Indian family murdered in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Sweden :chad:

I understand that it seems far fetched to most people, but the world is going through radical change, so the reclaim of Europe is very plausible.
is this mbolo

• Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
is this mbolo
No way I thought that guy deleted?? Ofc he came back with an alt such is the fate of everyone who deletes and tries to leave this shithole.

How do u know it’s him for sure tho?

@PseudoMaxxer your old friend is back

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, sportsmogger and Gilbert_Durandal

Isn't it a Sri Lankan family ? Here I give al jajeera article, the propoganda channel for sandniggers.
TikTok said Indian family
Plus why are you obsessed with Indians so much ? 🤨
Why r u obsessed with Arabs and Muslims so much + this thread wasn’t an attack on Indians just posting a news story

• +1
Reactions: pig_face

Isn't it a Sri Lankan family ? Here I give al jajeera article, the propoganda channel for sandniggers.

Plus why are you obsessed with Indians so much ? 🤨
I don't know man he is obsessed with indians so much eventhough arabs like him treated way badly in Europe. Look at arab hate in Poland, they are many countries in Europe that don't want arabs more than indians jfl.
RDT 20240310 1146145107721288877792414

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, yeeyeeslayer and Lynxress
TikTok said Indian family

Why r u obsessed with Arabs and Muslims so much + this thread wasn’t an attack on Indians just posting a news story
Research your topics first atleast before making a post.

Plus I'm not obsessed with anybody, i just like to troll Muslims and arabs since you guys are sensitive and I have fun seeing chaos

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and neverascendcurrycel

Plus I'm not obsessed with anybody, i just like to troll Muslims and arabs since you guys are sensitive and I have fun seeing chaos
I’m just trolling too, I saw a tiktok about Indian immigrants murdered in Canada and I reported on it? What’s the problem!? Did I say it was good? No did I laugh? No so why are u crying??

Idc Sri Lankans and Indians are basically the same anyways genetically

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
I don't know man he is obsessed with indians so much eventhough arabs like him treated way badly in Europe. Look at arab hate in Poland, they are many countries in Europe that don't want arabs more than indians jfl.View attachment 2791704
I couldn’t care about what those subhumans think lol + Muslims are the ones who are hated, that’s the reason. Hate is not intrinsict to Arabs.

Arab Christian’s and atheists are loved and accepted in the west.

But with Indians it doesn’t matter what you are or what ur ideology is, you will be hated no matter what.

+ Arabs slay even in the counties they are hated in lol… and well Indians….. lol

You get the jist

• +1
Reactions: Tiku
What is the point of spouting these dumbass retarded platitudes when the reality is so distant from it?

Unsurprising take from the pathetic christcuck. Pakistan just deported 1.5 mill afghanis but of course the defeatist cuck wants whites to think it's possible for jews to bring them all in but not possible for whites to take them all out.

I couldn’t care about what those subhumans think lol + Muslims are the ones who are hated, that’s the reason. Hate is not intrinsict to Arabs.

Arab Christian’s and atheists are loved and accepted in the west.

But with Indians it doesn’t matter what you are or what ur ideology is, you will be hated no matter what.

+ Arabs slay even in the counties they are hated in lol… and well Indians….. lol

You get the jist
Indians are also not as much hated. You are just being delusional thinking that, I can show few arabs being murdered in west, does that mean everyone hates them?. What's with the arabs slaying myth jfl:feelskek:, arabs reputation are way worse in europe. Look at the statics ;

They are on par with indians, they are subhumans in the West too.
Another racepilled statistics:
Screenshot 20240224 203558 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Indians are also not as much hated. You are just being delusional thinking that, I can show few arabs being murdered in west, does that mean everyone hates them?. What's with the arabs slaying myth jfl:feelskek:, arabs reputation are way worse in europe. Look at the statics ;View attachment 2791712
Another racepilled statistics:View attachment 2791713
Forget it, he thinks his white masters will accept him if he rejects Islam then he'll be accepted by them. Meanwhile whites view all brown people as same.

Images   2024 03 10T093205092

This is MBS, prince of Saudi, arguably the richest man in earth. I legit see people who like him on streets on a regular basis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and neverascendcurrycel
Forget it, he thinks his white masters will accept him if he rejects Islam then he'll be accepted by them. Meanwhile whites view all brown people as same.

View attachment 2791719
This is MBS, prince of Saudi, arguably the richest man in earth. I legit see people who like him on streets on a regular basis.
Indians are also not as much hated. You are just being delusional thinking that, I can show few arabs being murdered in west, does that mean everyone hates them?. What's with the arabs slaying myth jfl:feelskek:, arabs reputation are way worse in europe. Look at the statics ;View attachment 2791712
This will be my last reply cos you oil drinking Dalits are not worth my time.

But just based on pattern recognition and observation alone it’s clear that Arabs/MENAs are worlds apart of you subhumans if you just looked at how they do in western countries like Germany and MANY users can attest to this like @buflek and others

IMG 3490

Also this is the only graph that matters because it shows tinder results by race which shows real raw desire with no muh virtue signalling.

