Increasing ES ratio during puberty?

cybe42

cybe42

Low IPDcel
Hi, I'm a 16 y/o cyclopcel. I've always noticed something was off about my face and blamed it on my face fat, until I came to a thread about ES ratio on this forum.

I have an ES ratio of 0.41 - 0.43 (closer to the lower side) and I have a IPD of 58 - 60mm.

Although my IPD isn't the best, I think it's my bizygomatic width that is mainly causing problems.

Are there any ways to increase your ES ratio Apart from softmaxxing (like getting better eyebrows or growing sideburns whatever) during puberty? Mewing surely hasn't helped, thumbpulling maybe? Maybe thinking widening the palate, but wouldn't that also increase your bizygomatic width keeping your ES ratio same?

Like I said, I do have a quite a chubby face at 16% bodyfat (but my face is bloated to the point where it looks like 22% bodyfat) Maybe if I cut would that make a drastic enough change to matter? Maybe sleeping on my back?

If it's not possible maybe like widening the palate then zygo shaving surgery after 18?
What else? I would do anything to not suffer this fate worse than death.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 24444 and ReinerGeist1
OBO is the way. Inb4 someone says MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 40471
Same measurements as me, it's over. There are some good looking famous cyclopscels but OBO is only fix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, BloodClot and Deleted member 40471
Orbital box osteotomy.

Same measurements as me, it's over. There are some good looking famous cyclopscels but OBO is only fix
So I'll be getting my face cut open for 3mm of bone ? 😭 Jesus I thought there would be different ways

Also, can you give some examples of good looking cyclopcels? Appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
So I'll be getting my face cut open for 3mm of bone ? 😭 Jesus I thought there would be different ways
Nothing is as detrimental to the facial harmony is ESR.
3630770 Screenshot 20230825 072014 Instagram
3431328 brave SL6A2rG2eo
3431330 cavill2

• +1
Reactions: greengrassgrows and Deleted member 40471
Can testesteronemaxxing help, at least? Or is surgery the only way?
I wanna try everything possible before I come to the conclusion I need cosmetic surgery
Testosterone will not widen your IPD, especially considering the fact more women tend to have wide set eyes than men.

Testosterone will not widen your IPD, especially considering the fact more women tend to have wide set eyes than men.
What about MSE? That is still less intrusive than surgery right? Could MSE help?

What about MSE? That is still less intrusive than surgery right? Could MSE help?
MSE will widen your palate not rearrange your orbitals. That's like doing bicep curls expecting your triceps to grow.

It will only get worse with puberty tbh

MSE will widen your palate not rearrange your orbitals. That's like doing bicep curls expecting your triceps to grow.
I see. Welp,. I guess I'll surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
OBO is a brutal surgery unfortunately but you probably need it if your face is what your describing
I don't think my eyes look THAT (Marko Jarić) bad, but it definitely does ruin a part of my appearance

I don't think my eyes look THAT (Marko Jarić) bad, but it definitely does ruin a part of my appearance
Just Theo James maxx OP, unless you want to do any extremely invasive procedure to fix it.

Horizontally wide eyebrows are notorious for covering up fucked ESR most of the time.
Hmmm I guess this is why I didn’t notice it at first when I asked people to rate him.

• +1
Horizontally wide eyebrows are notorious for covering up fucked ESR most of the time.
My eyes are pretty similar to Theo James's. I will consider derma rolling and minoxidil/castor oil to grow thicker eyebrows.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Second one could just get MSE and make his face wider so it would balance it out
Do you think I can pull off the same thing or is my bizygomatic width too wide so I'll just look like minecraft steve or something

Hi, I'm a 16 y/o cyclopcel. I've always noticed something was off about my face and blamed it on my face fat, until I came to a thread about ES ratio on this forum.

I have an ES ratio of 0.41 - 0.43 (closer to the lower side) and I have a IPD of 58 - 60mm.

Although my IPD isn't the best, I think it's my bizygomatic width that is mainly causing problems.

