Incels.is Is Not the Sub-5 Forum We Need

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Whenever someone complains about the amount of moggers here or suggests a forum for sub5s, some members reply “just go to incels.is bro”. What a retarded answer.

Reasons why Incels.is is not the type of sub5 forum we need:
  • Incels.is lacks a focus on looksmaxing. I want a forum focused on hard looksmaxing for the men who’re ugly/short enough to need it.
  • Incels.is is an involuntary celibate forum, not a sub5 forum. Sub5s who had romantic/sexual experiences aren’t allowed on .is. And not all incels are even sub5; I bet .is is full of mentalcels. I want a forum where sub5s who’ve had success can help others who’ve been in their same situation.
  • No reacts.
  • Not enough PSL/Lookism subculture and humor.
  • Too much talk about race, ethnics, Jews, etc. So many threads/posts about this stuff that the higher-quality, higher-IQ threads that discuss men’s issues in depth get drowned out.
There should be a forum in which everyone who tries to register gets rated by the moderator panel. Registrants get accepted only if their average rating is below 5.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Joe Rogancel, KingCartierrr23 and 17 others
  • Incels.is lacks a focus on looksmaxing. I want a forum focused on hard looksmaxing for the men who’re ugly/short enough to need it.
Yes because instead of having a Looksmaxxing subforum they made this website
  • Incels.is is an involuntary celibate forum, not a sub5 forum. Sub5s who had romantic/sexual experiences aren’t allowed on .is. And not all incels are even sub5; I bet .is is full of mentalcels. I want a forum where sub5s who’ve had success can help others who’ve been in their same situation.
Good. Also no it isnt full of “mentalcels” most of the attractive “mentalcels” are Greycels.
  • No reacts.
  • Not enough PSL/Lookism culture.
There should be a forum in which everyone who tries to register gets rated by the moderator panel. Registrants get accepted only if their average rating is below a 5.
fair

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker, 0hMan and 2 others
I remember you said something in the past about having a PUA forum run by virgins. That's exactly what we need in these dark times.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime, gribsufer1 and 8 others
Discord group will work. Only sub 5s and truecels

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Soychadcell and thecel
send me invite bhai

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Too much talk about race, ethnics, Jews, etc. So many threads/posts about this stuff that the higher-quality, higher-IQ threads that discuss men’s issues in depth get drowned out.
To be fair, this place is swamped with that drivel.
Why don't you start it up, cel? How expensive can it be to host an internet forum. I'll reasonably chip into the mateninece costs if you're serious (PM me about it). But ask yourself, how can any new forum create originally the richness already fostered here?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and thecel
Yes because instead of having a Looksmaxxing subforum they made this website

and they should make another website that’s like a hybrid of the two. This site’s userbase is filled with attractive guys who’re out of touch with the realities that sub5s live through.

Good. Also no it isnt full of “mentalcels” most of the attractive “mentalcels” are Greycels.

Yes, that’s good for .is. I’m not saying that my proposed forum is superior to or is a replacement for .is or .org. I’m saying that there’s a type of forum that is missing. This missing hybrid forum can be a very valuable addition to the 2 existing forums (.is and .org).

We need a forum that isn’t an incel forum but rather is an ugly forum. Not all incels are ugly; not all uglies are incels. These 2 forums serve different purposes.

However, I contest your claim that .is isn’t full of mentalcels. Selfies are prohibited on .is, which makes your claim impossible to verify.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, 0hMan, Zonar and 1 other person

Discord is temporary communication. Effort and thus quality will suffer. No one would write high-effort articles in a Discord chat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Melly, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Every incel discord place I've encountered entered was swamped by simps, orbiting etc

I'm convinced there's something in discord UI brainwashing ppl into becoming simp orbiting trannies

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, mizzy, JohnDoe and 2 others
You should say sub-4, not sub-5

• Love it
Extremely expensive considering the sheer volume of images and videos that get uploaded here.
Numbers?
Surely with a more strict registry process there'll be less users to upload files.

• +1
You should say sub-4, not sub-5

I like this idea on paper, but I’m concerned about the size of the userbase, which determines the frequency of forum activity. Having the looks cap at sub4 probably wouldn’t get the site enough members for it to feel like a bustling community.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 19766 and Lookologist003
Whenever someone complains about the amount of moggers here or suggests a forum for sub5s, some members reply “just go to incels.is bro”. What a retarded answer.

• No reacts.
  • Too much talk about race, ethnics, Jews, etc. So many threads/posts about this stuff that the higher-quality, higher-IQ threads that discuss men’s issues in depth get drowned out.
There should be a forum in which everyone who tries to register gets rated by the moderator panel. Registrants get accepted only if their average rating is below 5.
What purpose does a different sub 5 forum serves?

• +1
What purpose does a different sub 5 forum serves?

sub5s helping sub5s and talking about ugly issues

and it’s super valuable to have a place where anyone can find ugly men and read about their experiences. bluepillers and redpillers think ugly guys barely exist (Any man can go from a 3 to an 8 bro!). just visit the sub5 forum to take a look at the suffering they go thru.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Marsiere214, Zonar and 4 others
However, I contest your claim that .is isn’t full of mentalcels. Selfies are prohibited on .is, which makes your claim impossible to verify.
I’ve seen many faces and heard about the descriptions of a lot of others. Most Incels.is user are sadly genuinely unattractive. Not all are truecel but there is a def amount

• So Sad
sub5s helping sub5s and talking about ugly issues

and it’s super valuable to have a place where anyone can find ugly men and read about their experiences. bluepillers and redpillers think ugly guys barely exist. just visit the sub5 forum to take a look at the suffering they go thru.
Most of the people here are sub5s. They can ask whatever they want here and discuss with other people. I don't think another forum for Looksmaxxing of sub5s serves any purpose. 99% of blue and redpillars are sub5s they just don't acknowledge it.

