yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing

@6ft4 @Piratecel @Biggdink @kwacker777 @RichardSpencel @Amnesia

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pig_face, Mog3D and 9 others
I don't have anything against Indians (in India), but the west needs to be homogenous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mog3D, soover4me and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 51781
Title made my day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, solohunter99, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I don't have anything against Indians (in India), but the west needs to be homogenous.
You just want to keep all the white girls for yourself. YOU SHARE!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Roquefort, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
Too many ethnics in this video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, st.hamudi but 6‘5, OldRooster and 2 others
What is the point of spouting these dumbass retarded platitudes when the reality is so distant from it?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 55314
I smiled and laughed at the video. I felt no empathy. This forum has truly ruined me. fuck

• JFL
Reactions: NEVERENDINGSPIRIT, pig_face, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
What is the point of spouting these dumbass retarded platitudes when the reality is so distant from it?
Whenever white people get enough of something, they get enough, and it's going to manifest itself in the future. Just because it seems distant in your reality, doesn't mean it is.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and distance decay
Whenever white people get enough of something, they get enough, and it's going to manifest itself in the future. Just because it seems distant in your reality, doesn't mean it is.
There is no future where western countries are homogenous, barring a civil war where millions are slaughtered. Considering that will never happen, spend your time writing more useful comments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 51781
There is no future where western countries are homogenous, barring a civil war where millions are slaughtered. Considering that will never happen, spend your time writing more useful comments
Let us both revisit this thread first of January in 2050 if the forum isn't taken down by then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
*Sri Lankan family.

West will have ethnic homogeneity in 50 years time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 7580 and chinpilled69
it’s nothing but an sfcel fever dream

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Retarded take when indians are the highest contributors to a country's economy , keeping migrants when you are loosibg like 50k dollars lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, pig_face, Tiku and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and chinpilled69
Retarded take when indians are the highest contributors to a country's economy , keeping migrants when you are loosibg like 50k dollars lmfao
Jfl If u think an sfcel gives a fuck how much Indians contribute to society retard, they want them out simply because they view them as ugly smelly shitskins no more no less

• +1
Reactions: zura, Tiku, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and mayo mogger

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Tiku, Narcissus🥀 and 7 others
Jfl If u think an sfcel gives a fuck how much Indians contribute to society retard, they want them out simply because they view them as ugly shitskins no more no less
It is what is it mane , avg white brah is not tom strijd or avg black brah is not broderick hunter

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Lynxress and yeeyeeslayer
I smiled and laughed at the video. I felt no empathy. This forum has truly ruined me. fuck
DASDAsd

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Jfl If u think an sfcel gives a fuck how much Indians contribute to society retard, they want them out simply because they view them as ugly shitskins no more no less
Why does that dirty paki think Hindu paki shitskins are contributing anything ?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-canada-is-no-longer-one-of-the-richest-nations-on-earth-country-after/#:~:text=As late as 1981, Canada,of 22 other OECD members.

Canada has turned into a third world poverty shithole due to mass immigration

You understand nothing. Are you 14-16?
Cope paki shitskin
You have absolutely no idea how much your kind is hated in Canada these days. Literally you were cancelled for even thinking anything racist just 3 years ago today even Bangladeshians are openly racist against you dirty Indians/pakis

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
BGM can’t keep getting away with it

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, sportsmogger, mayo mogger and 1 other person
BGM can’t keep getting away with it
Sri Lankan dude asked bgm for a rating and it was so brutal and racepilling that he went ER on his own race

• JFL
Jfl If u think an sfcel gives a fuck how much Indians contribute to society retard, they want them out simply because they view them as ugly smelly shitskins no more no less
It's not just sfcels, pretty much any non-curry wants them out, even the libtards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, sportsmogger, mayo mogger and 1 other person
It's not just sfcels, pretty much any non-curry wants them out, even the libtards.
I was being generous but the cold harsh reality is that no one wants them

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and NotAMogger
Why does that dirty paki think Hindu paki shitskins are contributing anything ?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-canada-is-no-longer-one-of-the-richest-nations-on-earth-country-after/#:~:text=As late as 1981, Canada,of 22 other OECD members.

Canada has turned into a third world poverty shithole due to mass immigration

Cope paki shitskin
You have absolutely no idea how much your kind is hated in Canada these days. Literally you were cancelled for even thinking anything racist just 3 years ago today even Bangladeshians are openly racist against you dirty Indians/pakis
Cope

Yeah indians are very dumb to go abroad honestly iq is one the most or the only leverage we have and still we are exporting it , The purchasing power parity favors south asian countries by a large margin . But muhh society and culture brooo. Higher end south asian residences are safe aswell and far less degen.

Yeah indians are very dumb to go abroad honestly iq is one the most or the only leverage we have and still we are exporting it , The purchasing power parity favors south asian countries by a large margin . But muhh society and culture brooo. Higher end south asian residences are safe aswell and far less degen.
btw when i said no one wants indians that wasn't mne being racist i was just speaking facts, i'm objective and fair, i'm muslim and i aknowledge that no one wants muslims in the west either

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger
btw when i said no one wants indians that wasn't mne being racist i was just speaking facts, i'm objective and fair, i'm muslim and i aknowledge that no one wants them in the west either
Well thats what im saying we are peer pressured into thinking west is better for high paying jobs . While the enviroment is very hostile and expenses are not even manageable

Inbh4 : white womenn saarrr

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
Poor family :fuk:

unrelated but I'd end the guy on the spot if I encountered this

• JFL
Reactions: zura and sportsmogger
unrelated but I'd end the guy on the spot if I encountered this

lol i was expecting a pakistani, do black ppl contribute to alot of crime in the british isles?

who are worse in terms of crime stats them or pakistanis

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I was the murderer

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer