Nobody on this forum is "high IQ". Including me.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Ideally, the looksmaxing guides in the BOTB should be something that someone with a master's degree level knowledge or higher wrote. That isn't the case. Almost every guide ever posted here...
  • Doesn't understand or fully understand the biological and biochemical underpinnings of the topic.
  • Doesn't demonstrate enough understanding on the topic.
  • Poorly explained, not comprehensible to the average person. The threads should be very easy to understand.
  • Doesn't understand and write for their target audience.
  • Too brief, lacks necessary information.
  • Bad formatting and poor writing skills.
  • Bad titling.
  • Conducted with bad research and sources
  • Doesn't cite sources.
  • Incorrect information.
  • Not actionable for the average person if the thread's intent is to help someone looksmax (we aren't rich, and some people here don't live in first-world nations)
  • and more...
Personally, after reflecting on my own "guides" and the content in BOTB and also reading scientific papers, I came to find out that we think we have all the looksmaxes, fair enough to an extent, but our understanding of looksmaxing biology and biochemistry is so elementary.

I also often look back on old guides with cringe, hence why I have revamping many of them. I guess in 6 months, I'll revamp the revamped threads lol.

Of course, the forum is still young and its knowledge, still evolving.
The culture here should be like the a looksmaxing scientific community that can also laugh our asses off at blackpilled humor, which would be different from the current edgy, low quality, zoomer culture with the occasional "kill all jews", "whites are trash", and "fuck niggers".

I would personally purge all threads out of BOTB and re-evaluate each one to see if they're worthy of BOTB. I would need the approval of the moderation and administration team before doing that.

I'd also hike up the requirements for BOTB.

Ideally, the "high IQ" person would be a looksmaxer who has a masters degree level knowledge or above in biology and biochemistry, and is an actually good thinker.

Nobody (that I know of) meets that criteria on this forum.

I'll be purging my own threads I don't see fit from BOTB as we speak.

Core message of this thread

The thread you've shared seems to be a critical self-reflection on the quality of information available in a forum, particularly focusing on the BOTB section and sections related to looksmaxing guides. The author seems to express disappointment in the current state of these guides and the level of knowledge they possess.

Here's a breakdown of the key points made in the thread:

1. Critical Evaluation of Guides: The author feels that the looksmaxing guides available on the forum are not quality enough, lack depth in understanding the biological and biochemical aspects of looksmaxing. They believe these guides are not well-explained and fail to cater to the average person's understanding. Additionally, there are criticisms about poor writing, bad formatting, lack of proper research, absence of citations, and even incorrect information within these guides.
  2. Self-Reflection: The author reflects on and acknowledges their own shortcomings in relation to the contributions of his guides. They mention feeling cringe about their old guides and express a plan to revise and improve them, even going so far as to re-revise threads.
  3. Desired Improvement: There's a desire for a better standard in the forum's content. The author suggests purging the existing threads in the "Best of the Best" section and re-evaluating them for their quality. They propose raising the standards for inclusion in this section.
  4. Ideal Contributor Profile: The author outlines an ideal contributor as someone with a master's degree level or higher in biology and biochemistry, coupled with good critical thinking skills. However, they also acknowledge that such a person might not exist within the forum.
  5. Community Culture: The author advocates for a looksmaxing scientific culture that embraces both scientific rigor and the ability to engage in blackpilled humor and other enjoyable elements.
Overall, the thread reflects a call for higher-quality content creation, a critical evaluation of existing guides, and a desire for more scientifically accurate and accessible information within the forum's discussions on looksmaxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, mvp2v1, Nick.Harte and 6 others
Critical Evaluation of Guides: The author feels that the looksmaxing guides available on the forum are not quality enough, lack depth in understanding the biological and biochemical aspects of looksmaxing. They believe these guides are not well-explained and fail to cater to the average person's understanding. Additionally, there are criticisms about poor writing, bad formatting, lack of proper research, absence of citations, and even incorrect information within these guides.
  1. Self-Reflection: The author reflects on and acknowledges their own shortcomings in relation to the contributions of his guides. They mention feeling cringe about their old guides and express a plan to revise and improve them, even going so far as to re-revise threads.
  2. Desired Improvement: There's a desire for a better standard in the forum's content. The author suggests purging the existing threads in the "Best of the Best" section and re-evaluating them for their quality. They propose raising the standards for inclusion in this section.
  3. Ideal Contributor Profile: The author outlines an ideal contributor as someone with a master's degree level or higher in biology and biochemistry, coupled with good critical thinking skills. However, they also acknowledge that such a person might not exist within the forum.
  4. Community Culture: The author advocates for a looksmaxing scientific culture that embraces both scientific rigor and the ability to engage in blackpilled humor and other enjoyable elements.
Overall, the thread reflects a call for higher-quality content creation, a critical evaluation of existing guides, and a desire for more scientifically accurate and accessible information within the forum's discussions on looksmaxing.
Did you seriously just start using ChatGPT halfway through a post? Lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, bululu_87, IanIachimoe2491 and 20 others
High IQ post

