Indian Women are Horrible

human304

human304

Kraken
was stalking a Pajeeta on facebook,

she recently posted: " you should wear sunscreen in this heat but instead bitches be wearing men"

she wrote it in ethnic language, which meant girls are fucking boys instead of applying sunscreen.

then another Pajeeta who is living in Malaysia, friend of her replied: " i am doing both"

then they proceeded to talk about how her sex life is , and she replied: "i have tasted all flavours except desi flavours"

then another Pajeeta posted a pic of a Black square.

this one said: "yup done that and the rumors is actually true"

pure suifuel.

Cfffffgggggddapture   Copy

1709546326866   Copy

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, mid, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
she is fat and probably ugly so I dont care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51570, flippasav, zura and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51570, RAMU KAKA, Jeww and 3 others
Why you care? Arent u wheelchair bound? Do you want her to ride you while you cannot get off your wheelchair?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, Jeww and 3 others
Stinky pajeeta No one care

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, sub5c3l and human304
Will pajeet girls go for black guys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, human304 and Yaarhuni
The century of the Black man no doubt

• So Sad
Reactions: human304
  • So Sad
Will pajeet girls go for black guys

she answered already

Why you care? Arent u wheelchair bound? Do you want her to ride you while you cannot get off your wheelchair?
i care because i don't want other Hindu men to turn out like me. i told my parents to put me on HGH, even doctors told them to . they did not , saying they would just give me arranged marriage.

but because of my situation, about 10+ of parents of my locality and from my relatives started giving their young boys meat and many have consulted doctors for HGH.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l and robtical
she answered already

i care because i don't want other Hindu men to turn out like me. i told my parents to put me on HGH, even doctors told them to . they did not , saying they would just give me arranged marriage.

but because of my situation, about 10+ of parents of my locality and from my relatives started giving their young boys meat and many have consulted doctors for HGH.
How is arranged marriage plan going?

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
was stalking a Pajeeta on facebook,

she recently posted: " you should wear sunscreen in this heat but instead bitches be wearing men"

she wrote it in ethnic language, which meant girls are fucking boys instead of applying sunscreen.

then another Pajeeta who is living in Malaysia, friend of her replied: " i am doing both"

then they proceeded to talk about how her sex life is , and she replied: "i have tasted all flavours except desi flavours"

pure suifuel.

Cfffffgggggddapture   Copy

1709546326866   Copy
Has she tasted black cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and wackedchives
she answered already

how tall and whats your rating

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and wackedchives
Has she tasted black cock

she already answered that

How is arranged marriage plan going?
my dad tried to fix me with his colleagues daughter who is doing masters in germany.

her insta is private but found one of her friend's insta , in a reel saw her twerking between a black guy and a german guy.

showed this to my Dad.

he stopped talking to me and banished me from the main house .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: salar, robtical, klip11 and 1 other person
@Squirtle @SecularIslamist @BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA

we should forget all our differences and stone this ho3s in GTA V

• JFL
Reactions: zura, SecularIslamist, robtical and 2 others
Don't care about these whores. Most of them are 3/10 anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku, SidharthTheSlayer, human304 and 1 other person
Do Indian women tend to have bad attitudes or is it just my anecdotal experience?

• +1
she already answered that

my dad tried to fix me with his colleagues daughter who is doing masters in germany.

her insta is private but found one of her friend's insta , in a reel saw her twerking between a black guy and a german guy.

showed this to my Dad.

he stopped talking to me and banished me from the main house .
Wheelchair bound manlet wants virgin wife? Just accept yourself as mgtow

• So Sad
Do Indian women tend to have bad attitudes or is it just my anecdotal experience?
all of them are coddled up whores. pure whores , especially the Hindu ones. they will open their legs for anyone who is not a hindu.

