Increasing chin height with MRA (No Surgery)

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
Mandibular repositioning appliance has many different versions but the one my dentist has is a plastic appliance that you put between your upper and bottom teeth. Its used mostly to treat sleep apnea but can be used to increase chin height too. Lower face height increases are related to a vertical displacement of the mandibular condyle.
18 6326 0 18 6322 0
I will use this after corona bullshit to try to increase my chin height about 8mm. The only bad thing is ramus length stays the same

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iblamejordan, AscendingHero, Earn__Greatness and 6 others
8mm is a lot bro
it’s basically just you keeping your teeth apart though
How can that possibly change chin

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 6 others
but you will be a horse too after ?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
8mm is a lot bro
it’s basically just you keeping your teeth apart though
How can that possibly change chin
Yeah if you keep your teeth apart your chin gets an increase in height. Its basically the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Mandibular repositioning appliance has many different versions but the one my dentist has is a plastic appliance that you put between your upper and bottom teeth. Its used mostly to treat sleep apnea but can be used to increase chin height too. Lower face height increases are related to a vertical displacement of the mandibular condyle.
View attachment 355727View attachment 355725
I will use this after corona bullshit to try to increase my chin height about 8mm. The only bad thing is ramus length stays the same

ridicoulus cope for recessed men who are afraid of undergoing bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 9 others
how does this fix anything permanently

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, thereallegend, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Im not recessed and dont need bimax. This is just for aesthetic reasons as I would look at lot better with more chin height
how does this fix anything permanently
displacement of the mandibular condyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6401
AND WHAT ELSE I SHOULD DO REGARDLESS OF ""MAH SUHGEHY""

• +1
Invisalign does the same doesn't it?

• +1
I am using a very similar appliance but MAD(Mandibular advancement devices) are only temporary relief without permanent results, The device I am using combines features of multiple devices to give dental height, separation between molars, level jaws, promotes growth of both jaws, improves the upper airway, fixes TMJ, expands the palate,symmetry and has permanent results see the pics

it also encourage proper usage and relaxation of facial muscles so you have a more toned facial appearance
Invisalign does the same doesn't it?
No

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Is there anything like that but for ramus?

• +1
This is such a bad cope ngl, just get surgery

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, AscendingHero, KnoxHarrington and 1 other person
I don't understand is this healthy to do? Why would you want to displace your condole, that would lead to problems? Is this natural?
I answered you in the other thread but ill just leave this here
Forget about this one
All you need is an appliance like invisalign and ask your dentist to extrude your front teeth and intrude the back teeth. Every mm you extrude/intrude is an entire mm of height for the mandible/chin
Depending on the person you can extrude/intrude all the way up to like 1cm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8988
Forget about this one
All you need is an appliance like invisalign and ask your dentist to extrude your front teeth and intrude the back teeth. Every mm you extrude/intrude is an entire mm of height for the mandible/chin
Ok so 1 mm of extruding front teeth and 1 mm of intruding back teeth = 1 mm of chin height? Or does it equal 2? What about if you only intrude back teeth, let’s say by 3 mm, will this create 3 mm of chin height?

Ok so 1 mm of extruding front teeth and 1 mm of intruding back teeth = 1 mm of chin height? Or does it equal 2? What about if you only intrude back teeth, let’s say by 3 mm, will this create 3 mm of chin height?
1st question: 2mm
2nd question: 3mm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 000
Forget about this one
How do they go about extruding and intruding teeth?

This seems like a cope. If it's not increasing bone or tissue, I don't see how it solves anything.

This seems like a cope. If it's not increasing bone or tissue, I don't see how it solves anything.
this is the equivalent of making a thread about how to get hooded eyes and then saying to squint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11221 and 1 other person
@skinnytwink What do you think? I think i have tmj and my doctor gave me a mouth guard and my chin height increased when i put it in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
@skinnytwink What do you think? I think i have tmj and my doctor gave me a mouth guard and my chin height increased when i put it in
how does this work though? it's just like a retainer right? how is that going to change the position of your jaw and chin

View attachment 355727View attachment 355725
any results?