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Pogin_chan, funkyflamingo and 5 others
Not a single word im so high IQ my IQ goes all around the back and comes out to -20

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and enchanted_elixir
I don't have means to prove this, but my intuition tells me this is just another attempt of yours to sound intelligent, like many of your schizotypal posts (despite what's in the title) and I hate niggers. My professionally tested IQ is 178.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, LooksThinker and mvp2v1
Did you seriously just start using ChatGPT halfway through a post? Lmao.
Yes, and deliberately. It was so people can get an outsider's perspective of my critique.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
I don't have means to prove this, but my intuition tells me this is just another attempt of yours to sound intelligent, like many of your schizotypal posts (despite what's in the title) and I hate niggers. My professionally tested IQ is 178.
What do niggers have to do with this?

Just because I articulate myself well doesn't mean I'm smart.

Ideally, the looksmaxing guides in the BOTB should be something that someone with a master's degree level knowledge or higher wrote. That isn't the case. Almost every guide ever posted here...
  • Doesn't understand or fully understand the biological and biochemical underpinnings of the topic.
  • Poorly explained, not comprehensible to the average person. The threads should be very easy to understand.
  • Bad titling.
  • Doesn't cite sources.
  • Incorrect information.
  • Not actionable for the average person if the thread's intent is to help someone looksmax (we aren't rich, and some people here don't live in first-world nations)
  • and more...
Personally, after reflecting on my own "guides" and the content in BOTB and also reading scientific papers, I came to find out that we think we have all the looksmaxes, fair enough to an extent, but our understanding of looksmaxing biology and biochemistry is so elementary.

I also often look back on old guides with cringe, hence why I have revamping many of them. I guess in 6 months, I'll revamp the revamped threads lol.

The culture here should be like the a looksmaxing scientific community that can also laugh our asses off at blackpilled humor, which would be different from the current edgy, low quality, zoomer culture with the occasional "kill all jews", "whites are trash", and "fuck niggers".

I would personally purge all threads out of BOTB and re-evaluate each one to see if they're worthy of BOTB. I would need the approval of the moderation and administration team before doing that.

Ideally, the "high IQ" person would be a looksmaxer who has a masters degree level knowledge or above in biology and biochemistry, and is an actually good thinker.

The thread you've shared seems to be a critical self-reflection on the quality of information available in a forum, particularly focusing on the BOTB section and sections related to looksmaxing guides. The author seems to express disappointment in the current state of these guides and the level of knowledge they possess.

1. Critical Evaluation of Guides: The author feels that the looksmaxing guides available on the forum are not quality enough, lack depth in understanding the biological and biochemical aspects of looksmaxing. They believe these guides are not well-explained and fail to cater to the average person's understanding. Additionally, there are criticisms about poor writing, bad formatting, lack of proper research, absence of citations, and even incorrect information within these guides.
  2. Self-Reflection: The author reflects on and acknowledges their own shortcomings in relation to the contributions of his guides. They mention feeling cringe about their old guides and express a plan to revise and improve them, even going so far as to re-revise threads.
  3. Desired Improvement: There's a desire for a better standard in the forum's content. The author suggests purging the existing threads in the "Best of the Best" section and re-evaluating them for their quality. They propose raising the standards for inclusion in this section.
  4. Ideal Contributor Profile: The author outlines an ideal contributor as someone with a master's degree level or higher in biology and biochemistry, coupled with good critical thinking skills. However, they also acknowledge that such a person might not exist within the forum.
  5. Community Culture: The author advocates for a looksmaxing scientific culture that embraces both scientific rigor and the ability to engage in blackpilled humor and other enjoyable elements.
No "high iq" person would waste their time judging others, asking for help or helping others. Actual real high iq people use their intellect for their advantage