Wheelchair bound manlet wants virgin wife? Just accept yourself as mgtow
i am not a MGTOW , i am MSTOW = men sent their own way.

also i don't even want a wife, i understood that i am gonna die a pathetic virgin death , the moment my parents decided to not give me the treatment.

and fun fact the doctor who told my parents to give me HGH was a Muslimcel. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku, robtical and sub5c3l
all of them are coddled up whores. pure whores , especially the Hindu ones. they will open their legs for anyone who is not a hindu.
Is it true that Hindu culture is basically the opposite of Islam culture for women? Like in Islam women are suppressed, but in Hindu culture women are worshipped which gives them big egos?

• +1
Is it true that Hindu culture is basically the opposite of Islam culture for women? Like in Islam women are suppressed, but in Hindu culture women are worshipped which gives them big egos?
yup in Hindu culture men are suppressed, like : "son don't eat meat, eggs, don't workout, don't go after girls do bramhachari (aka celibacy till you are 30)."

and the girls are like literally worshipped by their moms and dads like Goddesses.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku, sub5c3l and vinn98

also i don't even want a wife, i understood that i am gonna die a pathetic virgin death , the moment my parents decided to not give me the treatment.

and fun fact the doctor who told my parents to give me HGH was a Muslimcel. lol.
Can get married but choosing not to is MGTOW. One less betabux. Only one without option is mstow.

Muslim cared more about you than your hindu parents. Ogre

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and sub5c3l

What is Ur height

yup, i also realized that. Muslims are based, they know that violence works and can take harsh swift decisions.

Hindus on the other hands will just talk and talk and talk and never do anything.

do you think any muslim girl can smile and openly say out stuffs like this on camera, her family would kill her the next day in GTA V.

Can get married but choosing not to is MGTOW. One less betabux. Only one without option is mstow.

Muslim cared more about you than your hindu parents. Ogre

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and klip11
View attachment 2838111

yup, i also realized that. Muslims are based, they know that violence works and can take harsh swift decisions.

Hindus on the other hands will just talk and talk and talk and never do anything.

do you think any muslim girl can smile and openly say out stuffs like this on camera, her family would kill her the next day in GTA V.
I guess we can agree on the pt that muslim girls wont do degeneracy in open. Otherwise i think the actions are same and both are degen

• +1
I guess we can agree on the pt that muslim girls wont do degeneracy in open. Otherwise i think the actions are same and both are degen

The thing is every women is a degenerate. If you let them free they will destroy society.

do you think curry , paki, muslim women don't fuck BBCs . they do. but they don't have the audacity to come out open and proud like this.

these Hindu bitches can say this out in open because Hindu men permits them to. just kick on the faces of 10 of these women and every single one will learn their lesson.

this is a horrible mindset only present in Hindus, they think cowardice is a virtue and bravery is a sin.

the mindset is so horrible, i lost my mind living in this beta society, i often questioned myself this , why these men are such cowards, why they have no dignity, why they always shamelessly only talk about money , why the fuck they tolerate disrespect from women.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
pajeets want everything but me..

• So Sad
fat girls have a tendency towards promiscuity because they will never find a loving decent man, only black guys wanting to fuck her nasty pussy.

• +1
The thing is every women is a degenerate. If you let them free they will destroy society.

do you think curry , paki, muslim women don't fuck BBCs . they do. but they don't have the audacity to come out open and proud like this.

these Hindu bitches can say this out in open because Hindu men permits them to. just kick on the faces of 10 of these women and every single one will learn their lesson.

this is a horrible mindset only present in Hindus, they think cowardice is a virtue and bravery is a sin.

the mindset is so horrible, i lost my mind living in this beta society, i often questioned myself this , why these men are such cowards, why they have no dignity, why they always shamelessly only talk about money , why the fuck they tolerate disrespect from women.

Agreed, need strict patriarchy.

• +1
Agreed, need strict patriarchy.

never gonna happen. we are doomed. there will be no white ethno movement, no strong movement anywhere. its doomed.

• +1
Reactions: robtical