I’m sorry but Indians are alone at the bottom of the barrel, we are not there with you 😢

Also it’s sad that your only insult to Arabs is when you compare them to your subhuman race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku
That datas old as hell dawg, thought u were a white sfcel cause they always pull this shit up when they see a bmwf couple. Arabs have a halo in the west as of now

good riddance jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
But just based on pattern recognition and observation alone it’s clear that Arabs/MENAs are worlds apart of you subhumans if you just looked at how they do in western countries like Germany and MANY users can attest to this like @
buflek
@buflek and others
"worlds apart of you subhumans":soy: average arab ;

Average indian:

arabs also have bad reputation due to the atrocities committed in Europe like this;

That's why they are most hated in europe🤣

See they are both are bottom of the barrel and in some way more than curries, users anecdotal stories doesn't count either, I can just pull out stories from my ass of 5'5 indian janitor slaying Stacie, does that mean it's real?. Both are subhuman on earth and bottom of the barrel retard. The only good looking arabs are Levant who manage to look like meds, others than them, arabs and Indians are both bottom of the totem pole.

And this is the match rates for sandniggers:

Racepill

whoa 95 percent excludes sandniggrs, and this sources shows clearly of racial groups smv than the one you showed above.

Attachments

• 1710047757426.png
    1710047757426.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1710047834194.png
    1710047834194.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1710049113764.png
    1710049113764.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That datas old as hell dawg, thought u were a white sfcel cause they always pull this shit up when they see a bmwf couple. Arabs have a halo in the west as of now
Another arab coper

"worlds apart of you subhumans":soy: average arab ;View attachment 2791773
Average indian:View attachment 2791777

arabs also have bad reputation due to the atrocities committed in Europe like this;

That's why they are most hated in europe🤣

See they are both are bottom of the barrel and in some way more than curries, users anecdotal stories doesn't count either, I can just pull out stories from my ass of 5'5 indian janitor slaying Stacie, does that mean it's real?. Both are subhuman on earth and bottom of the barrel retard. The only good looking arabs are Levant who manage to look like meds, others than them, arabs and Indians are both bottom of the totem pole.

And this is the match rates for sandniggers:View attachment 2791804
View attachment 2791806
whoa 95 percent excludes sandniggrs, and this sources shows clearly of racial groups smv than the one you showed above.

Dnr Dalit rage, keep seething and barking from your Mumbai sewer as loud as you want I will not hear you.

You my friend are so far below the ground that I walk on that I will not even respect you enough to read ur schizo ramblings.

Cope and seethe

IMG 3496

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, pig_face and Tiku
This will be my last reply cos you oil drinking Dalits are not worth my time.

But just based on pattern recognition and observation alone it’s clear that Arabs/MENAs are worlds apart of you subhumans if you just looked at how they do in western countries like Germany and MANY users can attest to this like @buflek and others

View attachment 2791747

Also this is the only graph that matters because it shows tinder results by race which shows real raw desire with no muh virtue signalling.

I’m sorry but Indians are alone at the bottom of the barrel, we are not there with you 😢

Also it’s sad that your only insult to Arabs is when you compare them to your subhuman race
ZomboMeme 08032024010036

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
z
again it's nothing personal with you, i only attacked cuz that other faggot attacked first.

And i was just stating facts if you think about it, with all due respect to south asians, MENAs mog you and that's the reality so if your gonna insult a MENA and attack their SMV you will be corrected, it's like me as an arab going to a white chad and telling him mena/arabs mog you i would just be asking to get flamed.

anyways you misinterpreted this thread it wasn't me attacking indians or saying its good they died its just reporting on a news story to the website, if it happened to syrians i would've made a thread saying 'syrian family murdered in canada',

i never mocked the situation nigga only the comments did, and sure i may have JFLed at some of those comments but it's an edgy website with edgy dark humor what do you expect.

I would've laughed if they said good riddance about any other race.

Anyways done here, just wanna say i like u ur chill but i don't like the other subhuman that was attacking me

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
z
again it's nothing personal with you, i only attacked cuz that other faggot attacked first.

And i was just stating facts if you think about it, with all due respect to south asians, MENAs mog you and that's the reality so if your gonna insult a MENA and attack their SMV you will be corrected, it's like me as an arab going to a white chad and telling him mena/arabs mog you i would just be asking to get flamed.

anyways you misinterpreted this thread it wasn't me attacking indians or saying its good they died its just reporting on a news story to the website, if it happened to syrians i would've made a thread saying 'syrian family murdered in canada',

i never mocked the situation nigga only the comments did, and sure i may have JFLed at some of those comments but it's an edgy website with edgy dark humor what do you expect.

I would've laughed if they said good riddance about any other race.

Anyways done here, just wanna say i like u ur chill but i don't like the other subhuman that was attacking me
It's okay I was trolling too.

Tbh I don't care about curries, Mena or anybody in general, i just like to create Chaos 🐱

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
Imagine the smell:eek:

No way I thought that guy deleted?? Ofc he came back with an alt such is the fate of everyone who deletes and tries to leave this shithole.

How do u know it’s him for sure tho?

@PseudoMaxxer your old friend is back
Because Swedish + Lucky Blue Smith avi, also he types like him I believe, it could be him or just some random nigga

Sweden :chad:

I understand that it seems far fetched to most people, but the world is going through radical change, so the reclaim of Europe is very plausible.
nah bro, you can’t be mbolo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
LESS RAKESH SUBHUMANS SAID IT WITH ME LESS PAJJET SUBHUMANS !