• Hmm...
Most of the people here are sub5s.

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FErToLK2uuAAF2%2F200w.gif%3Fcid%3D6c09b952kts6nn1l83mqpcsm62gmb91pefw0co4c9zurvbm6%26ep%3Dv1_gifs_search%26rid%3D200w.gif%26ct%3Dg

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and OogaBooba

• No reacts.

Agreed, and I think the registration process is way too easy as well.

If someone wants to join, they should REALLY want to join, and not just join to write a couple shizposts and then leave

Something like a longer form "Why you" question. Maybe 250 words minimum.

Something that actually gets looked over. Just to ensure that you're really only getting truecels, because I doubt anyone else would be willing to exert the effort just to make an account on a retarded website like that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and thecel
Just to ensure that you're really only getting truecels, because I doubt anyone else would be willing to exert the effort just to make an account on a retarded website like that

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2FiBx3FuyJHvQAAAAC%2Fmichael-jordan-laugh.gif

I like this idea on paper, but I’m concerned about the size of the userbase, which determines the frequency of forum activity. Having the looks cap at sub4 probably wouldn’t get the site enough members for it to feel like a bustling community.
Maybe experiment with sub 4 first

• +1
Org has a nice mix I think. Chads to aspire to, incels to write theory essays and use themselves as human Guinea pigs.

Could do without the low IQ users but that’s not related to being sub5 or not.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, humanoidsub7, thecel and 1 other person
so you basically want .org but without the feeling of inferiority you get when interacting with genetically superior males who are also active on the forum? sounds unnecessary

• JFL

• No reacts.
Would there be enough members?

• +1
and they should make another website that’s like a hybrid of the two. This site’s userbase is filled with attractive guys who’re out of touch with the realities that sub5s live through.

Yes, that’s good for .is. I’m not saying that my proposed forum is superior to or is a replacement for .is or .org. I’m saying that there’s a type of forum that is missing. This missing hybrid forum can be a very valuable addition to the 2 existing forums (.is and .org).

We need a forum that isn’t an incel forum but rather is an ugly forum. Not all incels are ugly; not all uglies are incels. These 2 forums serve different purposes.

How do you go on @thecel I am curious what causes you not to rope your situation is far worse then mine but I still want to die?

• So Sad

• No reacts.
I agree that there should be a separate forum to drive away graycels, fakecels, yet still not ban people for brushing a girl's hand. That's one of the biggest problems about the huge divide between .is and .org. There should be a middle ground - I doubt higher ups would be all too enthusiastic about creating itbut you're good at website design and the like (let's face it: you're Asian), so maybe you could make it (or at least a proto-version) and that could be shown to higher ups as a possibility, and if not you could run on your own through some funding? Good ideas here.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 11126
I agree that there should be a separate forum to drive away graycels, fakecels, yet still not ban people for brushing a girl's hand. That's one of the biggest problems about the huge divide between .is and .org. There should be a middle ground - I doubt higher ups would be all too enthusiastic about creating itbut you're good at website design and the like (let's face it: you're Asian), so maybe you could make it (or at least a proto-version) and that could be shown to higher ups as a possibility, and if not you could run on your own through some funding? Good ideas here.
I have a few extra ideas as to not just make it sub-5 exclusive (as that can be too subjective at times), but still weed out fakecels, normies, and the like.

• JFL
Yeah on .is I get banned for one lucky encounter but here people tell you to rope if your not 6'5 its just such a bipolar split

• Woah
You say you got kissed by your mother when you were a kid on .is they'll ban your ass and call you fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and 0hMan
You say you got kissed by your mother when you were a kid on .is they'll ban your ass and call you fakecel
No wonder incels get ridiculed by everyone nowadays. Retards like ER are the reason why sub5s aren't taken seriously.

Seriously it's all about ascension or suicide. No point in rotting but it's all a choice tbh.

• So Sad
Yeah on .is I get banned for one lucky encounter but here people tell you to rope if your not 6'5 its just such a bipolar split
Yes exactly. This is the biggest problem about the divide - and I've thought of this for a while. And you can still be ugly and incel and still be a normie - look at .is, it's a great example.

.org is failed chads, .is is failed normies

.org has the more attractive consumer base (at least in its OG days) than .is, but the people there are retarded abused dogs that were likely ugly ducklings that were bullied early on.
Meanwhile, .is is full of people who have normie souls that adapted to being ugly by only hanging around nerdy kids, and as a result became dorks that have the intelligence and individuality complex as normies.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and humanoidsub7
how can any new forum create originally the richness already fostered here?
its only a problem of experience in the looksmaxing/ black pill spheres
once youve been there for a few years EVERYTHING gets boring and the jokes dont hit as they used to
this is the case with the ppl in this thread and otherwise....
im seriously considering participating only very seldom in the bp community, cause , as ive said, everything gets boring after a while

• +1
You have a point.