Increasing ES ratio during puberty?

I would say from all these measurements that it is your eyes-pacing and that you need OBO. your eyes aren't exactly one eye apart and your bizygomatic width isn't wide enough to be skewing with your esr.
Yeah. I've experimented with some filters to see how my eye spacing would effect my face. Just a bit wider and I look like Sid from ice age. I have a harmonically unharmonic face.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and aesthetic beauty
I don't think a palate expander can help me either. My palate is quite wide and my bottom set of teeth barely make up for it.

MSE will widen your palate not rearrange your orbitals. That's like doing bicep curls expecting your triceps to grow.
idiot widening palate is so good, then you have a bigger airway, more space for tongue, and when you mew you don’t hurt/strain your hyoid muscles. Which means you get better and faster results while mewing which will enhance harmony and face by a mile

idiot widening palate is so good, then you have a bigger airway, more space for tongue, and when you mew you don’t hurt/strain your hyoid muscles. Which means you get better and faster results while mewing which will enhance harmony and face by a mile
Yeah but I feel my palate is already good enough. I don't have trouble mewing or breathing. I don't see a need to get MSE

OBO is the way. Inb4 someone says MSE.
Mse would actually work nigger but he would need at least 12mm expension which is a shit ton, then get zygo shaving

Mse + facemask then zygoshaving mogs cuz he ain't getting no obo

Mse would actually work nigger but he would need at least 12mm expension which is a shit ton, then get zygo shaving
OBO is much easier and most of all more precise than gambling with MSE + zygo shaving.

how much would 12mm expansion add to my IPD?
Also, I don't have a narrow palate. How would I even convince any doctor to do MSE on me??

how much would 12mm expansion add to my IPD?
Also, I don't have a narrow palate. How would I even convince any doctor to do MSE on me??
Depends on people and i couldn't tell you this bro, just force him that nigga ain't saying no say you want wider zygos and then expend the shit out of it but slowly tho