Incels possibly have bigger dicks on average

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
"According to researchers, a main theory as to the cause of ADHD in children born from mothers with PCOS, is exposure to increased testosterone levels in pregnancy. Testosterone does pass through the placenta and exposure to elevated androgens in utero might adversely influence brain development.

Prenatal exposure to elevated androgens may cause “permanent alterations (organizational effects) of neural systems leading to ‘hyper-masculine’ behavioral and cognitive traits, thereby increasing the risk for the development of neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders (NPD) predominantly found in males such as ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).”

"Like digit development, penile growth is influenced by prenatal testosterone"

"Penile length increased from birth (3.49+/-0.4 cm) to 3 years of age (4.53+/-0.51 cm) with the highest growth velocity from birth to 3 months (1.0 mm/month). Penile length and growth were significantly, positively correlated to serum testosterone (r = 0.31 and 0.076, P = 0.006 and 0.001 respectively) and to free testosterone index (r = 0.385 and 0.094, P = 0.0001 and 0.0001 respectively)."

No wonder the average dick size here is 7-8 inches tbh
Clapping Applause GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 19453 and 10 others
My dick is below 6 bone pressed. And those wouldent be incel

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
"According to researchers, a main theory as to the cause of ADHD in children born from mothers with PCOS, is exposure to increased testosterone levels in pregnancy. Testosterone does pass through the placenta and exposure to elevated androgens in utero might adversely influence brain development.

Prenatal exposure to elevated androgens may cause “permanent alterations (organizational effects) of neural systems leading to ‘hyper-masculine’ behavioral and cognitive traits, thereby increasing the risk for the development of neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders (NPD) predominantly found in males such as ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).”

"Like digit development, penile growth is influenced by prenatal testosterone"

"Penile length increased from birth (3.49+/-0.4 cm) to 3 years of age (4.53+/-0.51 cm) with the highest growth velocity from birth to 3 months (1.0 mm/month). Penile length and growth were significantly, positively correlated to serum testosterone (r = 0.31 and 0.076, P = 0.006 and 0.001 respectively) and to free testosterone index (r = 0.385 and 0.094, P = 0.0001 and 0.0001 respectively)."

No wonder the average dick size here is 7-8 inches tbh
Clapping Applause GIF
Looksmaxxers stay mogging normies

0 3kjGefnk7JI53HuO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, MoggerGaston and TsarTsar444
thank god i have adhd

Just be incel

Women are biologically built for BIC (Big Incel Cock)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, randomvanish, Deleted member 22099 and 2 others
damn no wonder im such a high t long cocked beast

I don’t have adhd. I’m just a dicklet I guess.

Women don't think they want Big Incel Cock but they do.