increase height

W

wificonnector

Senior host
In the summer of 2022, I regularly jumped 200 times every morning (actually more than two times) and my height increased by 2.5 cm in 2 months 183-185.5. Moreover, I have not grown since April 2021, when I only reached 183 cm (measurement before boxing competitions).

Below is the routine.

50 reps - jump from floor to corner between wall and ceiling

Many basketball players grow up due to constant jumps and loads on the spine and legs. The average basketball player jumps 50 times per game, maybe more during daily practice. As far as my ceiling height is lower than in a basketball stadium, my starting position was at a distance from the wall to the corner. The distance of 0.7 meters was best, as it was quite difficult, but at the same time it was possible for me. After i movet to apartment with higher walls (3,5 m), but still jumping from small distance.

Room

50 reps - jump from a place, but with outstretched arms
This type of jump is similar to jumping while trying to hit the ball into the basket. With it, the arms and spine are strongly extended at the same time. I jumped at a distance of 0.3-0.4 m from the cabinet and tapped on its edge with the ends of my fingers. The height of the cabinet was about 2.1 m.

Room2

50 reps x 2 - jumping from a place with arms outstretched

I won’t post photos, the goal of these jumps is just to reach the ceiling with your fingers. At first, I jumped with a weak jump, and after landing and gaining energy, I pushed off harder and hit the ceiling. Technically, I jumped 100 times per rep (in fact, even more, because I could not always reach the ceiling).

what else can i recommend

Between sets I had a break of a minute, during which time I drank water and just walked calmly. I do not recommend sitting down, as this unloads your muscles during training.

For all 200 jumps, it took me 20-30 minutes daily. Good price for an extra inch of height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Youㅤ, uhpnext and 13 others
In the summer of 2022, I regularly jumped 200 times every morning (actually more than two times) and my height increased by 2.5 cm in 2 months 183-185.5. Moreover, I have not grown since April 2021, when I only reached 183 cm (measurement before boxing competitions).

Below is the routine.

Many basketball players grow up due to constant jumps and loads on the spine and legs. The average basketball player jumps 50 times per game, maybe more during daily practice. As far as my ceiling height is lower than in a basketball stadium, my starting position was at a distance from the wall to the corner. The distance of 0.7 meters was best, as it was quite difficult, but at the same time it was possible for me. After i movet to apartment with higher walls (3,5 m), but still jumping from small distance.

View attachment 2183334

This type of jump is similar to jumping while trying to hit the ball into the basket. With it, the arms and spine are strongly extended at the same time. I jumped at a distance of 0.3-0.4 m from the cabinet and tapped on its edge with the ends of my fingers. The height of the cabinet was about 2.1 m.

View attachment 2183380

I won’t post photos, the goal of these jumps is just to reach the ceiling with your fingers. At first, I jumped with a weak jump, and after landing and gaining energy, I pushed off harder and hit the ceiling. Technically, I jumped 100 times per rep (in fact, even more, because I could not always reach the ceiling).

Between sets I had a break of a minute, during which time I drank water and just walked calmly. I do not recommend sitting down, as this unloads your muscles during training.

For all 200 jumps, it took me 20-30 minutes daily. Good price for an extra inch of height
how old are you? this could've just been natural puberty growth

interesting if it wasn't though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

mid 18 in summer 2022

quite possibly puberty. I think in the near future I will start jumping like that again. Honestly, I would continue these exercises after the summer, but I'm just a lazy ass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kasanova
mid 18 in summer 2022
damn that's actually pretty interesting, you are probably done with natural growth other than in the spine

weird though since you wouldn't expect jumping to cause stretching but idk

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
Will be doing this, keep doing it aswell and let us know what happens and you sure this wasnt a mismeasurement of morning height?

I thought it was microfractures rather than spine stretching in this case

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder

Below is the routine.

View attachment 2183334

View attachment 2183380

Can i gain atleast 2 inches from this?

Only ways to grow are if growth plates are opened or LL

Any other copes are probably due to spinal decompression or measurement errors

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, humanoidsub7, Slayercel and 2 others
Any one here tried maasai jumps?

Only ways to grow are if growth plates are opened or LL

Any other copes are probably due to spinal decompression or measurement errors
Why the ugh reacts you delusional copers, might as well tie a rope against your neck to stretch it for height, dumb niggers

@yirma19 @IndraBC

Below is the routine.

View attachment 2183334

View attachment 2183380

Autism

Why the ugh reacts you delusional copers, might as well tie a rope against your neck to stretch it for height, dumb niggers

@yirma19 @IndraBC
This was a while back dumbass

Any updates on this?

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
do you still have the height? how and what time of day did you get measurements?

Below is the routine.

View attachment 2183334

View attachment 2183380

cope it would fuse your epiphyseal plate from the pressure

don't forget subliminals