Are there any ways to increase your ES ratio Apart from softmaxxing (like getting better eyebrows or growing sideburns whatever) during puberty? Mewing surely hasn't helped, thumbpulling maybe? Maybe thinking widening the palate, but wouldn't that also increase your bizygomatic width keeping your ES ratio same?

Like I said, I do have a quite a chubby face at 16% bodyfat (but my face is bloated to the point where it looks like 22% bodyfat) Maybe if I cut would that make a drastic enough change to matter? Maybe sleeping on my back?

If it's not possible maybe like widening the palate then zygo shaving surgery after 18?
What else? I would do anything to not suffer this fate worse than death.
Obo. You need to measure your eye spacing too see if it is caused by a too wide face or too close eyes.

Obo. You need to measure your eye spacing too see if it is caused by a too wide face or too close eyes.
58mm Inter-pupillary Distance
122 mm Bizygomatic width

(the measurements might be wrong since there was a bit of camera distortion)

too close eyes? too wide face? little of both?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
58mm Inter-pupillary Distance
122 mm Bizygomatic width

(the measurements might be wrong since there was a bit of camera distortion)

too close eyes? too wide face? little of both?
What is the inner canthal distance?

What is the inner canthal distance?
30mm, also, I measured the bizygomatic length a bit off. The final measurements are
ICD - 30mm
IPD - 58mm
OCD - 88mm
Bizygomatic width - 134mm

so this would make my ES ratio exactly 0.4328

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
What the fuck is PFL and how does one measure it
Pfl is the length of your eye. You measure it by putting a mm caliper on each border of your eye.

Pfl is the length of your eye. You measure it by putting a mm caliper on each border of your eye.
31mm on my right eye. Even though my upper eyelid extends giving the illusion of 36mm PFL

In addition to OBO you will also need tripod osteotomy to increase your eye size.

Or you will just have uncanny tiny wide set eyes.

In addition to OBO you will also need tripod osteotomy to increase your eye size.

Or you will just have uncanny tiny wide set eyes.

Icl I might not get OBO.
OBO has got to be the most brutal surgery in looksmaxxing, ever.
Not only is it hard to get for cosmetic reasons, it is pretty damn expensive AND they cut your fucking face open, risking blindness. I might just TheoJamesMaxx and call it a day or something.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and aesthetic beauty
Icl I might not get OBO.
OBO has got to be the most brutal surgery in looksmaxxing, ever.
Not only is it hard to get for cosmetic reasons, it is pretty damn expensive AND they cut your fucking face open, risking blindness. I might just TheoJamesMaxx and call it a day or something.
Theres breakthrough in these 2 years. Much less intensive and same lv as bimax

Though not much tested but its already in progress.

What is different now? Isn't a frontal craniotomy required to perform OBO?

Also bimax and obo are wayyyy different. One is in your jaw another is in your eye, your most useful sensor

What is different now? Isn't a frontal craniotomy required to perform OBO?

Also bimax and obo are wayyyy different. One is in your jaw another is in your eye, your most useful sensor
The one you are referring is 360 degree OBO which is very risky

The different one is 180 degree rotation.

Refer to this trend

True Eppley no longer does OBO but there are a few other doing it.

Giant Implant's OBO is currently on test

30mm, also, I measured the bizygomatic length a bit off. The final measurements are
ICD - 30mm
IPD - 58mm
OCD - 88mm
Bizygomatic width - 134mm

so this would make my ES ratio exactly 0.4328
I would say from all these measurements that it is your eyes-pacing and that you need OBO. your eyes aren't exactly one eye apart and your bizygomatic width isn't wide enough to be skewing with your esr.

You also need a wider bizygomatic width because it is sub 135mm which is unideal in terms of facial aesthetics for men.

Giant OBO hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure I would put it on the same level as a bimax. I wish.

Giant OBO hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure I would put it on the same level as a bimax. I wish.
If I don't have to get my head unwrapped like a chocolate egg and don't risk blindness I'll happily get it when I'm older

Last edited:
You also need a wider bizygomatic width because it is sub 135mm which is unideal in terms of facial aesthetics for men.
Idk my face looks quite wide. Maybe my short ES ratio gives the illusion of a wide skull. Idk I'll post my skull width and height later.

Last edited: