G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Was like heaven.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jpg, SubhumanCurrycel and Samsepioler
Just wait till she finds out u throw tantrums at ur mom for not signing u into martial arts
At 30

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, tasmanian devil, Deleted member 43685 and 3 others
Just wail till she finds out you have more than 10k posts in an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, tasmanian devil, incelmogger and 1 other person
just wait till she finds out u got 8 inch dick

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
How old are u op?

Took a picture of her and she and her colleagues came to me to ask me if I took a picture and I showed her the picture. :feelskek:

IMG 20231213 193900

Her male colleague kept yapping, so I said "go fuck yourself, how about that?". He got scared and said "okay" and walked away.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Just wait till she finds out u throw tantrums at ur mom for not signing u into martial arts
At 30
Please tell me that’s a joke

Took a picture of her and she and her colleagues came to me to ask me if I took a picture and I showed her the picture. :feelskek:

View attachment 2604875

Her male colleague kept yapping, so I said "go fuck yourself, how about that?". He got scared and said "okay" and walked away.
tales of gurjistan

Please tell me that’s a joke
it’s not op posted a thread not too long ago saying he wants to kill his mom cause she doesn’t wanna pay for his martial arts class

So i thought ok maybe this guys 14 but turns out he himself says he’s 32 or something

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Samsepioler
it’s not op posted a thread not too long ago saying he wants to kill his mom cause she doesn’t wanna pay for his martial arts class

So i thought ok maybe this guys 14 but turns out he himself says he’s 32 or something
is he retarded

03413940 86C0 4A1B 8D08 2BAB36CF36F8

That’s some next level abused kutta shit

View attachment 2604875

Is she the girl in white