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I never read the guides

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, MoggerGaston and enchanted_elixir
you titled the thread like there was a consensus here about you being some kind of a genius. funny

obviously, didnt read past the title. if there's anything low iq, it's posting essays on incel forums. like 1/500 of these is even coherent

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, chosen-one and Mr Test
You know people are low IQ here where they are aware of the halo effect and still treat ugly people like shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and enchanted_elixir
you titled that like there was a consensus here about you being smart. funny
I get the comment "@enchanted_elixir is high IQ or @enchanted_elixir is knowledgeable" so often.
Matter of fact, I recently got a comment like that 14 minutes ago

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and Mr Test
Got another one @alpha_provider

Some among us possess a formidable intellect, but lack biological apitude. While bestowed with the ability to convey insights and comprehend convoluted ideas, the shortcoming is the lack of intimate knowledge and depth comprehension needed to enhance the conversation.Singularly, there was an individual on the forum who embodied the synergy of high IQ and firsthand experience, and that luminary figure was none other than @RealSurgerymax

Indeed, I wrote the material to highlight my high IQ, but, I recognize my limitations in delving into the complexities of biology and looksmaxing.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Agreed

• +1
  • Bad titling.
  • Doesn't cite sources.
  • Incorrect information.
  • and more...

Absolute overkill.

Imo the goal of looksmaxx here is to get knowledge in a way it can be quickly used for the betterment of looks. If you can cover certain topics in less than 500 words and give realistic "steps to do", so be it.

Those who will want very specific knowledge on very specific topic can always find specific forums for that. Simple.

While your analytical perspective is impressive, this is not the right place to use it for every thread. Kinda like driving a Lambo trough potato field.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and enchanted_elixir
Absolute overkill.

Imo the goal of looksmaxx here is to get knowledge in a way it can be quickly used for the betterment of looks. If you can cover certain topics in less than 500 words and give realistic "steps to do", so be it.

Those who will want very specific knowledge on very specific topic can always find specific forums for that. Simple.

While your analytical perspective is impressive, this is not the right place to use it for every thread. Kinda like driving a Lambo trough potato field.
Just letting you know that 90% of the critique is directed at looksmaxing threads and to a very minor extent, the general quality of threads forum-wide, if it wasn't made clear by the thread already.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and WayneBraaaah
Just letting you know that 90% of the critique is directed at looksmaxing threads and to a very minor extent, the general quality of threads forum-wide, if it wasn't made clear by the thread already.
I get that.

But it aint possible to implent quality if every registred user is allowed to comment in every section and write threads.

The reps system is also flawed. More specific badge related system maybe could work better. But then again - it involves heavier moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and enchanted_elixir
  • Bad titling.
  • Doesn't cite sources.
  • Incorrect information.
  • and more...

Another high iq post good job brah

• JFL
I get the comment "@enchanted_elixir is high IQ or @enchanted_elixir is knowledgeable" so often.
Matter of fact, I recently got a comment like that 14 minutes ago

View attachment 2556329
Caging hard rn. :lul: i meant that in a sarcastic way but i do appreciate you though. Many of the first guides I read were written by you, when i first joined the forum and I gained bit of knowledge from those. From then on, I have been doing My own learning.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and niqfan625
niggas will need a physionomy phd to log in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, enchanted_elixir and chosen-one
you titled the thread like there was a consensus here about you being some kind of a genius. funny

obviously, didnt read past the title. if there's anything low iq, it's posting essays on incel forums. like 1/500 of these is even coherent
Well said.