Indians don’t smell

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
The Indians I've met don't smell that bad, and they are all good-looking as well. Is this just in my area?

Bro the saar defender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, mid, slavicpsycho and 4 others
you look brown, people think you smell bad

it’s an irrational conclusion people arrive at subconsciously

Yeah I thought they would all stink

Yeah I thought they would all stink
i shower everyday and wear a perfume

most arabs who aren’t muslims also do the same

i live in sydney so a good number of white people here reek the stench of dried sweat

where do u live

where do u live
New York Travel GIF by EchoBoom Sports

one time i was at an international airport and i was hit by a wave of BO unlike any I had ever encountered, i looked over at the gate screen and it was a flight to India. i literally laughed out loud because it made me think of this site. i don't really harbor any stereotypes of Indians but this is a true story

• JFL
Reactions: yen, Michael Myers and john2
Why does every Indian Uber smell like shit then

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
one time i was at an international airport and i was hit by a wave of BO unlike any I had ever encountered, i looked over at the gate screen and it was a flight to India. i literally laughed out loud because it made me think of this site. i don't really harbor any stereotypes of Indians but this is a true story
BRO IM CAGING SO HARD RN

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The Indians I've met don't smell that bad, and they are all good-looking as well. Is this just in my area?
Ur def from the Bay Area, Northern Virginia, or somewhere in Texas. Yeah only Indians from the mainlands smell, those autists ruined our smv and made ppl subconsciously think we smell in the West jfl

Ur def from the Bay Area, Northern Virginia, or somewhere in Texas. Yeah only Indians from the mainlands smell, those autists ruined our smv and made ppl subconsciously think we smell in the West jfl
This thread was larp all Indians smell like shit that I’ve met

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Posting from the suburbans of New Delhi, eh?

This cope needs to die. Like no dawg, your SMV isn't tanked because of FOBs, it's because South Asians have ZERO SMV.

This cope needs to die. Like no dawg, your SMV isn't tanked because of FOBs, it's because South Asians have ZERO SMV.
I can understand the skin color tax and subhuman bf distribution tax, but every other thing that ruins our smv is genuinely caused by mainland Indians lol