where is an explanation of PSL ranking? Was it 0-7?